Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Color + Correct Sheer Nude CC Cream with SPF 30

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Color + Correct Sheer Nude CC Cream with SPF 30
1000 Roses Color + Correct Sheer Nude CC Cream with SPF 30

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Juice*, Jojoba and Sunflower Oils*, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PhytoCellTec (Alpine Rose, Malus Domestsica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive 8 Berry Complex*, Soothing Complex: [Hyaluronic Acid, Magnolia Ofcinalis Bark, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Leaf Cell and Boswellia Serrata (Boswellin) Extracts], Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Distillate*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) and Pomegranate Oils*, Algae and Melon Extracts, Iron Oxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Corn Starch*, White Tea, Rooibos and Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extracts*�, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rose Geranium Oil*, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Oil

I thought I would love this product because I typically enjoy the scent of roses. The fragrance is the aspect that I enjoy least. It is overpowering and lasts for well over a hour. That said, there are many reasons to love this, if you can get past the fragrance. The texture on application is wonderful. It is light and not greasy, yet still moisturizing.The finish is dewy, not matte as suggested on the packaging. I feel this slight shininess might highlight skin imperfections in an undesirable way. After it sits for awhile on the skin the shine fades a bit which is a relief. The color seems to work for me but slightly on the yellow range. The coverage is not as great as some CC creams, but does allow skin to show through in a natural way. The most wonderful thing about this product is that it is the best feeling facial sunscreen I have yet to find. The next wonderful thing is that it has cleared up some skin eruption problem areas more effectively than anything else I’ve tried. I’m trying to get to wear I am not relying on foundation and I feel this will help me get there.

on 9/2/2017 1:50:00 AM

Great product, but the new packaging - with "airless" pump - is the worst. I have to unscrew the whole top off to bypass the pump in order to get product out, which counteracts the whole purpose of including an airless pump in the design.

Product is THICK; I find it's best to apply with a blender type sponge for sheer coverage.

One of the better mineral based tinted facial sunscreens out there. This was my HG, but the new pump design, and the constant staining of my clothes has me on the hunt for a new sunscreen.

I am a MAC NC20 - 30, and this shade worked well on me. I find it does leave me quite oily after 2-3 hours of wear, so I generally powder after that.

on 5/1/2017 6:38:00 PM

I really like the look of this product once it's on and it lasts well throughout the day. The packaging is rated due to the pump failing after only a few uses. I thought it might be blocked with product but that doesn't seem to be the case.

on 2/16/2017 10:42:00 AM

Quite a nice tinted sunscreen. What I like about this product is the high percentage of zinc oxide (20%) which is great sun protection. This cream is quite thick but blends into skin quite nicely. The oils make it quite creamy and easy to blend (plus points for adding in jojoba, rosehip and pomegranate oils). It does have a universal tint and the finish is quite good considering the very high amount of zinc. I layer this over my chemical sunscreens as I do not rely on physical sunscreens alone to provide me with sufficient protection. This is certainly a good high zinc sunscreen to try out for those serious about anti-aging. In fact, it reminds me of the invisible zinc sunscreen but with a tint added. I would but it again and it is certainly good value for money. The scent of roses is quite nice too.

Ingedients: 20% Zinc Oxide, Aloe barbadensis juice, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) and helianthus annuus (sunflower) oils*, sorbitan stearate, glyceryl stearate, phytochelltec (alpine rose, malus domestica, solar vitis) and bioactive 8 berry complex, soothing complex: [hyaluronic acid, magnolia officinalis bark, phoenix dactylifera (date) leaf cell and boswellia serrata (boswellin) extracts], caprylic/capric triglycerides, rosa damascena (rose) distillate*, rosea canina (rosehip) and punica granatum (pomegranate) oils, algae and cucumis melo (melon) extracts, iron oxide, magnesium sulfate, zea mays (corn) starch*, camellia sinensis (white tea), aspalathus linearis (rooibos) and hibiscus rosa-sinensis extracts*†, tocopherol (vitamin E), phenethyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) oil*, rosa centifolia (rose) oil

on 6/28/2016 5:31:00 PM

Ok, Ive got aging skin, and this works so very well for me. Third summer in which I use it for foundation, with no other products required. Cheaper than it cosmetics, smells delicious, glowy, lasts on the skin, and I love it. Med coverage, but you could add a powder over it, like PF talc free, and it is freaking flawless, budgeproof, sun proof, and goof proof.

I still mourn Becca LSC, but this is an excellent consolation.

on 4/24/2016 11:31:00 AM

Tried this product for the first time today and despite saying it is "mattifying" on the box, it most definitely is not. It is fairly greasy and makes my skin shiny and oily-looking. You can actually see the oil separate from the tinted cream when you squeeze the product onto your finger. I am very fair skinned, and this did not make me look orange at all (I bought the nude shade). That is likely because the coverage is so sheer it basically provides no coverage. Anyways, I applied my concealer and setting powder after this and had to apply some powder foundation for more coverage. Then continued with bronzer, blush etc. The finished result looks good actually. The powder fixes the oily problem easily and the powder foundation gave me the coverage I wanted. Moisturized my skin pretty well too, although I applied it over a moisturizer, but I could probably use this in place of that. The product smells strongly of roses, which doesn't bother me, I just hope it doesn't irritate my skin despite this being supposedly good for sensitive skin. For the price, it is a bit high for something that is supposed to be a CC cream that really doesn't do anything at all, but the ingredients are pretty healthy plus the SPF is in it so I guess it may fair in that sense. I am really really hoping it does not break out my acne-prone skin. It contains jojoba oil and some other ingredients that aren't usually good for those who have acne, so I am hoping this won't be a problem as I'm going on vacation in a few days and had to pick up a facial sunscreen. If it causes me to break out I won't continue to use it nor will I repurchase.

on 5/3/2015 7:23:00 AM

I have never used a CC cream before so I don't know how this compares to other CC products, but this is an amazing find for me. I'm 39 and was looking for a sheer, dewy effect from my makeup - I bought the last one of these on sale at WF thinking it might do the trick, and oh my God! It's is *super* thick going on, but the heaviness doesn't last, and it just feels like this rich, moisturizing treatment, but with the added benefits of a bit of coverage and the SPF. I still use a 110 SPF first no matter what because I am paranoid about the sun, but let that sink in for a few minutes before applying this. The first time I used it I kept checking myself out in any nearby reflective surface because I couldn't believe how healthy and glowy my skin looked. And it lasted all day - no sliding around or dissipating. This, some concealor, and a little cream blush = perfect look! I really like the fragrance, but can understand how it might be off-putting or irritating for some people. So far I've used the Andalou lavender and biotin shampoo/conditioner, and one of the facial toners, and really like them all. Great product line!