Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Color + Correct Sheer Nude CC Cream with SPF 30

Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Color + Correct Sheer Nude CC Cream with SPF 30
1000 Roses Color + Correct Sheer Nude CC Cream with SPF 30

3.3

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Juice*, Jojoba and Sunflower Oils*, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PhytoCellTec (Alpine Rose, Malus Domestsica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive 8 Berry Complex*, Soothing Complex: [Hyaluronic Acid, Magnolia Ofcinalis Bark, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Leaf Cell and Boswellia Serrata (Boswellin) Extracts], Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Distillate*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) and Pomegranate Oils*, Algae and Melon Extracts, Iron Oxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Corn Starch*, White Tea, Rooibos and Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extracts*�, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rose Geranium Oil*, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Oil

on 8/24/2018 10:40:00 AM

I see most people enjoy the fragrance of this product, but I just couldn't handle it. I love the smell of real roses, but this fragrance is just way too over the top! I end up smelling this fragrance on my face all day long and it's not pleasant. I could look past that fact if the product itself was spectacular. It's not. It's oily, little to no coverage and not natural looking. It's a NO for me.

on 12/29/2016 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is really more of a tinted sunscreen than anything else. It is something I now only ever use to protect my face from the sun, usually when visiting the beach. It offers zero coverage and is a bit oily, I would not recommend it at all to those with oily skin, as it can look quite shiny. I was looking for something quite different to what I got, so I wouldn't repurchase.

on 10/11/2016 4:08:00 PM

This stuff smells SO good! I love putting it on just for that reason. All of the ingredients are of high quality and support skin health. I was a little disappointed with the coverage, thinking a CC cream was supposed to be more tinted. It doesn't even my skin tone at all, but I will repurchase for sure.