Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Color + Correct Sheer Nude CC Cream with SPF 30

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Color + Correct Sheer Nude CC Cream with SPF 30
1000 Roses Color + Correct Sheer Nude CC Cream with SPF 30

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Juice*, Jojoba and Sunflower Oils*, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PhytoCellTec (Alpine Rose, Malus Domestsica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive 8 Berry Complex*, Soothing Complex: [Hyaluronic Acid, Magnolia Ofcinalis Bark, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Leaf Cell and Boswellia Serrata (Boswellin) Extracts], Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Distillate*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) and Pomegranate Oils*, Algae and Melon Extracts, Iron Oxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Corn Starch*, White Tea, Rooibos and Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extracts*�, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rose Geranium Oil*, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Oil

on 2/25/2018 3:50:00 PM

I am shocked beyond all belief that this product worked for me. I am usually afraid of anything containing fragrances and oils, but this cc cream is amazing, and I think it's actually helped clear up my skin. To be clear, I use this as a tinted sunscreen, because this offers little to no coverage, BUT, I have found it a holy grail item to mix with my foundations that I felt were too matte in the past. I use three pumps of the cc cream, then add a pump of foundation to the mix. The result is gorgeous,dewy and lasts all day. I find the texture to be so much better than any of the other mineral sunscreens I have tried in the past, so I am a happy camper. The pump did try to crap out on me, but I simply took the top off , squeezed the tube to get the air out, and reassembled. It's been fine ever since. I highly recommend this as a painless way to get your daily dose of sunscreen, as well as a mixer.

on 3/22/2017 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Pros:
-Very light coverage, if that's what you're looking for (I was looking for more medium)
-Nice, if strong, rose fragrance
-Supposedly good ingredients

Cons:
-I have oily skin with a a touch of sebhorreic dermatitis and am prone to congestion and breakouts and general sensitivity, so not sure if it's this product or another I started using recently. But since this is the one I use in the daytime and I notice the area around the corner of my eyes is getting kind of red and stingy in the daytime after 1 week of use, I'm going to assume that this one is the one causing the irritation.
-Goes on ^thick^ (I spritz my face with rosewater beforehand to help it spread easier) but it does sink in, though still somehow manages to be both dewy and tight feeling :/

I guess it's a decent product for the price point but I'm not overly thrilled with it. Maybe good for some folks, but not for me. Going to stop using it for 2 weeks to see if the irritation is caused by the other product. Will update if necessary.