3.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

Not bad, but not good either, don't like it but I don't hate it. In fact it works, and didn't break me out. Good coverage, but nothing fancy though.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

5 months ago

This is my go-to foundation, it's very cheap compared to a lot of foundations and provides very good coverage. I have VERY acne prone skin, and this is the only foundation in the world that doesn't break me out or make me greasy. It is a little difficult to spread around and dries quickly, and the packaging is a little weird. This foundation used to come with a pump but now comes with an applicator stick inside the cap. It's also the only drugstore foundation that is pale enough for me, so I can't really buy anything else.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

7 months ago

i bought this a little while ago because it did sound pretty good when i was at walmart and it was really cheap but...it is very patchy and hard to blend into the skin. it felt heavy and looked extremely cakey with just a thin layer. the product swatches really nicely on my hand but it didnt apply nicely at all. i tried it with a damp sponge but that didnt end well. i took it off almost immediately. love Hard Candy's Glow Primer and Translucent Powder but i just couldnt get this foundation to work for me. i do like the applicator which is similar to my Rimmel's Breathable Foundation applicator and the bottle is cute looking. i did accidently get the wrong shade but im not that upset as i literally cant wear this without looking horrid so i cant wear it anyways lol. i cannot recommend this product because its too difficult to work with

About reviewer (103 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

a year ago

This foundation is a nightmare. I don’t know if it’s an attempt to dupe Fenty but it feels like it is. The colors actually dry muuuuch lighter than in the bottle and you dunno that because you don’t get to test them. They are EXTREMELY chalky. I super moisturized and primed and used every method possible. It goes on ok but immediately starts drying things out. No matter how much I exfoliate it somehow finds flaky patches of skin to highlight. As time wears on it gets patchier and it made me look SICKLY. It started melting the other cosmetics and by the end my eczema was on fire. I couldn’t wait to get this off of me. It’s now in my Halloween/stage makeup box.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

2 years ago

This is a great foundation for my skin in the summer months. I have worn it all day and even sat in a hot car for an hour without running into any issues. I was expecting this product to slip around my face after sweating, but my face is still intact. As someone who is quite pale and has a lot of yellow pigment in my skin, this formula in shade porcelain was a good match. When I swatched it yesterday before trying it on, it looked far too pale (even possibly white) and not the correct color for me. I was, however, quite wrong. It might be a tad too neutral, but the lightness is as good as it gets. In the past I have used Maybeline's Fit Me Matte + Poreless (which was my favourite but not cruelty-free) and Rimmel London's Stay Matte (which is also not cruelty-free). Both of these products worked for me but Hard Candy's Glamoflauge has fit my skin *in the summer* the best. If the products I mentioned before worked for you, I would highly recommend this product. I recommend first applying a non-greasy sunscreen and using a brush for the best application. I do not recommend this product for those who are more combination/normal since the formula does stick to dry spots. In the winter my skin is more on the dry side and this formula is highly patchy. I dropped the rating to 3/5 just for this reason- this is not a year around product. Shade: Porcelain Pros: -8+ hour wear -Lightweight -Looks natural, not "cakey" -Medium coverage -Good for yellow and neutral toned individuals Cons: -Paint-esque scent -Sticks to dry patches -Not for full coverage individuals **Updated February 2019**

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

Hot mess. This formula pills like you wouldn't believe no matter what I put under it, including primers. Grabs onto every possible bit of texture and amplifies it. Shows streaks if you sweep it on and weird stucco-like texture if you pat it on (I've tried multiple methods). Doesn't mix with anything else, like sunscreens, primers, or highlighters. I appreciate the pale shade range and the impressive coverage, but I've yet to make it out of my home wearing this. In fact, I don't think I've worn it out of the bathroom even, its faults are so many. Yes, it's *very* affordable and the packaging is pretty good, but this has no future outside my trash can.

About reviewer (108 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

2.0

2 years ago

This foundation gets oily and wears off halfway through the day. No matter how much powder I pack on, or setting spray I use... Can't get it to stay looking like it does when I first put it on. It's disappointing.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairOther

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I mean it's an ok product I would not buy it again maybe I got an old one...but it cakes and cracks bad I am hopping no one is noticing this in class or public it would be nice if it lasted NOT cracking up it looks nice when it goes on the first few seconds just bought it a few days and just used it today but I love Hard Candy products just not this one

About reviewer (76 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Tan, Neutral

HairOther, Curly, Medium

2.0

3 years ago

I really wanted to like this foundation, but I just couldn't. I really liked that this foundation came in colors with paler shade options as I struggle to found affordable foundation that is fair enough for me. However, the application and wear of this foundation is terrible. I have very dry skin and by the end of the day while wearing this foundation my face would be a greasy mess. Not only did this foundation make me look greasy, it had poor coverage and emphasized my pore size and fine lines. I would not recommend this foundation.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

3 years ago

This might possibly be the worst foundation I've ever tried. Shades run abnormally light. Cakey and heavy feeling. Highlighted pores I didn't know I had. I'm glad I didn't waste a lot of money on this mess. It's just awful.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age36-43