Uploaded by KatFisch

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/08/2017

I like this product because it makes my hair stronger. I have bleached damaged hair and it helps my hair feel more manageable. I wouldn't buy it if my my hair isn't damaged though. It's so pricey.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair

HairBrunette

Apr/16/2012

my hair stylist uses and recommends this product, and I love it too. I like the smell- smells spa-like to me. I have long, tanlgle-y hair, and this does just what it says, makes hair much easier to comb through. I dont get any crunch factor at all,I use a heaping Tablespoon's worth spread mostly toward ends

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (307 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry

HairRed

Feb/21/2011

I use this product everyday after my shower. I always shampoo, condition then apply this. It smells so great, it always makes my hair even more managable. I blow dry and straighten everyday, so I definitely need a treat ment that will aid with split ends. My hair is barely touching my collar bone, I have the stacked style (shorter in back, longer in front) so I'm trying to commit to growing …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Other

Feb/01/2011

I picked this up at Ulta because my stylist used it on me it left my hair extremely soft. She suggested I try it because it is a good protein treatment that is lightweight, which is important for me because my hair easily is weighed down.

I bought the smallest bottle which was $4. I rarely buy full size bottles now days unless I am sure this is something I will use long term. I …

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Jan/26/2011

Actually made a noticeable difference, sometimes the lovely smell or packaging of a product can disguise the fact it does nothing, however with this formula this product really has it all. I estimate at least 30% improvement on hair breakage, which is huge when nothing else seems to work at all!

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

Nov/27/2010

i use this on the ends of my hair every time i shower. i wait till my hair is 80% dry then use about two pumps. It smells great and seems to be absorbed by the hair fast. my hai is the longest it has ever been (bra-strap length) and still healthy. I owe a lot to this product.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

3.0
fromfiby

Nov/08/2010

I've been using this for almost a year and I haven't seen any improvement in my hair. I have just the same amount of split ends and broken hair. It doesn't even give moisture to my hair. Maybe it just doesn't suit for me, but definitely won't buy again.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Nov/05/2010

I've been using this stuff for 9 years and it's a staple for flatironing. The very first time I used this in conjunction with the smooth down heat glide my stylist said my hair looked and felt much better. I air dry with this in my hair and then flat iron afterwards and it's always silky soft with no breakage.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Medium

HairBrown

2.0

Nov/03/2010

I'm not a fan of this product. The only thing I really liked about it was that you don't have to rinse it out. Aside from that I did'nt notice any difference in the state of my hair after finishing the entire bottle. Maybe it was just me but I definitely won't be buying it again.

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Nov/03/2010

A staple in my routine. I had crazy uber barbie blonde bleached hair and eventually my hair just snapped off on top, so a year and a half later (thanks to Redken anti snap) my hair is finally almost grown back completely and very very soft. Would recommend it to anyone who needs stronger healthier hair.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium