Hot Tools Insta-Curl EZ Styler HTC1001

No Image

1 review

on 3/6/2015 8:09:00 AM

I'm adding this review because I want women to rush out and buy so it is never discontinued! At first this curling iron was a bit difficult to figure-out. There is a split down the center of the barrel. No clamp. No having to wind your hair around a rod with a glove on your hand. You take a small portion of hair (just like you would if you were straightening or curling) and insert it about mid-way into the barrel slit. Then slide it up and turn the wand as you go. It gives me smooth curls. If I leave the hair wound for a short time, I get smooth waves. The genius of this styling tool is that it heats your whole hair shaft. This is especially important if your hair is long or thick (or both) and doesn't get the heat to give you smoothness and/or curl.

I had to go on YouTube to master how to use it. If I hadn't I would have returned. My hair is very tangle prone so I doubted that it wouldn't be a tangled mess with this tool, but it isn't.

Once you get to the end of your hair, hold it for a few seconds, and then twist until the last piece of hair is in the slit. From there it releases your hair strand. No clamp marks. You can get close to the scalp and have a smooth wave or curl from top to bottom. Love!!!

Make sure after the tool has cooled off to removed any stray hairs for next time.
Takes me about 10 minutes to do my very long and very thick head of hair. Heats up fast.

No gloves are needed, no burning, nice long cord. My niece told me there was no way I could smooth out her coarse curly thick hair. She was stunned after I used it on her.

Check it out Hot Tools #HTC1001. Got mine at Ulta for approximately $60. Worth every penny. Threw out my hot curlers. Not sure I'll ever need a traditional curling iron again.

Popular Hair Styling Tools