4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 months ago

Chanel's Rouge Coco Antionette lip color is an almost identical shade to another one in my collection: Dior's 'Belle de Nuit' - which is a touch less pricy than Chanel's but not anywhere near as hydrating as it. I love the fact that this is such a light creamy lipstick which doesn't tug and isn't drying, goes on smooth and lasts 4-5 hours on me. It's actually mildly hydrating if anything (due to the 3 plant oils/waxes in here). Yes there is a very fine touch of subtle gold shimmer here which I didn't notice in the online images but really no biggie as it isn't dramatic or obvious. The lippie shade itself is a gorgeous rusty copper red which I usually wear around fall. Using a lip scrub is a good idea before applying this one but I've not had to use a lip balm so far, as I usually do before applying any matte lippie. A splurge for me yes but definitely worth it! Selena x ~ My HG list ~ (As I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora) 1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum 4. Teeth Whitening Treatment - 'Any Brand' - Activated Charcoal Powder 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer 6. Athletes Foot Treatment: 'Margaret Dabbs' - Foot Hygiene Cream 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) 8. Foot File/Callus/Heel Treatment - 'Microplane' - Colossal Pedicure Rasp Foot File 9. Ingrown Hair Treatment - 'Priva Shave' - Post Hair Removal Treatment 10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

About reviewer (567 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

9 months ago

I am on my third tube of this amazing lipstick. Not too brown, not too red . . . I can wear it with anything. The staying power is incredible and I hope this shade will always be available!

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

4 years ago

The best thing about this l/s is the color. It does not look at all brown on me. It comes out like a rust with considerable peachy pink to it. The flecks of gold are almost invisible on my lips. Having bought my first TF l/s the same day, the formula, of course, suffers in comparison. Beautifully creamy upon application. If I don't eat or drink for awhile, it still fades a bit. A mere sip of water is enough to fade this shade even if I just applied it. I didn't find it drying, but not nearly as moist and creamy as TF.

About reviewer (315 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

4 years ago

My high end holy grail lipstick. It really suits my NC40 skin tone. And really ultra hydrating.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3.0

5 years ago

I bought this online, hoping it would work for me. . . it's too brown, really. Ages me, and I don't need THAT! Looks dull on me. . .my favorite in the new Coco Rouge lipsticks so far is Marie; I also like Jean (though it's a teeny bit garish and too purple to wear with just anything). Emilienne is more "normal-looking" than Jean. Antoinette is my UN-favorite of the ones I got. But it might be fine for someone with different coloring.

About reviewer (89 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesHazel

5 years ago

Against my NC45 in MAC/Golden in Bobbi Brown this shade is the perfect brownie nude for me. Its definitely a complex shade in my opinion because it has a nice brown/rosy undertone to it. It has a nice balance of shimmer that its obvious....actually its very faint. The wear time is about 4 hours before I need to reapply which isn't so bad because when it does fade it doesn't look scary on the lips and it feels comfortable too. Another thing that I love about this particular formula and shade is that I can it as a slight stain or build it up to opaque finish that cancels out the pigmentation in upper lip. This is one unique shade that I have in my collection so I definitely plan on snagging a 2nd tube once I run thru this one. It will be absolutely perfect for summer when I tend to favor bronzy face looks.

About reviewer (320 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

5 years ago

Love this lipstick. I was concerned with the reformulation of Rouge Coco but it feels wonderful, plushy and lasts all day. My search for an everyday lipstick that takes me to work, brunch and dates is over. Antoinette #406 is a lovely browny-nude red that provides enough color without overwhelming fair skin. The Chanel make-up artist teamed it up with "Unity" #41 lipgloss to provide a touch of goldy shimmer. Love, love, love.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

5 years ago

This is one out of the new & reformulated Rouge Coco collection. I saw pictures of it and I just had to have it. It's a warm brown with warm pink undertones, and I absolutely love it. It looks like a slightly darker MLBB, polished but not overdone. Perfect for the office and with a smokey eye for the evenings. It has one tiny con and that is that it is very emollient and tends to travel outside the lip line a bit. But this can easily be resolved by wearing lipliner.

About reviewer (446 reviews)

Age30-35