Enter Title (Uploaded by Kysyona)

3.1

45%
would repurchase
3.2/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/24/2012

This was one of the 1st perfumes I had. Saw/sniffed it once at my best friend's place (her older sister owned it ) and by the late 90s standards in my post-USSR homeland it was something to envy of. Needless to say, I longed for it for years and got my hand on the 1st bottle I could afford. It is very much an afternoon oriental: plentiful amber, a pinch of musk, white floral notes and a hint …Read more

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair

HairBrunette

fromsuzeth

Sep/09/2012

I love this scent and would wear it every day if I weren't afraid of using up the last bit I have! My all time favorite, it smells warm and sexy to me, not old lady like at all. Wish Yves Rocher would reintroduce as the vintage bottles sell for a premium on ebay...

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Medium

HairGrey

Aug/28/2010

I think Shafali was one of the best fragrances from Yves Rocher. I don´t feel like it was an old-lady perfume (for me, chanel °5 is an old lady perfume par excellence) and I liked the vanilla (so obvious that I was gonna fall for thatone) and jasmin composition. It does smell a bit intense and maybe it´s not a casual perfume but it does smell seductive and classy. I think the main reason why it …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (155 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Aug/08/2009

This is an underrated fragrance. I think this is very beautiful, soft and comforting scent. Sadly it is discontinued. I think this is one of the best perfumes of Yves Rocher. It is not an old lady fragrance at all.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

fromelfmo

Aug/13/2003

This is an extremely strong, extremely heady, extremely stinky fragrance! Very un-classy.

0 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlack

fromlaurus

Apr/27/2003

I keep getting bottles of this fragrance range for present from Yves Rocher. I hate this fragrance. It is too heavy and cheap smelling.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (603 reviews)

SkinNormal

fromjacona

Mar/04/2003

I have the cream parfum and though I initially thought it was very "classic"/old ladyish when I first sniffed it, it really is a very beautiful, romantic scent. Orchidee gave a good description below. I wear this to bed a lot just because it is such a gentle, comforting scent.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (172 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

fromkmhh

Mar/02/2003

this stinks! I am not an old lady, but i can apparently smell like one. If you are under 75, do not buy this.

0 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

Feb/21/2003

I love this fragrance! it's one of my favorites along with ming-shu and red door. The price at 32.00 american dollars was ok, a little steep but ok. the only problem i have with the packaging is the cork that goes in the top os a little hard to pull out and easily slips out of your fingers and rolls places. other than that, i love it.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination

3.0

Feb/08/2003

A bit overpowering and old-lady like. A deep powdery scent with nice floral notes and dries down nice, not entirely as I would like ( a touch on the perfume-y side) but nontheless pleasant to smell. Will not be re-purchasing.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1058 reviews)

Age25-29