Bronze Cosmetics-BB Cream

Bronze Cosmetics-BB Cream

99% natural origin 25% organic farming Products are paraben, phenoxyethanol, nanomaterials and mineral oil free. Their formulation is Eco Certified.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I tested it out last week and this tinted moisturizer is perfect to apply on your skin before using foundation. Not only does it moisturize your skin, it provides a great base before make-up application assuring a long lasting look throughout the day. Its unifying property creates an even skin tone correcting imperfections.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

It's still a struggle as a Black woman to find products that work for my skintone (without making me look ashy), that are ideally natural or organic and that can be multi-tasking. I've been dying to find a decent BB cream for the longest time, and yeah - the struggle is REAL.

I finally found such a unicorn product: Bronze Cosmetics BB Cream shade BB05. It's a Montreal-based company, but their products are manufcatured in Italy. The quality is FANTASTIC! The products are certified Eco-Cert. The only other BB cream I tried previously was the Marcelle BB Cream in Medium/Dark, which was harder to find in drugstores (had to go to Target to find it, or order it online). And in itself, the Marcelle BB cream was decent at best.

The Bronze BB Cream tube looks small at first but honestly, you need just a little bit to cover your entire face. I was a little surprised when I first used the product because the BB cream came out looking white. But then, as you start rubbing it, the cream magically gets darker to match your skintone and it melts into your skin. To get the best application, I use a wet Real Techniques sponge, put a dot of BB cream on the sponge and stipple the cream on my face.

This cream has been godsent this winter - instead of layering tons of moisturisers on my combination skin (and ending up looking greasy by noon), I just put the BB cream, dust a fine layer of my trusted Cover FX Pressed Powder and I'm good to go. I highly recommend this product!