Guerlain meteorites baby glow light-revealing sheer makeup spf 25

Guerlain meteorites baby glow light-revealing sheer makeup spf 25

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 5.49, Titanium Dioxide 2.19 Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Isododecane, Pentylene Glycol, Alcohol, Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Disteardimodium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Silica, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Parfum (Fragrance), Aluminum Hydroxide, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Stearic Acid, Silica Silyate, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alpha-Iso-Methyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, BHT, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Diamond Powder, Limonene, Amyl Cinnamal, Tocopherol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, (May Contain: CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491 Iron Oxides, CI 77492 Iron Oxides, CI 77499 Iron Oxides).

I love this baby glow sheer foundation. It is very light weight n sheer. If your skin doesn’t have too much problem with acne this one works great. If you thinking covering up like regular foundation it does not.

I like the smell, and a good hydation n premier is always good for perfect before any foundation

on 1/15/2018 12:31:00 PM

This product is AMAZING! Looks so natural and fresh on face with a nice glow. What else can I say?

The color range is very poor... I use the color 02 Clair for my NC25 skin and it is a little too light. I use 2-3 pumps of Nars Laguna Liquid bronzer to get a better color match and it works great!

on 4/22/2017 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This one completely took me by surprise. I only bought it because it was going for cheap and didn't expect to be wowed. But wowed I was. It's light coverage but makes my complexion look like I was glowing with health (not in the oil slick way). It's completely fuss-free - you can just swipe it on and blends easily. Best of all, I was shocked that 8 hours on, my complexion still looks fantastic! A little shinier but still, pretty good. Even my beloved Urban Decay Naked slides off after 4 hours.

Totally recommend for hassle-free, everyday use.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was very excited to try a free sample of this product. It is very light feeling formula on your face. The coverage is decent, but it did not cover all my freckles. The longevity is not there. It is also very highly scented, not unpleasant, but too much for me. The second day, my face got a burning sensation and I stopped wearing this foundation.

If you are young this might be an excellent foundation for you. I will stick to my Doublewear from Estee Lauder.

on 8/18/2016 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I find the name, "Baby Glow", quite unappealing, so the chances of me testing this were nil. However, the evil Sephora sent me a sample, and I couldn't resist it. This is an extremely lightweight, sheer foundation that has a subtle brightening effect. It blurs lines, gives skin a smooth, buttery appearance, and it smells amazing. The smell of violets makes me swoon, and this makeup has the iconic, classic "Meteorites violet" fragrance that connotes luxury and carefree beauty. I have NC35ish skin, and I bought shade 3 Medium. While my instinct was to go for the shade 4 Dore, I realized that the sheerness of this foundation allows more freedom in choosing shades. 4 Dore looks more like my usual makeup, but the undertones in 3 Medium noticeably neutralize any sallow tones in my skin. I guess it's technically "too light", but it blends into my skin so nicely you can't tell I have it on. One pump covers my entire face and neck...(If I used more than that, this shade is obvious,and it looks heavy.) One pump is magic.

I have wasted hundreds, maybe thousands of dollars, trying to find a more moderately priced serum foundation with decent SPF. It's ironic that I could have saved money, actually, if I'd just bought this in the first place! As I move through my day, I keep looking in my sun visor's mirror at red lights, just to see my beautiful skin. I hate to think of what drivers in nearby cars must be thinking! "Why is that crazy lady simpering at herself at every intersection?" I don't care. Sometimes there's nothing better for the soul than a makeup product that makes you feel good about how you look.

on 8/15/2016 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a very nice lightweight tinted moisturizer type foundation that leaves a subtle glow on the skin. It is more of a sheer tint than the Lingerie de Peau BB cream (which is full coverage). I find this is nice if you want something to make your skin look better, that doesn't look heavy at all. It is pricey (this is Guerlain), but their base products are beautiful and worth it if you can afford it!

I so wanted to love this, because it's Guerlain, and I love the idea of a light-reflective glow foundation! BUT it stuck to any dry patch I have on my skin, even though my skin is combination/oily, which says a lot! I kept trying it, to see if anything would change, and it hadn't. The glow is beautiful, but it didn't ever smooth out on my skin, so I had to return it.

on 6/27/2016 2:25:00 PM

Hi all, I change my liquid makeup every 8 months or so. So far, I have not found the perfect fit that I will use forever and all times. This one here will also not be my lifetime choice, but it is still pretty good and I will certainly use it for the next months. I bought it at the airport when I was actually looking for something very light to fix my makeup when travelling.

Guerlain should write a different training manual for their sales staff - they are claiming that this is a brightener, very light, hardly covering at all. This is how they sold it to me. Not true. It covers actually pretty well. My skin is not flawless and this makeup covers all the red spots etc nicely. What I like best is that it can be applied easily and evenly. Has a very natural finish, so one doesn't need to worry that it looks too heavy. So I ended up using this one not only for in between, but now use it for good and dumped my old one (from & other stories, the Korean brand).

It also has a bit of that shimmer/brightener in it that makes the skin glow slightly. Very nice.

Others mentioned it before: it does not really last very long. After 3-4 hours one needs to fix things. But actually I do not mind that at all, I simply use a bit more (packaging is not bad, has a mini pump, so one can really take only the bit that one needs) and apply it again. That works really well, the finish looks just as good as the first time round.

If you have shiny skin, you might want to leave out the day cream / moinsturizer underneath. Guerlain gave Meteorites a base that sits on the heavier side, so it does moisturize quite well.

Smell is nice by the way.

Never had a Guerlain makeup before. Good stuff. Might try other products from them as well.

The foundation product is cool and i liked it.

on 4/30/2016 2:34:00 PM

This is my HG foundation. Nothing has ever looked this beautiful on my skin. The coverage is perfect, slightly sheer and dewy and glowy. Lasts all day and agrees with my combo-oily complexion.

Expensive but worth every penny. I would absolutely buy this again. LOVE!!!