4.3

price range

Reviews

from

4 years ago

This is a lovely foundation. Difficult to find though, I got mine on eBay. It brings a nice, soft glow to the skin and has very good coverage. I am not crazy about the packaging as I'm not very fond of the dropper applicators. Bit other than that, I highly recommend this.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair

EyesGreen

5 years ago

Got it in fair as a TSV on QVC and it is by far the best foundation I've ever used - the packaging has a dropper that doesn't work but I just put a swipe on my wrist and use the brush that came with it to put it on - it works beautifully as a concealor as well. I've gotten compliments every time I wear it! I just hope it will be available separately in the future because when I bought it it was part of a large kit they were selling and I would definitely buy it again if it's available.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair

EyesBrown

3.0

5 years ago

The formula and coverage is quite nice. The color was a perfect match for me. I haven't tried the brush that came with it, just my foundation brush, and I am not sure about the dropper. My problem is I have now tried two Tarte foundations (this and Amazonian clay) and love them except for the fact that both have resulted in breakouts. As much as I want to love this, I can't wear it.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesBlue

5 years ago

This foundation is much better than the previous "miracle" foundations by Tarte. The former foundations were heavier and clung to dry patches (despite my attempts to exfoliate beforehand). This foundation comes in a relatively small (.67 fl. oz.) frosted glass dropper bottle, which is very elegant. The dropper does not function very well and is a little messy, so I have removed one lippie for this. This foundation comes with a brush on QVC which is fabulous for blending it into the skin seamlessly. I have also used a beauty blender which works equally well. What I notice the most about this product is that it has excellent coverage and blends extremely well into the skin. It is almost invisible and does not get chalky throughout the day. I have used this foundation during fourteen-hour days and it looks exactly the same as when I applied it. I do not set this foundation with powder, I just leave it the way it is and it looks very natural over the course of the day. The one drawback about this product is that it is comprised mostly of silicones, but the performance really outweighs this factor for me.

About reviewer (1756 reviews)

Age25-29