3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

It’s a decent brow palette- the reason I got it is because I have dark hair but like a more taupe/ natural brown since I already have very dark brows. Most companies offer a dark brown that would look too harsh so I picked this up. It’s not exceptional, but it’s pretty good. I use both parts of it- and it lasts decently well. Mind you the powder is pretty dark but I find the pommade doesnot last if not set. It does fade/smudge a bit during the day (I have oily skin) but I’d say it would be noticible only to me. Wouldn’t repurchase- I want something fool proof as part of wear so might try new things but this was a good one! Lasted me over a year and I used it everyday.

About reviewer (124 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

3.0

2 years ago

an okay product imo even tho l'oreal is a drugstore brand, it's still expensive here in my country there's wax and powder on it, and a little brush but i don't think it can be use personally, i have a hard time in using this product, i always fail to draw my brow with this product i just prefer a brow pencil in general (this is probably my fault as well) so i end up giving this away to my mom

About reviewer (117 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

5 years ago

I brought this after being disappointed with other brow products. I don't to do a lot with my brows, I hate it when girls draw on their eyebrows so much, it's looks so tacky!! Anyway this was under £10, from a good brand and exactly what I was looking for so I went ahead and purchased it. I am very happy that I did! Packaging- The packaging for this is a silver, metal case with simple writing on top of it. Very nice and easy to use, the case snaps shut and doesn't come undone easily so you don't have to worry about it when you are traveling! The kit has a wax on the left and a setting powder on the right, the kit also comes with tweezers and a double ended brush both of which are of good quality! Nice one L'oreal! Formula- The wax is soft yet you can tell that it will last on your brows for the day. The powder is pretty normal though the powder on top makes the wax last longer. Wear/look- The wax and the powder can is brilliant for both light application and if you really really wanted to go to town and tattoo them on then you can! This lasted all day on me, in fact I am wearing it now and it's 6.48pm and they are still intact. I applied it at half 7 this morning. Very impressive!! Price- £9.99 in the UK which I am totally happy to pay for! Super cheap! Overall- I will repurchase this, it's my holy grial brow product and I have yet to find anything with it! I will update if I find a flaw!

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age19-24