Hard Candy Fast & Fabulous Makeup Setting Spray

Hard Candy Fast & Fabulous Makeup Setting Spray
Fast & Fabulous Makeup Setting Spray

4.4

Water, PVP, SD Alcohol 40-B, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance/Aroma, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is my favorite one of HC setting sprays. I think it’s a dupe of Urban Decay’s All Nighter. Regardless it definitely makes my makeup last!

I picked up this product looking for an inexpensive setting spray. I really like the finish this gives to my skin after applying makeup. It seems to takeaway any powdery finish, and leaves my skin looking more luminous. I have had similar results with the other setting sprays I have tried, but this one is the best priced. My only complaint is the scent, it’s not unpleasant but seems very artificial. I plan to continue to use this!

on 10/9/2017 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I liked it for the price, did what it was supposed to do but would like to try others to see how they compare. Still, I was pleasantly surprised cuz I didn't expect much. Would buy again for the summer cuz it can be a little drying. (I have combination skin).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Meh. I had high hopes for this, after seeing so many positive reviews. Did little to nothing to keep my makeup in place during the day. Applied over mineral makeup, it gives a nice, natural finish, but any spray will do that. Not worth repurchasing.

Honestly I can't believe how great this stuff is. Keeps my makeup long lasting and has a perfect nozzle for even mist. Will never use anything else again

Guys, this stuff is no joke. I was in Walmart the other day and snagged it because my Urban Decay setting spray was almost up. This was around $10 CAD, comes sealed in a package, and is a nice, light spray bottle. It produces a very fine mist that dries QUICKLY. I always found I had to wait a bit for my UD spray to completely set.

I wore this out yesterday over a full-ish face of makeup, in the 30-degree Ottawa weather for like, six hours - complete with sun, sweating, walking, scratching and wiping my face, etc. I didn't wear a full coverage foundation, but was using the Bare Minerals complexion rescue, which always gets a bit oily because it's so moisturizing. This kept everything STAYING PUT. Nothing moved! My concealer under my eyes looked like I had just applied it, and my blush hadn't faded at all. I never achieved results like this with my UD spray - I am hooked.

Plus, because the spray is so fine and it dries so quickly, this will eventually be great for layering, and the price can't be beat. Go try it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to love this because I needed something to keep the oil at bay. However, after using it multiple times I don't like it. It does not make my face less shiny throughout the day and may actually make the oiliness worse! Some of my foundation (Clinique Stay Matte) even comes off after a few hours using this setting spray. It also smells awful, sort of minty? Very weird.

on 7/3/2017 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

This is what a setting spray should be. Perfect. Sets makeup on my oily skin for hours longer than anything else. I feel like I should buy all the bottles i can find. I just may, at this price.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I feel like this does its job quite well, especially for the price and amount.

Subtle, light, powdery fragrance (not overly powerful).
VERY fine, even mist.
Doesn't feel heavy or tight on your face.
No weird, filmy residue.
Doesn't irritate or burn sensitive or broken skin.
Easily removes the powdery "mask" after setting makeup without compromising the quality and finish.
Helps to lock makeup in place and keep it looking fresh for an additional two hours (at least) in the Florida heat and humidity.
Large bottle.
Approximately $6 USD.

I would definitely repurchase. The only con is that it's somewhat difficult to find in store as it's only sold at Wal-Mart.

Really great- I love Hard Candy, it's maybe my favorite drugstore brand because of their quality products, good price points & no animal testing!!!

I love the cute small spray bottle & how it sets my makeup all day for work. I'm sure there are better ones on the market and I'd definitely be willing to try other sprays, but for now, this is my second bottle & it does the trick!