essence Easy 2 Use eyeliner pen

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/2/2017 7:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is an alright product. It isn't as dark as the other essence liquid liners and the pen dries up quite fast. It does however have good lasting power, is great for getting a smooth winged line and is quite affordable. Overall it is decent, but I would recommend other liquid liners in the essence range over this, such as the "super precise liner".

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Steer clear of this one. Went on watery and patchy, and if you go over the line to darken it, the applicator tip rubs it right off. You have to press REALLY hard to get anywhere closet to opaque, and even then, it bleeds like crazy. I don't think there is anything you could possibly do to make this wearable.

Maybe good for someone practicing winged liner--it's under $5 so it'll help you get your technique right, plus it rubs off completely with your fingers.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

By far the WORST eyeliner pen I have ever had. I was excited to buy this at first because it was at a good price, and having previously used the "Essence Essence Liquid Ink Eyeliner", I had high hopes for the lasting power & wearability. Unfortunately, this product was a bust from the get go. Not only does it *not* glide on well, when I try to go over my line to darken it - it takes the product right off! It smudges off easily as well, and the sponge-like brush applicator feels cheap.

This was just a regrettable buy from Day 1. I still feel cheated by the price, as I could have just bought my last eyeliner pen from Nichido again instead.

DO NOT buy this product.

on 2/25/2015 6:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I was on the look-out for a dupe for Kat von D's Tattoo Liner and this eyeliner pen is supposed to be a low budget version. Well... It sucks. It could've been so good but it turned out so bad! The little brush tip is excellent, and that's about it to be honest. After the first use, which was just about acceptable, I can shake this thing until tomorrow and still it would leave a dry, patchy & grey line. It's not good for anything, no winged eyeliner, no tightline along the lashes, it just sucks. First product I have ever come across that I will actually just toss away within a few days of purchasing.