4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I love this mascara! Admittedly, i bought it because the packaging looks so beautiful and the claims of length, volume and ease of removal were appealing. Upon using it i was impressed straight away! Its a nice, inky black with good coverage and separation and does everything it claims to do on the box. My lashes are long but sparse and quite straight and this mascara curled them so they almost stick straight up. It does really give a wide, dolly eye look and i will definately be stocking up!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Olive

HairBrunette

3 years ago

I didn't like this mascara at first becuase it was so clumpy. But after a month or so I began to love it. This mascara is just so separating my and also volumizing my lashes nicely. Now I look like I've got long and 'visible' lashes.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

I've been dying to try this mascara as have seen it pop up in many bloggers/YouTubers reviews, non least than @viviannamakeup. Unfortunately I couldn't track down the original FairyDrops that started the whole obsession as it was sold out everywhere. Did finally manage to get hold of what is the newest addition to their range - the Scandal Queen Quattro Mascara - only difference being as I can tell from review is that there are now 4 strange balls running the length of the brush than the original 3. It is a little strange at first trying to get the hang of applying as the brush is longer than normal and I did get in a bit of a mess the first few tries. However the definition, length, curl and blackness (is that a word!) of this mascara is amazing. It does make the eyelashes a little crispy, however when I want some serious lashes I don't want them drooping and wilting half way through the day/evening so I really don't mind that. You may find you have to comb through a little as it sometimes can come out a little clumpy but its a fab product. Only downside is very few places stock any of the FairyDrops range - and they know it - so you end up paying through the nose for the product and postage. So for now it has to not be an everyday mascara but cracked out for evenings or day events. Looking forward to it being more widely available and trying the others in the range.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43