Dior Capture Totale Eyes Essential Serum

Dior Capture Totale Eyes Essential Serum

3.6

I love what this does for my eyes. What it does for my wallet, on the other hand, is a completely different story.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Very very disappointed. Usually a big Dior fan but this felt greesy and made my skin not feel so good. Made it very irritated

on 3/21/2015 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is an enjoyable product. A light refreshing gel that absorbs instantly and feels moisturizing. My eye contour is left relaxed and refreshed. I don't have wrinkles or mayor dark circles so I can't comment on that. I really enjoy it but the pricetag is too high to consider it a staple.

on 3/18/2015 3:55:00 AM

This is a review for the "Dior Capture Totale Eyes Essential- Eye zone boosting SuperSerum". I'm on my 5th bottle of this serum, which I love. I tried many eye care items, from Clinique, to Shiseido, to Jean Piaubert, to Avène, to La Prairie... and this is the best for me, taking into account its efficiency (results and costs). I feel it can be used on its own, or followed with an eye contour cream. It is like a thick white gel which rapidly dissolves on your skin, loosing its colour and becoming transparent, immediately refreshing your eyelid area and deleting any dark circles considerably, which I really appreciate, as I have really noticeable dark circles. (This effect is miraculously immediate, but it lasts only temporary... I mean, I really feel immediately less dark circles and with regular use I feel overall diminished dark circles in the long term, but if I discontinue this serum, they become more visible again...). It smells fresh and good, it absorbs fast and feels comfortable. The bottle is well designed, with a pump and opaque walls to protect its ingredients, but then you can't see how much product is left... although the pump delivers less product when you are running out. The only con is that I have to repurchase very often, as one bottle lasts me only 2-3 months... but for the good results it delivers and the expensive but not ridiculous price, it has become my HG and will keep purchasing for sure! All in all, if I should have to choose to use ONLY one eye care item, I would choose this one! I don't even use concealer on top of it, as I prefer to show good skin as masking it!! Go for it!

on 2/24/2015 2:26:00 PM

$72 USD for .5oz. Texture is a nice gel in a pump bottle. I liked this better than the same line of face serum. But, honestly, I can't tell that it works any miracles. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye cream ($58 USD for .5oz) is cheaper and is more moisturizing. On the plus side, there wasn't an offensive scent, it absorbed well, and didn't appear to harm my skin. Overall, MEH - shocking considering how much I love Dior skincare lines.