Balea Beauty Effect CC cream

1 review

on 2/24/2015 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This is a product I bought in a German DM shop. It cost me under 10 euros. This is actually second time I am sucked into buying a Balea brand foundation product. Bale does not really sell color makeup. They sell more hygiene product and skincare. First time I bought the tinted moisturizer which I loved everything about except the color which was too dark. Now I am in the situatyion again with their CC cream. The main thing that got me seduced into this product is the fragrance. I just love the Balea smell. And when I tried this in store to my fingers, the fair to medium skinshade (there is only 2 shades) seemed okay. BUt when I was at home I applied it on my face, it looked way too dark on my NW 20 skin. I also think Balea CC is thicker than their tinted moisturizer and less moisturizing. If I would be slightly darker I would go for the tinted moisturizer not the BB. But my skin is pretty good. I think coverage is better on their CC cream too. I have tried everything to make this work and the only way I can use it is on the sides of my face as slight very non obvious contour and then I can skip the powder bronzer because if I dont it looks dirty. To be honest I dont think I will be using this product becuase it feels and looks very heavy while I am wearing it, like I am wearing a ton of crap on my face. I would not buy this again, but I wont be surprised to buy another Balea skincare product just becuase of the smell.