L'Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper

L'Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper
Brow Stylist PlumperBrow Stylist Plumper

4.3

on 9/22/2017 3:36:00 PM

Does what it says it does. I use the dark color and It's nice and neutral leaning cool toned, not organe-y brown. "plumping" is minimal, but there's some volumizing there. I just don't think plump is the right word for it. LASTS FOREVER.

Love it. Set brows, adds a bit of colour AND actually makes brows look thicker. Don't hesitate to buy

on 4/25/2017 7:51:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Of the two shades offered I picked light/medium. When I looked at the tube color, then how it appeared on the small spoolie wand I was confused. I applied it anyway with no other product. I have eyebrows that are fine and the wand was a bit big but I could work with it and it did provide some fullness.

Once dry it set my brows and I went on my way out and when I arrived home. I looked in my makeup mirror and saw what I observed earlier. The tube and formula color was on the skin and hair of my brows...metallic gold! The next day I applied it again and went out in the sun. Disco eyebrows! Why, just why?

on 5/28/2017 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

After using clear brow gels for decades, I bought this in the Light/Medium shade on a whim and I'm so impressed! I have ashy dark blond hair and this is a very good match. I like that I can just throw it on even when I'm running out the door and it gives my brows some extra colour and hold with very minimal effort. And when I have more time and pencil the brows in, it's the perfect topper - keeping everything in place and adding a bit of colour but not taking it over the top. The small applicator brush is perfect for both the thicker front of the brows and for taking it through to the thinner ends. I wish it was $5 instead of $10-$13 (in Canada) but that honestly won't stop me from repurchasing.

on 8/17/2017 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I use this in conjunction with a waterproof brow gel or pomade to max out my brow game. This is an amazing product, and the short tapered wand is the key to getting a full brow without overdoing it as the brow gels with mascara wands tend to do (I'm looking at you ABH) Doesn't make brows crispy. Doesn't flake. Comparable to Glossier's boy brow but I find the colors L'oreal provides to be a closer match for me. For the price you get a lot of product. I'm on my second tube of this stuff but only because the first tube lasted me like two years. My only complaint is the name -- I think "plumper" is a bit misleading.

I bought this product in clear. It worked well the first time when there was quite a lot of product that was on the brush however, as it started to get less and less it could not tame my brows. Basically, I need a lot of it for it to actually work. In the end I decided this just wasn't the product for me. It also wiped off pretty quickly and didn't help blend out some of the eyebrow pencil.

on 2/21/2017 8:59:00 PM

This is my first brow product ever. I have naturally dark brows that are not patchy. I did live through the Great Brow Famine of the 1990s and fortunately got some regrowth, but not as much as I'd have liked. At this point I need some shape, color enhancement and hold to keep them in place. I love this product. It takes no time at all to swipe it on, it gives me a slight bit of volume but not over the top, and my brows stay put all day. I have not experienced any flaking and I just use my makeup remover to take it off when I take off my eye makeup. The only negative is occasionally my brows feel a tad itchy. But this is mild and so far hasn't been an impediment to using the product. Give it a try.

on 2/10/2017 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Great product. My brows are decent as far as length, width, and arch goes, but they're kinda patchy in a couple places. This does not fill in the patches, so if that's all you need, you need a pencil or powder.
But this gives nice fullness and volume to what IS there, and you can keep laying it on and brushing your brows upward till you get pretty Groucho-looking, if you were trying to get your Cara Delevingne on.
It WILL NOT come off randomly; I can BARELY get it off with eye makeup remover or micellar water. Staying power is fabulous.
I draw in my patches and add some tail with Anastasia Dipbrow in Chocolate with the Anastasia brand brush, then use this product over everything if I'm really trying for fleek, but I often do this by itself, and it looks pretty good. I wil first do a coat in the direction of Brow growth, then 'backcomb' it in the opposite direction to coat everything and get some down to the skin. I'll then redip and smooth everything down in the right direction. If I'm feeling Cara that day, I do more backcombing with additional product and smooth it down less. It's very workable and you've got time before it sets. I then will take a q-tip and remove anything I deposited elsewhere (I'm clumsy).
It's MUCH better than the Maybelline version of this product (that brush SUX and the colors are a little off) and is also better (for me) than Benefit Gimme Brow.
Only two colors plus a clear is kinda bummer, but it's cheap so you won't be poor if you try (I'm looking at you, Gimme Brow!) and it doesn't work. The two colors they do have are good, though; no weird undertones(Maybelline). Try it- it competes honorably with much more expensive contenders.

on 3/21/2017 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this product. I have very dark thick brows that are a touch patchy. I pencil them first, and then apply this product to hold the hairs in place. Works perfectly! I agree with the below reviewer who says it sometimes feels a bit itchy, but that doesn't happen much and isn't a problem for me. Highly recommend!

This surprised me. It almost reminds me of the glossier boy brow in that it is a cross between a gel and a pomade. Seriously holds all day and dramatically fills in brows, while still looking more natural than a pencil. Definitely worth a try.

Popular Brows Products