L'Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper

L'Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper
Brow Stylist PlumperBrow Stylist Plumper

4.3

on 4/14/2018 7:03:00 PM

Can't find it in stores. They now how one that goes on unevenly and smaller brush. Target, CVS, Walmart, and Ulta stores don't have this. Bring it back! Love this brow PLUMPER.

on 11/15/2017 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my new favorite brow gel. I use L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer to fill in my brows where required and then the Plumper to set them in place. I love that the wand holds just the right amount of product, it’s never gloopy or messy. It has a strong enough hold without being too stiff and it doesn’t flake if you rub your brows while wearing. The spoolie tip is tapered, like a small triangle, and perfect for the brows. I am super impressed with this and will buy again without hesitation.

on 9/22/2017 3:36:00 PM

Does what it says it does. I use the dark color and It's nice and neutral leaning cool toned, not organe-y brown. "plumping" is minimal, but there's some volumizing there. I just don't think plump is the right word for it. LASTS FOREVER.

Love it. Set brows, adds a bit of colour AND actually makes brows look thicker. Don't hesitate to buy

on 8/17/2017 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I use this in conjunction with a waterproof brow gel or pomade to max out my brow game. This is an amazing product, and the short tapered wand is the key to getting a full brow without overdoing it as the brow gels with mascara wands tend to do (I'm looking at you ABH) Doesn't make brows crispy. Doesn't flake. Comparable to Glossier's boy brow but I find the colors L'oreal provides to be a closer match for me. For the price you get a lot of product. I'm on my second tube of this stuff but only because the first tube lasted me like two years. My only complaint is the name -- I think "plumper" is a bit misleading.

on 5/28/2017 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

After using clear brow gels for decades, I bought this in the Light/Medium shade on a whim and I'm so impressed! I have ashy dark blond hair and this is a very good match. I like that I can just throw it on even when I'm running out the door and it gives my brows some extra colour and hold with very minimal effort. And when I have more time and pencil the brows in, it's the perfect topper - keeping everything in place and adding a bit of colour but not taking it over the top. The small applicator brush is perfect for both the thicker front of the brows and for taking it through to the thinner ends. I wish it was $5 instead of $10-$13 (in Canada) but that honestly won't stop me from repurchasing.

on 4/25/2017 7:51:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Of the two shades offered I picked light/medium. When I looked at the tube color, then how it appeared on the small spoolie wand I was confused. I applied it anyway with no other product. I have eyebrows that are fine and the wand was a bit big but I could work with it and it did provide some fullness.

Once dry it set my brows and I went on my way out and when I arrived home. I looked in my makeup mirror and saw what I observed earlier. The tube and formula color was on the skin and hair of my brows...metallic gold! The next day I applied it again and went out in the sun. Disco eyebrows! Why, just why?

I bought this product in clear. It worked well the first time when there was quite a lot of product that was on the brush however, as it started to get less and less it could not tame my brows. Basically, I need a lot of it for it to actually work. In the end I decided this just wasn't the product for me. It also wiped off pretty quickly and didn't help blend out some of the eyebrow pencil.

on 3/21/2017 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this product. I have very dark thick brows that are a touch patchy. I pencil them first, and then apply this product to hold the hairs in place. Works perfectly! I agree with the below reviewer who says it sometimes feels a bit itchy, but that doesn't happen much and isn't a problem for me. Highly recommend!

on 2/21/2017 8:59:00 PM

This is my first brow product ever. I have naturally dark brows that are not patchy. I did live through the Great Brow Famine of the 1990s and fortunately got some regrowth, but not as much as I'd have liked. At this point I need some shape, color enhancement and hold to keep them in place. I love this product. It takes no time at all to swipe it on, it gives me a slight bit of volume but not over the top, and my brows stay put all day. I have not experienced any flaking and I just use my makeup remover to take it off when I take off my eye makeup. The only negative is occasionally my brows feel a tad itchy. But this is mild and so far hasn't been an impediment to using the product. Give it a try.

Popular Brows Products