Uploaded by MetalMusicGirl

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/02/2008

I love this product I forgot that I had had it. It's awesome. Makes my hair smell good, soft as my fiance said earlier and it untangled my massively tangled hair in a matter of mins it was nice not to have to fight with my hair. I will def repurchase again the sun silk version of course. I recommend to anyone that has thick hair that tangles easily.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesOther

3.0

Apr/05/2008

When I had virgin hair this product worked great to leaving my hair soft and detangled. However, my color-treated hair needs something stronger to make it soft and detangled. Great for its price and when I grow out my colored hair I will use this product again.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (276 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

2.0

Mar/17/2008

Nothing special about this leave-in. The first couple times I used this it leaves the hair nice, but then tends to do nothing or actually dry out my hair.
Update 03/17/08: I believe this product is now discontinued or under Sunsilk brand.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

3.0

Oct/26/2007

Good product. Helps my hair to fend off split ends and keep it healthy plus thespray is easy to use. Dont think its absolutely amazing, but it works well enough and is cheap.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinOther, Dark

HairRed

EyesHazel

Oct/24/2007

I received this product through the SunSilk line as a free sample when getting my books for this college semester at the bookstore, and for some reason, I thought the stuff smelled familiar. I remember loving how the product worked on my hair back in high school a few years ago. The stuff hasn't changed at all, just new packaging and a new brand name. And I feel more accustomed to using …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

Sep/26/2007

i think this is a great product, esp considering how cheap it is...i use a hot iron every other day n i need something to protect my hair, so spray this on damp hair...it conditions without weighing down ur hair which is gr8 cuz i dont want my hair ot look flat even when i straighten it...n i DEFINITELY have much fewer split ends now....i also tried tresemme heat protective spray which was double …Read more

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

2.0
fromkladd

Aug/01/2007

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination

EyesHazel

fromfsuana

Jun/14/2007

This product has NOT been discontinued! It is now being sold as the Thermashine line of Sunsilk. I have used the product for years with great results on my curly hair. I was really worried about it being discontinued, but when I went to the ThermaSilk website, the site announced that the products were now available as Sunsilk.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Apr/11/2007

Too, too bad this is discontinued. It is a very nice product. I have long, color treated hair that tends to look dry. I spray this about six times before I blowdry it and my hair looks bouncy and shiney. I have tried a ton of different leave ins and I really didn't expect much from this one, but I was pleasantly surprised. I also like Redken's outshine, but I actually think I …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (181 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Other

EyesBlue

Mar/25/2007

Good stuff. I have long, thick and DRY hair. Works wonders. Inexpensive compared to numerous other brands I have tried with less results. I will definitely repurchase once I find it again.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (87 reviews)

Age36-43