Quo Luminous Finish Foundation

No Image

3.0

on 3/12/2018 3:06:00 PM

This foundation has a beautiful medium finish but it oxidized so badly. I'm pretty fair find and I was orange in about 5 minutes. I finished my makeup and caught myself in a mirror ready to leave... So bad. It went about 3-4 shades darker then it started. If you have a medium skin time, buy fair and it'll match in no time. Anyone with an ivory complexion, stay away!!

I've always been on the fence with Quo products. Not because they're bad or anything like that, I've just never really been drawn to them when shopping for cosmetics...maybe it's the packaging, or the fact that it's a smaller cosmetics line...not really sure what my issue is, but yesterday things kind of changed for me! I purchase the new Quo foundation Luminous Finish Foundation and I'm really impressed! It's oil-free, full-coverage and really has a beautiful luminous finish. It hasn't settled into any fine lines or made me look "made-up". I'm really liking it! My skin looks great and I don't feel like I have a mask of foundation on, which I often get with cream base makeup. The packaging is perfect with a pump dispenser and the price is reasonable at $25 CDN. The only issue I see is the shade-range, which isn't very extensive (there are only 5 shades) and I'm quite fair, yet went with number 3, which is the perfect match, but that's a bit odd, because the colour difference between 2 and 3 is huge. Regardless, it works for me and that's the bottom line, as foundation is such a personal thing. Overall, I'd say this was a good purchase and wouldn't tell you to steer clear of it. In fact, try it out and worst case scenario, you can return it to Shoppers Drug Mart as they have a decent return policy.