La Prairie Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Eye Cream

La Prairie Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Eye Cream

2.3

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Sorbitan Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Alcohol, PTFE, Boron Nitride, Glycoproteins*, Panax Ginseng Root Extract*, Equisetum Arvense Extract*, Lactobacillus Ferment, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Saxifraga Oppositifolia Extract, Soldanella Alpina Extract, Chlamydomonas Extract, Saponaria Pumila Callus Culture Extract, Strelitzia Nicolai Seed Aril Extract, Nicotiana Sylvestris Leaf Cell Culture, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Soluble Collagen, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Chitosan, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Arginine, Lysine HCl, Threonine, Glycine, Histidine, Serine, Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Tryptophan, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-8, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Pentylene Glycol, Glucose, Maltodextrin, Calcium Chloride, Carbomer, Sodium Phosphate, Isomalt, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol i71

on 9/25/2015 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Well well well, super expensive and rubbish to be honest. Have been using for more than month and can notice that my wrinkles are even MORE visible than before, please avoid this product, save some money! The only thing is positive that my eyes are not irritated. That's it. Won't buy again

on 7/30/2015 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I had the sample Nothing wow.. Its quiet irritating. Wont bother purchasing it.

on 6/20/2015 6:42:00 PM

I've had a generous sample of this cream and lasted a long time but didn't notice any diference other than little tiny bumps under my eye no matter how little I used...

on 2/21/2015 10:13:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I am a longtime fan of La Prairie, though I dabble in other luxury skincare brands. I also consider myself a luxury eye cream aficionado, and I had to get my hands on this new offering. Fortunately, after a week I'm happy to report it's already love.

I've been using it at night since it's quite rich, which is fabulous. I have also been using it after The Essence of Skin Caviar Eye Complex serum. Was a magical combination. Over the course of the couple of hours between when I wash my face and when I actually go to sleep, I literally see and feel the cream being absorbed. It's pretty amazing.

Come morning, my entire area is radiant. While I don't suffer from puffiness (knock on wood) I do suffer from poor sleep, and those are lovely dark circles that are caused by a lack of sleep. This cream has considerably lightened my area and I've been spending far less time using under eye concealer. Win! Definitely a keeper, and my new favorite nighttime eye cream.