4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Like the small wand. It lengthens and curls yes. But smudges too much. Won’t repurchase

About reviewer (209 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBlack

1.0

2 years ago

Not sure if it is the formula or the brush, but this mascara makes my lashes stick together. Due to this, I put less than one coat, but it's still quite clumpy. I thought the thinner brush would be great for Asian lashes as it gives you the opportunity to swipe the mascara instead of dabbing. Only good thing is that it doesn't flake or smear on your eyebags during the day. Can't wait to use this all up.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

3 years ago

Nice mascara. The best ever? No. The worst? No,

About reviewer (32 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Dry, Fair

EyesBlue

3 years ago

Got this as a gift from my cousin. When you open, there`s a gunk of product at the wand tip... I have to tissues off. That's a waste of product and money! On application the bristles applies well though. It certainly lengthens.When its drying, don't sneeze/blink, it tends to smear ...I hate that!!!! I don't like the fat bottle, clumsy- looking packaging. Removal is easy,comes off with just rinsing water(non waterproof)& you get strips of gunk falling off your lashes...so yucky! I suggest you get a deluxe size before you purchase full size,to see if the wand/product works for you.

About reviewer (284 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

4 years ago

Delightful, strong, bold and GOOD! But one major minus, for the clumsy ones.. the brush is not helping much and the product has the tendency to dry out too fast. If by chance it smudges the eye lids, then you'd better be quick at hand and sweep it clean right away. Otherwise.. you'll enjoy a darker shade than the one you were going to wear..

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

4 years ago

my rating: 9/10 pros: - the wand is very small, so you can reach every lash - it's very easy to comb through the lashes and curl them up - good wear time - not too expensive cons: - the packaging is really cumbersome repurchase? - yes. i got this as a gwp but i would definitely buy it and recommend it to others.

About reviewer (156 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

4 years ago

This wasn't terrible, but I didn't really like it. I don't like the style of applicator it uses, as I prefer a brush with longer bristles instead of the short, hard plastic. It went on a bit clumpier than I would like, so that wasn't great. It lasted pretty well, but I found it pretty challenging to remove. I went through a lot of remover and cotton to get my eyes clean.

About reviewer (108 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

5 years ago

I am a complete lash wh*re. With that being said, I'm always on the lookout for a good lengthening mascara. I wore eyelash extensions for 8 years. Decided to ditch those last November and let my lashes grow back naturally. I got the Sephora Lash Stash for Christmas from my husband, and this one was my least favorite because the brush was miniature and at the time, so were my real lashes :/ I put it away after a few uses and decided to come back to it recently. Much better! My lashes have grown out nicely so this mascara worked a ton better this time around. I usually use Clinique Lash Building primer first, then swiped one coat of this and my lashes looked so long! Even without the primer. After working and wiggling the brush (which really is tiny, both in stature and bristle length) into the roots of my lashes, I manage to give them a voluminous natural-yet-dramatic look. I like to use it after primer as a base coat for all mascaras because it's easy to build length and volume (I've used under everything from Hypnose Drama to Wet & Wild mascara) and doesn't leave lashes crispy. Love this stuff! Will definitely repurchase, again and again.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesOther

5 years ago

THE BEST MASCARA ON THE MARKET! I've never written a review on mascara because I've never found one that was OUTSTANDING until now. I've searched and searched. This one has a tiny brush, but don't let that fool you or discourage you as this little brush packs a punch! The mascara in black is Very black. ONE COAT gives me volume and length like NOTHING I have tried. This is the mascara by Sephora with a sort of twisty tube. It's called Outrageous Curl-Dramatic Volume & Curve mascara and dont know much about the curl part really, but otherwise it's THE BEST OUT THERE. I throw my entire stash of old mascara's away!!!! It's THAT good. No clumping. Gets to the base of the lash too so they really look thick. I had a compliment on the first day I wore it! Worth so much more than 12.00 which usually I dont spend that much. I'd spent twice that much for this little wonder!!!

About reviewer (122 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

5 years ago

omg this mascara is freaking awesome!! I should start out by saying I am blessed w naturally long lashes but bec I'm a blonde so r my lashes. I usually layer my mascaras but I do not have to w this. it makes my lashes so long that when I wore it at the Sephora store and one of the makeup artists actually came up to me and said so u got ur lashes done eh. This stuff is truly amazing and is at an awesome price point. I'll defenetly be re purchasing and I recommend u try it too!! :)

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair