no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

You can read my review of Clinique Anti-blemish Solutions Clarifying Lotion on Telegram channel https://t.me/yellowwallcosmetics What I expected: a gentle exfoliating lotion for blemish-prone skin What I got: Clinique claims that the lotion is fragrance free. But when I first opened the bottle the odour almost killed me. It smells like a nail-polish remover. The lotion should work for all skin types, though number 2 in the ingredients’ list is Alcohol Denat. I think people with sensitive and very dry skin need to be careful with this product. As for me it works well: after a few weeks of using the blemishes on my face have significantly diminished. My rate: 4/5 Why: It smells very intensive and probably it is better to avoid alcohol-containing skin care products.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Other

EyesOther

from

2 years ago

The product is sold under The Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion in the US / North-America. It is an excellent lotion for oilier acne-prone skin-types. People with dryer skin (with acne) should use it only in warmer more humid weather otherwise it can be too drying on the skin. It contains 1.5% Salicylic Acid that is an approved anti-acne substance in the US and also allowed in cosmetics in the EU. It has some humectants and skin conditioners and a blend of some excellent anti-inflammatory ingredients that can counteract the drying effect of Salicylic Acid. It has a higher amount of Nylon-12 powder for oil-absorption. However, it will not be able to much of that. It will, on the other hand, contribute to a smoother feel at application though. Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 1.50% Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau, Alcohol Denat., Nylon-12, Butylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Caffeine, Sucrose, Glycerin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Sorbitol, Sea Whip Extract, Barium Sulfate, 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Silica, Disodium Edta, Benzalkonium Chloride

About reviewer (286 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

2 years ago

This solution is amazing, i had never seen any toner work so good for the skin my face was full of pimple, pigmentation and acne scars but it had reduced everything with the use of its 1st bottle only, you can easily see the difference after using it at least for 15 days continuously at night before bed. Too good for oily skin and sensitive skin.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

4 years ago

Absolutely love this clarifying lotion. The only toner that keeps spots away and keeps my skin nice and matte! Will forever re-purchase.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

1.0

4 years ago

It broke me out like hell..I thought its anti blemish .the more I got blemishes n bumps..I used the 3 step anti blemish skin care..not worth it

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

3.0

5 years ago

First of all I would just like to tell you a quick ish story about my skin! I have always had pretty good skin, from a young age but recently my skin has had a bit of nightmare. Nothing major but because I'm not used to it, it really started to bother me. I worked out that I had Dry Combination Skin, and I decided that I needed to get myself a proper skin care routine. I chose Clinique because they have good reviews overall as a company, they're products are allergy tested and what not and my mum also swears by them.. I brought the three step Anti Blemish system. As I wanted something simply clear my spots, I wasn't too worried about my dry face, its nothing a moisturizer can't heal. Design of the bottle- Love the cool blue colour, and that it is a screw cap, a sturdy one at that. So I don't have to worry about it spilling. Formula- The formula is liquid and then a powder at the bottle that settles when you haven't shaken it. When you shake it, they mix together(duhhh) creating a cloudy looking watery liquid. You pour some out then put it on a cotton pad and sweep it on your face. Simple as! The smell again is chemically which I don't mind and the formula when applied tends to sting my face a little especially if I have used the 7 day scrub by Clinique too. I was shocked at first but then I thought, just leave it. It doesn't do anything else bad to my face after that so don't worry if you experience that! How did it work?- This product is meant to help clear your skin, reduce oil, unclog pores etc. It does just that. My face feels like mine but better, me but better. I don't have such an oily nose anymore and I have seen less breakouts and my current spots clear up a lot quicker too. This is also meant to reduce irritation which I suffered mildly with. Since though I rarely experience it now. My redness is also reduced. Price- £18 for 200ml which I think is a pretty good price. Overall- Overall- I haven't been using this product/3 step system like I am meant to. You're meant to use it twice a day, in the morning and evening. I am too sleepy to do it in the morning and sometimes forget at night but the 3 step system and this product still work wonders when I do actually remember to use it. My skin feels better, my itching has stopped, redness is reduced, I don't break out as often, and my current spots have healed a lot quicker. Generally I feel that my skin is so much better off using the 3 step system. If you don't have acne but still want this, go for it. I always buy it online as the lady at the Clinique counter gives me stick when I buy it there. Sorry not sorry ;) On its own this product is very good. I am not sure what any of the 3 step products are like on there own but this one I feel certainly helps with my redness and itching a lot more than the others do! (Sorry that the reviews for the 3 step anti blemish products repeat themselves a lot!!) My review for the cleansing foam(1st step)- http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=177986 My review for the solution clearing treatment (3rd step)- http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=177989

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age19-24