BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash

BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash
Roller LashRoller LashRoller LashRoller Lash

3.5

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I HATE this mascara! It's awful I don't understand the people who give it good reviews.
Clumpy, not volumising or particularly curling at all. Also sometimes seems to never dry?! Yuck.
Thank god I only bought the small size.

on 7/2/2018 2:53:00 PM

This is a good, non clumpy mascara. Super black, gives me longer lashes in just 1-2 coats, wears well. No complaints except the price- my L’Oreal mascara works just as well for less $.

on 7/2/2018 1:09:00 PM

Works well and I love the packaging, but if you're not looking to treat yourself and you're on a budget just go for the L'Oreal Lash Paradise

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I've never tried Benefit's other famous mascaras because they had the reputation of being super thick and clumpy, and that is not what I look for at all in a mascara, so I can't compare Roller Lash to the others. Basically what I look in a mascara is (ranked my importance): 1. Definition (no clumpiness for me) and 2. Length. And this definitely delivers.

Roller Lash's formula is wetter than average formulas, but that's the reason why it defines so well. It also gives good length to my short asian lashes. It gives good volume for a lengthening and curling mascara. I for one am too lazy to curl my lashes, but this mascara also does a pretty good job curling it!

Also, I was wearing this on my top and bottom lashes when I got the news that my cat had died at the hospital, and while it did not stay put (I didn't expect it to, so that's ok), it did flake off neatly and did not do any ugly smudging. So I still looked quite presentable after crying on and off for about 6 hours. While it is smudge proof and decently waterproof, it's also not hard to remove, I just use my usual waterproof eye makeup remover.

I throw away my mascara religiously after about 4-5 months (or when the formula changes), so I always get the travel size version. It's small, but definitely enough to last me for that long with almost daily use. Overall, I found this to be a very fuss-free, effectively lengthening mascara that will look good and last me throughout the day. I definitely would't mind repurchasing this again.

on 6/18/2018 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love this! I curl then apply and my lashes look long and beautiful . This is a lengthening mascara for me and that’s just what I was looking for.

on 5/29/2018 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

So disappointed with this mascara. The formula takes forever to dry, and my lumps will clump together midday. Formula doesn't curl my lashes, so I still need to use a separate curler. I also didn't like how the bristle on the brush applied the product. No make for "they're real" or "bad girl".

on 5/20/2018 6:14:00 PM

I have very light, fine and sparse eyelashes. I’ve tried every mascara out there, from the most expensive to the cheapest. I bought this because it was recommended by a Sephora store clerk about four years ago. I was so impressed. The roller grabs my lashes and the formula thickens and lengthens each lash. I use two coats for my best results. I think it comes in both black and brown formulas. I’ve only used the black. It works for me and I continue to buy it.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I used this when it first came out. I tried many high end mascaras, but Roller Lash worked the best for me. I have recently been trying some drug store mascaras that are also very good. My daughter bought me a tube of this and I remember why I love it. I don’t curl my eyelashes and this mascara does it for me. I like the curved brush. It’s just the right size and is easy to use. Roller Lash is more of a lengthening and curling mascara than a volumizing one. Two coats is plenty and it has a separated fanned out look. If I want it more dramatic I could add a coat of another mascara. But this is dramatic enough for me. Love it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite high end mascara! I love this as much as I love my Dior mascaras. The bristles are perfect - just what I prefer.

on 4/28/2018 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this mascara! It gives my lashes nice definition and color, and it doesn't smear or smudge. It's easy to remove at the end of the day, and the packaging is very cute!