benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

3.3

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a great, fairly natural looking day to day mascara. As everyone has said it won't give you huge, fluffy looking lashes, but does lengthen and easily provides the best separation of any mascara I've tried (there have been many) - the wand is honestly exceptional. I think it really comes into its own on simpler eye looks (no eyeliner just eyeshadow, or nothing) where you want your lashes to really stand out and look long and pretty. For heavy eye makeup looks Better Than Sex my the go to.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This works wonder on me!!! But it's so expensive here in Malaysia. I would purchase this again if only it is cheaper

on 4/22/2017 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Worst mascara ever! Severe allergic reaction. I've got pretty tough skin and I've never had a reaction to anything cosmetic. Along comes a small innocuous mascara and my eyes start stinging and becoming watery. Mucous like substance from my eyes, it was gross! I went home with massive panda eyes! And two days later my eyes are still red, dry and not wearing any eye makeup either. If you want to try this, buy the small size and do a patch test first. Hate hate hate this mascara

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I tried the travel size of this mascara and at first I really do love this mascara sooo much. It become one of my favorite mascara ever because it makes my eyelash look so natural but also dramatic in a good way. My eyelash look more black and length, but I don't know it will makes your eyelash more thick or not because I already have a thick eyelashes.
It also curl right up really well, and even its doesn't really separate my eyelash but I love it because it doesn't clump at all.
But one thing that makes me stop using this because my eyelash starting to falls out, and it getting worse everyday so I decided to stop using it. I don't know it just me or not but I still loves the result of this mascara.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Never had a problem with smearing or smudging. I love the jet black color and the fact that the bristles are very effective at separating the lashes. I tried the sample size but will definitely come back and try a full size :)

on 3/17/2016 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I purchased this mascara from ulta because I read a lot of great reviews. It clumps and difficult to apply. I would like purchase this item again. Also, it was very expensive--not worth it!!!!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

A nice mascara that makes the lashes look amazing. I just hate that when I touch my lashes several hours later they are still wet.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I find it so hard to find a mascara that doesn't clump, lengthens my lashes, and makes them stand out when wearing eyeshadow/liner.

This stuff ACTUALLY works. The brush is easy to use and you can use both sides to deliver a different effect (I usually use the "scooped" side first, and then add the second layer using the other side to separate lashes).

I received it as a sample and I'd love to have a full size (although the price is a little steep, especially where I live! I'll have to save up). If you can get your hands on a sample, definitely give it a try!

on 4/10/2015 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

I saw so many good reviews of this mascara on youtube and on makeupalley, I thought I would give it a try. I'm quite disappointed because it does not curl my lashes, and is actually very clumpy. So I don't understand what all the fuss is about.