benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I already repurchased. This mascara is my HG. I threw out my others and I love mascara. I love trying different ones but with this no reason to. We got married yesterday, Rollerlash and I.

on 6/9/2015 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Listen, Benefit has only improved their mascara game with time. I started with that piece of crap bad gal in college. Threw it out. Then came They're Real when I was out of school and working. I loved the look but it smudged on me and was hell to remove. Now I just bought this Roller Lash. Absolutely beautiful, thick, slutty lashes for the mascara whore that I am. And this packaging alone is amaze balls. I mean, hats off to Benefit on landing this slam dunk. Very black, makes lashes stand out with definition, curls and I think I detected a hint of volumizing! Just to give you an idea of the stellar performance of this product, I normally layer two mascaras to get my lashes on slut mode. Yes, I go for big fat slutty lashes. Mascara and eyeliner started this whole damn makeup thing for me 15 years ago. Anyway, I normally layer a lengthening mascara with a volumizing one to get the look I want. This is the first time in 2 years that one mascara gave me what I crave. And in only 2 coats. I usually do at least 2, 2 of lengthening and 2 of volumizing. Totally worth the price. I would love to try some layering with this even though it works well. This lasts all day with no flaking and removes easily with a Simple cleansing cloth. Loveliness.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Love it. I'm a mascara fiend, always on the lookout for The One, and Roller Lash gives me length and volume in one coat. I didn't buy it for its curling abilities and haven't noticed any extra curling of my lashes.