BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash
Roller LashRoller LashRoller LashRoller Lash

3.7

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 7/19/2017 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Up until Roller Lash I couldn't stand any of BeneFit's mascaras. Roller Lash has been around for a few years now, and I'm just trying it for the first time. I wouldn't have tried it ever, probably, except recently I've heard/read about it from people who are reliable mascara sources for me. I decided to buy Roller Lash, and I will use it up. The secret to my success with this mascara is that the brush really works for my kind of lashes. I'm really not impressed with the mascara itself. Roller Lash's brush is excellent for combing through the length of the lashes and depositing pigment all the way. The combination of different spike lengths assure that every lash is caught in the brush and covered in color. This brush works nicely on front and back of lashes without making a sticky mess. It makes my stubby lashes look remarkably long and they get a nice "curve" without having lash-curler Liza Minelli lashes. I would love this mascara if it were glossier, but it dries flat and stiff. My lashes don't feel hard, but they look like they feel hard...if that makes sense. The look from this is very structured...not "fluttery". My favorite lash look is "fluttery", but if you like the "stiff" look you will probably love this mascara. I much prefer No. 7 Extreme Length Mascara ($8.99), which has a similar brush, but a mascara formula that works better for me.

on 3/29/2017 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I had a free sample of this, and while I found it ok, I wouldn't purchase this. I have to curl my lashes, as they stick straight out otherwise. I was hopeful that this would actually curl them a bit on its own, but it did not. It did alright otherwise, but I felt it didn't live up to hype, marketing claims, or expectations. It didn't add volume or length (although I already have long lashes). It also was difficult to get my outer lashes with the curved brush without getting it on the side of my head, which was annoying. It is very black, did coat lashes well, did not clump, held a curl decently (not great, but good), could apply 1-2 coats easily, and did not smudge. If I'm going to pay more than $8-10 for a mascara, it had better be amazing and have no negatives. I have yet to find a mascara that can actually curl my lashes, but since this had a few other negatives I would never purchase. If I got another freebie I would use it, but if I don't ever get one again I will never use this mascara again. Not a bad mascara, but not worth the price.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Makes my lashes superlong, so long that they hit the skin under the brow. Now this would normally be a good thing, but this formula keeps staining all day, and that means you get black streaks all over the brow area, so not cute.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Pretty good mascara, can get a little too wet if you don't wipe the excess product, but really nice separation on the lashes, makes my lashes feel a bit weak and hard to get off however.

on 12/3/2016 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

this is by far the best mascara I've ever tried! It lengthens your lashes and adds volume instantly! Will definitely buy again!!

on 9/22/2016 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have tried SO MANY mascaras. I've probably tried at LEAST 15 different ones (mostly Maybelline, Rimmel & Revlon brands). This BeneFit mascara COMPLETELY TRUMPS THEM ALL. All these years, I've been searching and searching for my HG mascara, but finally decided to just take the plunge and try a high end one. I have NO regrets! It provides length and curl, and I find that with just one coat of this, I'm able to achieve the same effect as 3 coats of any of the drugstore mascaras I've tried. Also, I can layer up to 3 coats of this without it looking clumpy or spidery.

Only downfall is that it doesn't provide much volume, which is why I've given it 4/5 lipsticks, but I'm okay with it because everything else is just spot on!

Also, I love the packaging. Love the rubber grip!

My HG mascara. Rebought it several times already. Curls really well and doesn't clump. I buy the travel size and it lasts me about 3 months.

on 5/31/2016 1:56:00 PM

If you want to save money Maybelline Lash Sensational will do , I feel its actually better. The roller lash hmmm gives length and pretty much that's it Lol. Nope doesn't hold a curl on my straight lashes even after curling them , gives like no volume or thickness. Blahhh mascara , only pro is that its great for bottom lashes. I'd say pass unless you already have curly voluminous lashes.

I had high hopes for this product that ended with disappointment. Thanks a lot raves. I have short asian lashes, and apparently, this is what Roller lash is supposed to be good for but in actuality, isn't. This did slightly curl my lashes and didn't give me a crispy feeling to the lashes, hence the 2-star rating but other than that, it didn't lengthen, it clumped and after 4 hours of wear it started flaking on me!! FLAKING!! I had specks of mascara on my cheeks. For a high end mascara, and for the price, it is definitely not worth it. I should have tried another product to purchase from Benefit as this mascara definitely wasn't the best to introduce myself into the Benefit brand.

on 3/14/2016 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This mascara is awesome. I have stick straight and VERY short Asian lashes. With this mascara my lashes are long, fanned and curled. It's easy to apply and the grip on the brush is a nice touch.