benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

3.2

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

First of all, the price is okay for the mini size and the full size but not everybody can pay for that. Secondly, this works wonders on my Asian lashes. I love that it dries fast since it won’t stain my lower lash line. Lastly, I do need to heat my curler for my left lash to curl, but it’s okay for my right? LMAO

on 12/3/2017 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I first received a travel size version of this mascara and absolutely loved it. It gave amazing length, volume, and definition. The type of brush on this mascara is one of my favorites. It separates lashes so nicely. However, I then bought the full size and I found that even though it made my lashes look great when first applied, it wore off and gave me raccoon eyes on my lower eyes by the end of the day. I have NEVER had this problem happen to me before with any other mascara, and I usually use cheap drugstore mascaras. I was very disappointed and would absolutely not repurchase.

on 5/13/2017 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

As amazing as this mascara is, I don't think that I would buy it again. It's great for curling lashes and giving them length. However, I do not think this is far different from any trusted mascara and I have found that the Roller Lash leaves my eyelashes clumpy. Also, the product dried up relatively quickly and though the price of the product seams reasonable for Benifit, I personally wouldn't add this to my trusted products list.

on 4/18/2017 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This just didn't work for me. Roller lash is probably one of the worst mascaras I've ever tried. I definitely bought into the hype of how amazing this mascara supposedly is. The formula is too wet and makes my eyelashes very chunky and clumpy. I've even tried swiping off some of the extra mascara on the wand but it just doesn't work. My $8 Loreal mascara works better than this. I won't be purchasing this ever again.

on 2/6/2017 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

What can I say other than how DISAPPOINTING this mascara was! I was seriously lusting over this mascara for a year and it definitely was not worth the hype(well for me)! This mascara was a very natural mascara and grabbed all your lashes which natural mascaras are not my cup of tea :). I tried 2 coats to see if there would be a difference and there was barely a difference :(. Seriously so sad about this mascara! I wanted tons of volume and length and this did not meet my expectations I saw no difference in my lashes.

on 12/15/2016 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This was not worth the price, even as a sample item you're better off taking the risk with something else! I have long, moderately voluminous, curly lashes and saw no improvement on the curl, let alone a lift, upon first application. My lashes actually looked lighter like they had fallen off, got light separation, barely any volume and the brush was certainly not in control against natural lashes - how tragic! So, I applied a second time and it was hell - lashes got to touching and sticking together, the formula was crazy wet and there was no still no real lift and added curl. This is one of those "fool me you don't have any makeup on, but you've got just enough to look non-basic, with one coat , yet no one can tell" makeup things.

on 11/3/2016 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara is the first one I've tried that actually curls and voluminises your lashes; a feat not easily achieved.

on 10/13/2016 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Bought the travel size to test it out. The brush and formula are nice and it holds the curl. However, it comes off way too easily when touched! I've tried better ones which are budge-proof so this is a no for me.

on 9/9/2016 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I got a sample size from ulta and tried it out for a few weeks. I think this mascara and most mascaras in general are great for people who already have long, curled eyelashes. I have short, straight, and sparse eyelashes. This mascara does not curl, provide much volume, or much length. One pro is that this mascara does not clump even after a few coats. Other than that, this mascara is average and should not be this expensive; loreal's telescopic carbon black mascara provides more length and around the same amount of volume for half the price.

on 4/4/2016 8:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this mascara looks like im wearing falsies. The only problem I have is that it clumps when you put it on the third or fourth time