benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Green
benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

3.8

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love love love!!! Separates and lengthens lashes so well! My new holy grail !

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This has been my HG mascara for about 2 years now. It's very natural looking, which I love for everyday wear. I have fine lashes and this does a great job in separating all of my lashes with no clumping. It also gives me a bit of length. This is definitely NOT a voluminous mascara so if you go for that look, I would not recommend this one! This is a great mascara for everyday natural look. I've used the black one but recently switched to the brown color and love it as well! Repurchased several tubes already and don't plan on switching anytime soon! Only complaint is I wish it was cheaper :(

on 8/19/2018 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Bought this for $24 (ee-gads!) in Ulta at the insistence of my 13 year old daughter who has been lemming it.
So far it is a nice, lengthing that wears moderately well but for the price? It's Maybelline Great Lash for me.
$24 mascara? Dayum!

Now it is 2018 - Bought another roller lash for my now 14 year old for now $25. She loves it.

on 8/3/2018 3:46:00 PM

The tube is very cute, but that is about as much praise as I have for this mascara. For somebody with stubby, fair lashes it didn't create volume or define much at all, and whilst I noticed a slight lifting effect without curling my lashes first, the mascara did not hold a curl when I curled my lashes like normal before hand. Instead, my lashes looked weighed-down and clumpy. Not what I expected for the price!

on 4/28/2018 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this mascara! It gives my lashes nice definition and color, and it doesn't smear or smudge. It's easy to remove at the end of the day, and the packaging is very cute!

Sometimes when I apply it it goes a little clumpy and my lashes stick together so if your eyelashes are prone to honing everywhere then steer clear of this mascara.It makes them look slightly curled a little bit more curled than any other mascara.However, I've got very very long curled eyelashes but they're blond so any mascara makes my lashes look really curled.The bottle is good as it never leaks and the writing on the bottle dosent scrape of so it's excellent.There seems to be quite a bit of product in the mascara so it won't run out of quick.It smelt ok not too strong but still smelt a bit not nice.It defenitley lasts all day.

on 4/3/2018 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I subscribe to several makeup subscription boxes and when I signed up with one of them I got 2 of the small size of this Benefit Roller Lash mascara and it is by far my favorite.. and I gave my extra one to a friend, and it is her favorite now also. ( It's okay, I went on eBay and bought a couple extra since I gave her my extra one LOL. )
What I love about it is the wand part of it has small little teeth that feel like they are made out of rubber and they separate your lashes when you get it on the very bottom Edge of them and wiggle your way up.. and it also has longer brush bristles to coat the lashes so it stretches them and curls them up because of the way the wand is curled up, and you can double coat the tips of your lashes and they look great all day and it doesn't feel bad on me, so I actually sleep in it a lot of times if I don't have other makeup to wash off. I totally recommend this to everybody because most mascaras all seem to look the same once I put them on.. but this one I could actually tell was doing something different. It did lengthen my lashes and make my lashes look thicker.

on 11/4/2017 10:24:00 PM

I have bought a couple of these each year since the release. I love this mascara. For reference, I have long lashes that have blond ends and my eyes are easily irritated. This mascara curls my lashes and coats them easily from tip to tip. *sigh* it is this the perfect consistency for me. I am not a huge fan of thick or thin mascaras. Love Roller Lash because it is perfectly in the middle. I love these rubber plastic applicators. I find this to be super similar with similar effects to, the now discontinued, Urban decay Supercurl.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I bought the mini/travel size version of this product to try it out.

PROS
- lengthens lashes nicely
- doesn't clump up, keeps them separated
- mascara wand is easy to use
- doesn't flake
- layers nicely

CONS
- not great at adding volume

OVERALL
I really like to use this on my lower lashes because it adds length and defines them without being clumpy or too thick.

on 7/22/2017 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got a fair-sized sample of this product in a recent Sephora order, and have used it a few times since. Right now I'm really liking CG Clump Crusher (water-resistant) and to my surprise, Roller Lash is basically the same as Clump Crusher: same brush shape, same effect on my lashes. It doesn't give a ton of volume but holds a curl nicely, separates the lashes as I apply (I roll the wand upwards from the base of my lashes), and removes easily with micellar water. It smudges if you cry though, so I don't recommend this for funerals or weddings. I wouldn't purchase a full-size of Roller Lash but I'm happy to keep buying the minis because they're great for travel.