BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash
Roller LashRoller LashRoller LashRoller Lash

3.5

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 3/24/2018 12:23:00 PM

I bought this product after watching a makeup tutorial. I have medium length fine lashes and this did nothing for them.It lightly defined and didn't volumise them at all. Hated the plastic brush... I felt it would contribute to lash loss.

I gave it away after two uses.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I thought this mascara was just OK at first. I did like the wand, the packaging is cute, but in terms of what it did for my lashes... eh. it made them darker and looked ok. it doesn't do a whole lot in terms of adding length and volume. I think my trusty Maybelline does way more. so I was already feeling like it wasn't worth the price. however, it got worse when I started to notice that as I wear it is seems to transfer and smudge and make it looks like I have a black eye or horrible under eye circles after only an hour or two!!! no, thank you! I had high hopes, because I actually really like Bad Gal lash....

This is one of my favorite mascaras of all time! I am not really a big mascara person, but I feel like this gives me the volume and length I want, without clamping my eyelashes! I also always buy the travel size ones and find that they last very long. The only drawback is that it is a bit hard to remove after.

on 8/9/2017 7:16:00 AM

the packaging for this mascara is cute. the wand is nice and doesn't feel like it is going to poke your eyeball.
however the product is horrible. i have tried this countless number of times and each time it leaves my eyelashes feeling dry, sore and by the end of the day they clump together and the mascara becomes IMPOSSIBLE to remove. it ruins my eyelashes and after even one use i have many eyelashes falling out. my eyelashes become worse for wear even in the days after using this product when i am using my normal mascaras. most of all my eyelashes just sting and i have never worn a more uncomfortable mascara. worst mascara i have ever used.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Mascara I swear by. Ok so I know it is a little pricy but it has amazing curling and lenghening ability, it picks up even the smallest of lashes and doesn't go clumpy but sometimes you need to comb your lashes out and the packaging is beautiful, I love the rubber handle so you can get that extra grip and it feels really nice to the touch.

Pros: true black
Silky texture
Love the brush
Pick up is amazing
Lengthening and curling ability
Nice handle
Good amount of product (lasts about a year)

Cons
Pricey
Needs to comb out lashed from time to time

I love this product and swear by it. At the end of the day it hasn't smudged or look like a smoky under eye. It's easy to remove and is really really good. I'm always looking for cheaper dupes but I would stand by the product and buy it again and I love the way it makes my lashes look.

on 5/13/2017 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

As amazing as this mascara is, I don't think that I would buy it again. It's great for curling lashes and giving them length. However, I do not think this is far different from any trusted mascara and I have found that the Roller Lash leaves my eyelashes clumpy. Also, the product dried up relatively quickly and though the price of the product seams reasonable for Benifit, I personally wouldn't add this to my trusted products list.

on 4/14/2017 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Bottom line - don't waste your money. I can't understand all the hype about this mascara. I got excited about it and wanted to try it so I got a travel size. First of all the packaging is ugly and clunky. The formula is nothing special, in fact much less volumizing and defining than the average drugstore mascara. Supposedly, this helps curl your lashes. Are you kidding me? Use an eyelash curler - this does nothing. I like many Benefit products but this is a total fail.

on 3/29/2017 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I had a free sample of this, and while I found it ok, I wouldn't purchase this. I have to curl my lashes, as they stick straight out otherwise. I was hopeful that this would actually curl them a bit on its own, but it did not. It did alright otherwise, but I felt it didn't live up to hype, marketing claims, or expectations. It didn't add volume or length (although I already have long lashes). It also was difficult to get my outer lashes with the curved brush without getting it on the side of my head, which was annoying. It is very black, did coat lashes well, did not clump, held a curl decently (not great, but good), could apply 1-2 coats easily, and did not smudge. If I'm going to pay more than $8-10 for a mascara, it had better be amazing and have no negatives. I have yet to find a mascara that can actually curl my lashes, but since this had a few other negatives I would never purchase. If I got another freebie I would use it, but if I don't ever get one again I will never use this mascara again. Not a bad mascara, but not worth the price.

on 12/17/2016 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this mascara! For someone who has quite long lashes already (not in a braggy way ofc) this works wonders for my lashes. It curls them and lengthens them just enough for what I want. It doesn't transfer on me or smudge which is essential for a mascara for me. I also like that the brush type means I can get right to the root of my lashes and give them a lift which helps with the impact that I am after.

I am not super keen on the price because IMO Benefit can be overpriced but maybe when I feel like treating myself I will pick it up again.

on 9/28/2016 10:19:00 PM

I used to ONLY buy Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara but I friggin LOVE this stuff. It is the best mascara to use on my lower lashes. It lengthens, volumizes and curls mu upper and lower lashes. My new favorite for sure.