benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

3.6

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm probably the last person on earth to try this mascara, and I'm so glad I decided to give it a try!

I love the application; I love how much it separates and lengthens my lashes, I love how it wears! My lashes stayed nice and curled all day.

If you prefer more volume, this might not be for you, but as someone who prefers separation and length, this mascara is just perfect!

New HG for me! I also love that you can buy it in a smaller tube.

on 9/2/2018 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Soooooo clumpy, no matter how I apply it. Short upward strokes? Clumps. Slow upward rolling? More clumps. Wiggle into the roots and blink? Great, now I'm one frosty pink lipstick away from looking like a Younique presenter. I am not a picky mascara person -- for the most part I'll try 'em all and finish them as long as they don't hurt my eyes. I don't care about lengthening, curling, or volumizing. All I ask is that my lashes get darkened without getting stuck together. This is one of only a handful of mascaras that I just couldn't get through, simply because I couldn't find a way to make it anything other than a clumpy mess.

on 7/2/2018 1:09:00 PM

Works well and I love the packaging, but if you're not looking to treat yourself and you're on a budget just go for the L'Oreal Lash Paradise

on 6/18/2018 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love this! I curl then apply and my lashes look long and beautiful . This is a lengthening mascara for me and that’s just what I was looking for.

on 5/20/2018 6:14:00 PM

I have very light, fine and sparse eyelashes. I’ve tried every mascara out there, from the most expensive to the cheapest. I bought this because it was recommended by a Sephora store clerk about four years ago. I was so impressed. The roller grabs my lashes and the formula thickens and lengthens each lash. I use two coats for my best results. I think it comes in both black and brown formulas. I’ve only used the black. It works for me and I continue to buy it.

on 3/24/2018 12:23:00 PM

I bought this product after watching a makeup tutorial. I have medium length fine lashes and this did nothing for them.It lightly defined and didn't volumise them at all. Hated the plastic brush... I felt it would contribute to lash loss.

I gave it away after two uses.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I thought this mascara was just OK at first. I did like the wand, the packaging is cute, but in terms of what it did for my lashes... eh. it made them darker and looked ok. it doesn't do a whole lot in terms of adding length and volume. I think my trusty Maybelline does way more. so I was already feeling like it wasn't worth the price. however, it got worse when I started to notice that as I wear it is seems to transfer and smudge and make it looks like I have a black eye or horrible under eye circles after only an hour or two!!! no, thank you! I had high hopes, because I actually really like Bad Gal lash....

This is one of my favorite mascaras of all time! I am not really a big mascara person, but I feel like this gives me the volume and length I want, without clamping my eyelashes! I also always buy the travel size ones and find that they last very long. The only drawback is that it is a bit hard to remove after.

on 8/9/2017 7:16:00 AM

the packaging for this mascara is cute. the wand is nice and doesn't feel like it is going to poke your eyeball.
however the product is horrible. i have tried this countless number of times and each time it leaves my eyelashes feeling dry, sore and by the end of the day they clump together and the mascara becomes IMPOSSIBLE to remove. it ruins my eyelashes and after even one use i have many eyelashes falling out. my eyelashes become worse for wear even in the days after using this product when i am using my normal mascaras. most of all my eyelashes just sting and i have never worn a more uncomfortable mascara. worst mascara i have ever used.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Mascara I swear by. Ok so I know it is a little pricy but it has amazing curling and lenghening ability, it picks up even the smallest of lashes and doesn't go clumpy but sometimes you need to comb your lashes out and the packaging is beautiful, I love the rubber handle so you can get that extra grip and it feels really nice to the touch.

Pros: true black
Silky texture
Love the brush
Pick up is amazing
Lengthening and curling ability
Nice handle
Good amount of product (lasts about a year)

Cons
Pricey
Needs to comb out lashed from time to time

I love this product and swear by it. At the end of the day it hasn't smudged or look like a smoky under eye. It's easy to remove and is really really good. I'm always looking for cheaper dupes but I would stand by the product and buy it again and I love the way it makes my lashes look.