benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

3.4

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 12/7/2018 1:23:00 PM

The magic in this product is the wand. The actual formula is not particularly bad but it's nothing special, either - definitely not for the price. It's quite liquidy and tends to get all over my lid. It can also look very spidery if you aren't careful. When I finish this I'll probably clean the wand and put it in another tube.

on 11/3/2018 8:15:00 PM

I really don’t get the mixed reviews for this product at all, this coming from someone who’s very fussy about mascara. It gives my lashes good definition , the brush doesn’t get product all over my lid and it doesn’t smudge under my eyes at all! Can’t really ask for much more. Will be sticking with this.

I have been wearing this mascara constantly for the past 2 months during the summer period and there’s a lot of heat and humidity where I live. For your reference I have flat lashes, very watery eyes and my skin/ eyelids are quite oily but I always set the area around my eyes to keep it matte. This mascara smudged on me. It was great at separating my lashes and giving length to them. It didn’t give much volume though. I still prefer my Mad Lash from the Balm. I prefer to layer a bit of the It Cosmetics Superhero mascara because it gives a lot of volume and then I use the Benefit one to give length and definition to my lashes but on their one none of these mascaras are my favorite. On a positive note the Benefit mascara didn’t irritate my sensitive eyes. All in all, I will use it but I won’t repurchase it.

on 7/29/2018 2:27:00 PM

Bought this from Sephora due to a lot of good reviews and despite all the good reviews the mascara smudges quite badly although I do not have oily skin around my eyes...

on 7/2/2018 2:53:00 PM

This is a good, non clumpy mascara. Super black, gives me longer lashes in just 1-2 coats, wears well. No complaints except the price- my L’Oreal mascara works just as well for less $.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite high end mascara! I love this as much as I love my Dior mascaras. The bristles are perfect - just what I prefer.

on 4/14/2018 7:35:00 AM

I bought this mascara after seeing many beauty gurus on YouTube rave about it. I think it was around £20 in the UK from Debenhams which for me is really expensive for a mascara especially when the drugstores do cheaper options which do the exact same thing as expensive mascaras. To me majority of mascaras do and look the same. The wand is flexible and curved I’m guessing which is supposed to help curl your lashes upwards. The first few months I didn’t really see much of a difference however the past 2 months I have realised this mascara works a lot better if you curl your lashes beforehand ( I use the Primark nudes collection eyelash curler) and it does give a curved , lengthened look. Also unlike the better than sex mascara by too faced it doesn’t leak onto my face .Packaging is really nice. I wouldn’t buy again because of the price and to say how expensive it is I need to curl my lashes beforehand to see a difference it isn’t good enough for me. Maybe if the mascara was around £10 I would buy again.

on 3/25/2018 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My HG mascara. Seriously, this stuff is my jam.

On days where I don't sport foundation but want fluttery lashes, this is my go-to.

Not only that, but even when I ask other girls what magic mascara they're using, it's Roller Lash!

What I love the most is that this mascara defines, coats, and lengthens each lash, and wisps out the ends. It looks natural and very pretty - I'm not a fan of the clumpy look that Better than Sex gives.

Layer this with They're Real! and you might need a fire extinguisher for how hot your lashes will look.

on 2/24/2018 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This makes my lashes longer and darker. There is no clumping or irritation either. The only complaint is at the end of the day, I get slight smearing under my eyes. Luckily, it is at the end of the work day. The wand gets every lash which I like. It can be difficult to remove, at least for me, so I have to be more diligent about making sure it is removed properly.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Fantastic mascara. Cant leave my house without applying it. This bad boy got me hooked with plastic wand. It applies the product very nicely and sort of curl it a bit with some practice. Really gives u the volume super build-able. The only complain i have here is that after a while(first use) it seems like the product loosing its waterproof ability and at the end of the day my under eye smudge. Im talking 3-4 month here.