BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash
Roller LashRoller LashRoller LashRoller Lash

3.4

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 7/2/2018 2:53:00 PM

This is a good, non clumpy mascara. Super black, gives me longer lashes in just 1-2 coats, wears well. No complaints except the price- my L’Oreal mascara works just as well for less $.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite high end mascara! I love this as much as I love my Dior mascaras. The bristles are perfect - just what I prefer.

on 4/14/2018 7:35:00 AM

I bought this mascara after seeing many beauty gurus on YouTube rave about it. I think it was around £20 in the UK from Debenhams which for me is really expensive for a mascara especially when the drugstores do cheaper options which do the exact same thing as expensive mascaras. To me majority of mascaras do and look the same. The wand is flexible and curved I’m guessing which is supposed to help curl your lashes upwards. The first few months I didn’t really see much of a difference however the past 2 months I have realised this mascara works a lot better if you curl your lashes beforehand ( I use the Primark nudes collection eyelash curler) and it does give a curved , lengthened look. Also unlike the better than sex mascara by too faced it doesn’t leak onto my face .Packaging is really nice. I wouldn’t buy again because of the price and to say how expensive it is I need to curl my lashes beforehand to see a difference it isn’t good enough for me. Maybe if the mascara was around £10 I would buy again.

on 3/25/2018 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My HG mascara. Seriously, this stuff is my jam.

On days where I don't sport foundation but want fluttery lashes, this is my go-to.

Not only that, but even when I ask other girls what magic mascara they're using, it's Roller Lash!

What I love the most is that this mascara defines, coats, and lengthens each lash, and wisps out the ends. It looks natural and very pretty - I'm not a fan of the clumpy look that Better than Sex gives.

Layer this with They're Real! and you might need a fire extinguisher for how hot your lashes will look.

on 2/24/2018 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This makes my lashes longer and darker. There is no clumping or irritation either. The only complaint is at the end of the day, I get slight smearing under my eyes. Luckily, it is at the end of the work day. The wand gets every lash which I like. It can be difficult to remove, at least for me, so I have to be more diligent about making sure it is removed properly.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Fantastic mascara. Cant leave my house without applying it. This bad boy got me hooked with plastic wand. It applies the product very nicely and sort of curl it a bit with some practice. Really gives u the volume super build-able. The only complain i have here is that after a while(first use) it seems like the product loosing its waterproof ability and at the end of the day my under eye smudge. Im talking 3-4 month here.

on 12/14/2017 4:11:00 AM

Price - Pretty expensive for a mascara, but I find myself repurchasing all the time, so I guess it must not be too bad to me! Ahaha.

Packaging - When the product is new, the packaging it really cute, but I find that the rubber handle grabs onto dirt and other makeup product residue, I'm not too picky with that, but it's something to note.

on 12/12/2017 2:40:00 AM

Holy Grail mascara right here, gives great length and curl.
I use the black one, and it really is a good, not over dramatic, eye popping black.
I have long days and work in front of the computer, and it does smudge a little at the end of the day.

repurchased multiple times, and will repurchase when I'll eventually run out.

on 12/3/2017 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I first received a travel size version of this mascara and absolutely loved it. It gave amazing length, volume, and definition. The type of brush on this mascara is one of my favorites. It separates lashes so nicely. However, I then bought the full size and I found that even though it made my lashes look great when first applied, it wore off and gave me raccoon eyes on my lower eyes by the end of the day. I have NEVER had this problem happen to me before with any other mascara, and I usually use cheap drugstore mascaras. I was very disappointed and would absolutely not repurchase.

This mascara has a really great wand. You can get really close to your lash line without any accidental smudging. But the mascara itself is very mediocre, not very dark, very thin formula that doesn't do anything for you. This is just a very so so semi-adequate mascara.