BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash
Roller LashRoller LashRoller LashRoller Lash

3.4

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 4/14/2018 7:35:00 AM

Bought this to see what the hype is about and at first I wasn’t too keen. It didn’t really do much for my lashes. however you have to curl your lashes before using this mascara to see the curling results and effects it looks a lot better then without curling! I have only tried the shade black and the wand is curved which makes it easier to get the little lashes. The price is expensive which the reason why I wouldn’t buy again

on 3/25/2018 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My HG mascara. Seriously, this stuff is my jam.

On days where I don't sport foundation but want fluttery lashes, this is my go-to.

Not only that, but even when I ask other girls what magic mascara they're using, it's Roller Lash!

What I love the most is that this mascara defines, coats, and lengthens each lash, and wisps out the ends. It looks natural and very pretty - I'm not a fan of the clumpy look that Better than Sex gives.

Layer this with They're Real! and you might need a fire extinguisher for how hot your lashes will look.

on 2/24/2018 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This makes my lashes longer and darker. There is no clumping or irritation either. The only complaint is at the end of the day, I get slight smearing under my eyes. Luckily, it is at the end of the work day. The wand gets every lash which I like. It can be difficult to remove, at least for me, so I have to be more diligent about making sure it is removed properly.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Fantastic mascara. Cant leave my house without applying it. This bad boy got me hooked with plastic wand. It applies the product very nicely and sort of curl it a bit with some practice. Really gives u the volume super build-able. The only complain i have here is that after a while(first use) it seems like the product loosing its waterproof ability and at the end of the day my under eye smudge. Im talking 3-4 month here.

on 12/14/2017 4:11:00 AM

Price - Pretty expensive for a mascara, but I find myself repurchasing all the time, so I guess it must not be too bad to me! Ahaha.

Packaging - When the product is new, the packaging it really cute, but I find that the rubber handle grabs onto dirt and other makeup product residue, I'm not too picky with that, but it's something to note.

on 12/12/2017 2:40:00 AM

Holy Grail mascara right here, gives great length and curl.
I use the black one, and it really is a good, not over dramatic, eye popping black.
I have long days and work in front of the computer, and it does smudge a little at the end of the day.

repurchased multiple times, and will repurchase when I'll eventually run out.

on 12/3/2017 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I first received a travel size version of this mascara and absolutely loved it. It gave amazing length, volume, and definition. The type of brush on this mascara is one of my favorites. It separates lashes so nicely. However, I then bought the full size and I found that even though it made my lashes look great when first applied, it wore off and gave me raccoon eyes on my lower eyes by the end of the day. I have NEVER had this problem happen to me before with any other mascara, and I usually use cheap drugstore mascaras. I was very disappointed and would absolutely not repurchase.

This mascara has a really great wand. You can get really close to your lash line without any accidental smudging. But the mascara itself is very mediocre, not very dark, very thin formula that doesn't do anything for you. This is just a very so so semi-adequate mascara.

on 10/31/2017 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mascara flakes on me.. so badly. I don't usually have issues with mascaras flaking but this was terrible. The worst part is when I try to go brush/flick it away, it SMEARS ALL OVER my cheeks in these tiny black strokes. Almost like the flakes aren't completely dry and so I can't just cleanly get rid of them. I have never had a mascara do this to me before.

It was so bad that my fiance actually commented once (and he never comments on my makeup, it all looks the same to him so you KNOW it's bad). Awful. And what's worse, I realized after I purchased it that Jeffree Star was the face of this. In which case, will never buy again, let alone how bad the product is.

on 10/25/2017 9:56:00 PM

So I got complemented today by a makeup artist at a local hair salon regarding my eyelashes! I was wearing Roller Lash and I find it to be a very natural but also build able formula. You can stop at one coat for very natural or add more coats to approach false lashes if you want to. I use a Rubiglo lash comb to avoid clumps. Not the most volume but enough for my real life situation. Don’t need any lash primer since this is buildable. The curved shape of the brush with relatively short bristles seems to allow you to get to corner lashes without getting mascara all over your lids. I like it.