benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

3.9

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I bought the mini/travel size version of this product to try it out.

PROS
- lengthens lashes nicely
- doesn't clump up, keeps them separated
- mascara wand is easy to use
- doesn't flake
- layers nicely

CONS
- not great at adding volume

OVERALL
I really like to use this on my lower lashes because it adds length and defines them without being clumpy or too thick.

on 4/10/2017 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I love the product but I don't love the price. I never really felt strongly about mascara, but that was before I got the roller lash. I rarely go without mascara on nowadays because I feel like this makes my eyes stand out, if you follow the instructions and use the wand correctly, it will really curl your lashes, make them pitch black, and for me they never clump. Sometimes they stick together a bit, but that's easy to correct. Sometimes I have difficulties using this on my lower lashes since it's so lengthening and all, but whenever I get it right they look popping too. Once the mascara dries on your lashes, it stays put very well and doesn't flake a lot unlike my previous mascaras, and it stays looking nice and keeps my lashes curled all day long. I love the packaging, it's absolutely adorable and the wand is the greatest I have used. I love the rubberiness of it, the handle feels nice to use and honestly, I don't think I will be giving this mascara up in a long time. Not being waterproof though, it's much easier to take off at the end of the day. After never appreciating mascara that much, this has become one of my favorite products to use.

edit: this is a very good mascara but it's also a very expensive one. I recently bought another mascara for 4 euros (Essence Lash princess, the mint green one) and it does mostly the same thing for me and I don't think there's a big difference in longevity either. That being said, I feel like Roller lash is better suited for my sensitive eyes and it almost never clumps up or creates a mess. If you have the coin, it's worth it for me. I will repurchase this mascara but I can live without it, too.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Love this mascara as it lengthens and thickens without making your lashes clump together, it is a very natural look and it really does make the lashes curl more! However it smudges underneath my eye easily. Love the curled plastic applicator too as it makes it easier to apply mascara

on 3/14/2016 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This mascara is awesome. I have stick straight and VERY short Asian lashes. With this mascara my lashes are long, fanned and curled. It's easy to apply and the grip on the brush is a nice touch.

on 1/20/2016 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

I got a sample of this in a set I recieved for Xmas so I thought I would give it a go. I honestly think this does a good job of curling my lashes. Certainly better than anything else I've used. However I have short lashes so length and volume are much more important to me and this doesn't do much for either of those things! For that reason, this isn't for me, however I do think it would be great for someone who already has lovely long lashes to give them a bit of lift and curl without using curlers. My other gripe is that due to the method of application - rolling it up from the base of the lashes - I find it completely impossible to apply this without getting it on my eyelid! It's not an on the go type of mascara

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I find it so hard to find a mascara that doesn't clump, lengthens my lashes, and makes them stand out when wearing eyeshadow/liner.

This stuff ACTUALLY works. The brush is easy to use and you can use both sides to deliver a different effect (I usually use the "scooped" side first, and then add the second layer using the other side to separate lashes).

I received it as a sample and I'd love to have a full size (although the price is a little steep, especially where I live! I'll have to save up). If you can get your hands on a sample, definitely give it a try!

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I think when benefit comes out with their products that youtubers tend to really hype them up a lot. A good benefit product would be one that is still talked about ages after its realised. (Eg the their real liner has really bad reviews and i personally hate it but everyone on yourube tells yoy how great it is)

Anyways this product is hyped up. I know and have found mascaras that look natural and volumious and keeps lashes curled. But this mascara wasnt pleasure to apply. Was too wet for my liking and when i was applying it, my eyes felt stickt and uncomfortable and it was kind of clumping my lashes together which i even tried to comb out with another clean mascara wand.

When it dried it didnt feel sticky or antthing but definately not lovely and natural like my lashes look with my mascaras i love (which ps is al drug store therefore a tonne cheaper) it clumped abit, created a dark "shadow" under my eyes because it smudged.

And eventually my lashes just kind of stuck straight out with hardly any curl. (Didnt begin with great curl at the start anyways) curling your lashes and applying waterproof mascara i think just has the nicest results and not wet sticky feeling. i recommend almay get up and grow waterprooof mascara or maybelline falsie mascara waterproof for nice SEPERATED volumious curls.

on 4/14/2015 5:48:00 AM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

My new favourite mascara.This product reminds me of the cover girl clump crusher, so probably not worth the cost, but the packaging is super cute so I caved and bought it. I feel the main difference between this and the cover girl mascara is this one is more lengthening. I have quite short lashes and this mascara has made them look the longest I've ever seen. The mascara doesn't add heaps of volume, but it curls separates and lengthens the lashes. I did find it got clumpy after a few coats, but I'm hoping that's just due to fact it's due and the formula may need to dry a but to be perfect. To fix it I just wiped the wand of excess mascara and used it as a comb to separate my lashes and it looked fine. It is pretty long wearing about a whole day so considering everything I'm pretty impressed.