benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

1 review

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Kinky, Fine

I am literally obsessed with this mascara! I absolutley love it! It makes my lashes super long that I don't need to wear false lashes whilst wearing it. The colour is super opaque. The formula is perfect - not too wet or too dry. It goes on great on the bottom lashes and separates every lash - even the tiny ones. The price is a lot for a mascara, but its just so good!
Be careful if you when applying the coats of mascara. More than 2 coats, and it can look clumpy!
This is my go-to high end mascara
I have had so many compliments whilst wearing it.
One word...Obsessed!

Click to watch my first impression on this mascara.
Subscribe to my youtube channel: chloeluckin