benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

Filtered by hair type : Curly
benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

3.6

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a great, fairly natural looking day to day mascara. As everyone has said it won't give you huge, fluffy looking lashes, but does lengthen and easily provides the best separation of any mascara I've tried (there have been many) - the wand is honestly exceptional. I think it really comes into its own on simpler eye looks (no eyeliner just eyeshadow, or nothing) where you want your lashes to really stand out and look long and pretty. For heavy eye makeup looks Better Than Sex my the go to.

on 6/18/2018 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love this! I curl then apply and my lashes look long and beautiful . This is a lengthening mascara for me and that’s just what I was looking for.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Lengthens well, thickens, and definitely lifts without me needing to use a curler. I use it as a quick mascara. One coat does a great job and doesn't make my eyes water. More than one coat and my eyes stream luckily one coat is great.
In Canada it's a mid-range price mascara.
If I'm wanting a night glam look I use my eyelash curler and a different mascara I can layer without my sensitive eyes streaming. Suits my needs and does what I want it to do.

on 2/24/2018 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This makes my lashes longer and darker. There is no clumping or irritation either. The only complaint is at the end of the day, I get slight smearing under my eyes. Luckily, it is at the end of the work day. The wand gets every lash which I like. It can be difficult to remove, at least for me, so I have to be more diligent about making sure it is removed properly.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I thought this mascara was just OK at first. I did like the wand, the packaging is cute, but in terms of what it did for my lashes... eh. it made them darker and looked ok. it doesn't do a whole lot in terms of adding length and volume. I think my trusty Maybelline does way more. so I was already feeling like it wasn't worth the price. however, it got worse when I started to notice that as I wear it is seems to transfer and smudge and make it looks like I have a black eye or horrible under eye circles after only an hour or two!!! no, thank you! I had high hopes, because I actually really like Bad Gal lash....

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I got a bundle with travel sizes of the Benefit iconic mascaras - Roller was one of them.
I tried BadGal and Roller Lash, togetheri with They're Real tinted base and will not be trying and testing They're Real one.
Why? Because the mascaras are lash killers. The murdered my lashes.
My lashes are rather short, medium in density, but better thanavarege. I also treat tchem with Mavala contidioner, which is really good.
So before I started my test, my lashes looked really good and even decent mascara performed well.
Then I started first tube of BadGal and got minor allergic reaction and so my lashes falling out. Switched to something else (diorshow and diego dalla palma) and than tested RollerLash.
The mascara itself is great if we speak about the final effect. The wand has a tiny comb and separates lashes perfectly. It is very lengthening, somewhat thickening, but the effect looks natural. For a first week or two. Then, the effect dissapears withing few hours. The mascara dissapers magically - no smudging, no crumbles - it's vanishing from the tips of lashes, lashed sticks one to another and my lids are becomming swelly and itchy.
after 2-3 weeks of using it, my lashes looked like someone had removed every second of tchem and cut them off in 2/3 of their lenght.
Avoid!

on 7/19/2017 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Up until Roller Lash I couldn't stand any of BeneFit's mascaras. Roller Lash has been around for a few years now, and I'm just trying it for the first time. I wouldn't have tried it ever, probably, except recently I've heard/read about it from people who are reliable mascara sources for me. I decided to buy Roller Lash, and I will use it up. The secret to my success with this mascara is that the brush really works for my kind of lashes. I'm really not impressed with the mascara itself. Roller Lash's brush is excellent for combing through the length of the lashes and depositing pigment all the way. The combination of different spike lengths assure that every lash is caught in the brush and covered in color. This brush works nicely on front and back of lashes without making a sticky mess. It makes my stubby lashes look remarkably long and they get a nice "curve" without having lash-curler Liza Minelli lashes. I would love this mascara if it were glossier, but it dries flat and stiff. My lashes don't feel hard, but they look like they feel hard...if that makes sense. The look from this is very structured...not "fluttery". My favorite lash look is "fluttery", but if you like the "stiff" look you will probably love this mascara. I much prefer No. 7 Extreme Length Mascara ($8.99), which has a similar brush, but a mascara formula that works better for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I have very straight lashes that do not hold a curl. This mascara is better than most at holding a curl, but it's not life changing. Waterproof mascara still works better. I do like the brush. It is rubber with little spikes that allows you to comb the mascara through your lashes. I would probably re-purchase, but I'm still looking for something better.

on 2/9/2017 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I am not usually one to leave reviews but I am very impressed with this product. It is a stunning mascara - perfect for creating both a natural looking lifted lash and a dramatic fanned-out lash.

I have tried it on both my mother and myself. My mother is inclined toward a more natural looking, separated lash whilst I adore thick long lashes and much to our surprise, it catered to both our tastes.

Buildable and beautiful!

on 12/15/2016 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Medium

I got this as a sample/gift; I usually do not spring for HE mascara, one has to toss it too often. But I think I like this enough to purchase next time. However, I'll probably just get the sample/trial size again, that way I don't have to worry about tossing it out.

I focus on eyeshadow and to some extent liner (though at my age "wings" are not an option); I don't do falsies and I don't do massive amounts of mascara. I have slightly small eyes and HATE giant brushes! I find that this goes on very smoothly, and actually helps to curl your lashes (mine are medium straight); I can't use a curler due to causing lashes on my right eye to poke me in the eye, so that this curls is a real bonus! The plastic wand gives a nice even application, neither too wet nor too dry. Doesn't take much to give me the look I'm going for. I use waterproof mascara (this isn't) only when I really need it, but of course one doesn't want it to smear under normal conditions; this hasn't for me. Yet it's pretty easy to remove. I like it and will probably purchase.