benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

3.6

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 12/13/2018 1:35:00 PM

I always thought this mascara was too overrated/had too much hype around it. However, this is my opinion after finally trying it: Pros: - No flaking - No smudging (one of the ONLY mascaras that doesn't smudge on me, which is a big big big deal) - holds the curl the whole day - has really nice lengthening - separates my lashes really well - doesn't dry my lashes whatsoever - easy to remove Cons: - average/low volume - it kinda irritates my eyes on the first 30 minutes of wear as it makes them feel heavy and tired (?) but after those 30 minutes the sensation is gone Overall, I really liked this mascara as volume is not a priority for me and I can deal with the "irritation" pretty well. The thing that always goes wrong with every mascaras I try is the smudging and since I didn't experience it with this one at all, I will be repurchasing it!

on 11/3/2018 8:15:00 PM

I really don’t get the mixed reviews for this product at all, this coming from someone who’s very fussy about mascara. It gives my lashes good definition , the brush doesn’t get product all over my lid and it doesn’t smudge under my eyes at all! Can’t really ask for much more. Will be sticking with this.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm probably the last person on earth to try this mascara, and I'm so glad I decided to give it a try!

I love the application; I love how much it separates and lengthens my lashes, I love how it wears! My lashes stayed nice and curled all day.

If you prefer more volume, this might not be for you, but as someone who prefers separation and length, this mascara is just perfect!

New HG for me! I also love that you can buy it in a smaller tube.

on 9/2/2018 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Soooooo clumpy, no matter how I apply it. Short upward strokes? Clumps. Slow upward rolling? More clumps. Wiggle into the roots and blink? Great, now I'm one frosty pink lipstick away from looking like a Younique presenter. I am not a picky mascara person -- for the most part I'll try 'em all and finish them as long as they don't hurt my eyes. I don't care about lengthening, curling, or volumizing. All I ask is that my lashes get darkened without getting stuck together. This is one of only a handful of mascaras that I just couldn't get through, simply because I couldn't find a way to make it anything other than a clumpy mess.

on 8/19/2018 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Bought this for $24 (ee-gads!) in Ulta at the insistence of my 13 year old daughter who has been lemming it.
So far it is a nice, lengthing that wears moderately well but for the price? It's Maybelline Great Lash for me.
$24 mascara? Dayum!

on 4/28/2018 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this mascara! It gives my lashes nice definition and color, and it doesn't smear or smudge. It's easy to remove at the end of the day, and the packaging is very cute!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara is amazing! It's not clumpy, it really elongates my lashes, and it doesn't transfer during the day. The only tiny fault is that it doesn't hold a curl as well as I had hoped but this is made up for with its easy-to-use brush. I'd really recommend this to everyone!

This is one of my favorite mascaras of all time! I am not really a big mascara person, but I feel like this gives me the volume and length I want, without clamping my eyelashes! I also always buy the travel size ones and find that they last very long. The only drawback is that it is a bit hard to remove after.

on 11/4/2017 10:24:00 PM

I have bought a couple of these each year since the release. I love this mascara. For reference, I have long lashes that have blond ends and my eyes are easily irritated. This mascara curls my lashes and coats them easily from tip to tip. *sigh* it is this the perfect consistency for me. I am not a huge fan of thick or thin mascaras. Love Roller Lash because it is perfectly in the middle. I love these rubber plastic applicators. I find this to be super similar with similar effects to, the now discontinued, Urban decay Supercurl.

on 5/12/2017 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

WoW! I LOVE this mascara! My new HG!

Backstory: I've used Loreal's Luminous Waterproof Mascara for years in Black/Brown. The formula is great but, it's hard to remove and is too dark for me. I wanted a waterproof brown mascara. I'm fair and my lashes are light. Dark was looking too harsh on me during the day.

I rolled the dice and purchased Benefit's Roller Lash Waterproof in Brown. Aside from the price being about double of Loreal's, I've found it's worth it! The surprise to me was how easy it is to remove yet, with my oily skin, doesn't leave mascara marks on my upper or lower lids.

Very pleasantly surprised! A must have for me, now!