BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash
Roller LashRoller LashRoller LashRoller Lash

3.6

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 4/28/2018 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this mascara! It gives my lashes nice definition and color, and it doesn't smear or smudge. It's easy to remove at the end of the day, and the packaging is very cute!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara is amazing! It's not clumpy, it really elongates my lashes, and it doesn't transfer during the day. The only tiny fault is that it doesn't hold a curl as well as I had hoped but this is made up for with its easy-to-use brush. I'd really recommend this to everyone!

This is one of my favorite mascaras of all time! I am not really a big mascara person, but I feel like this gives me the volume and length I want, without clamping my eyelashes! I also always buy the travel size ones and find that they last very long. The only drawback is that it is a bit hard to remove after.

on 11/4/2017 10:24:00 PM

I have bought a couple of these each year since the release. I love this mascara. For reference, I have long lashes that have blond ends and my eyes are easily irritated. This mascara curls my lashes and coats them easily from tip to tip. *sigh* it is this the perfect consistency for me. I am not a huge fan of thick or thin mascaras. Love Roller Lash because it is perfectly in the middle. I love these rubber plastic applicators. I find this to be super similar with similar effects to, the now discontinued, Urban decay Supercurl.

on 5/12/2017 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

WoW! I LOVE this mascara! My new HG!

Backstory: I've used Loreal's Luminous Waterproof Mascara for years in Black/Brown. The formula is great but, it's hard to remove and is too dark for me. I wanted a waterproof brown mascara. I'm fair and my lashes are light. Dark was looking too harsh on me during the day.

I rolled the dice and purchased Benefit's Roller Lash Waterproof in Brown. Aside from the price being about double of Loreal's, I've found it's worth it! The surprise to me was how easy it is to remove yet, with my oily skin, doesn't leave mascara marks on my upper or lower lids.

Very pleasantly surprised! A must have for me, now!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

It gives me extra long lashes. I've had several people comment about my lashes when I wear this mascara, saying how long they are...it gives that fake lash look. This has become a hg for me

on 4/18/2017 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This just didn't work for me. Roller lash is probably one of the worst mascaras I've ever tried. I definitely bought into the hype of how amazing this mascara supposedly is. The formula is too wet and makes my eyelashes very chunky and clumpy. I've even tried swiping off some of the extra mascara on the wand but it just doesn't work. My $8 Loreal mascara works better than this. I won't be purchasing this ever again.

on 4/14/2017 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Bottom line - don't waste your money. I can't understand all the hype about this mascara. I got excited about it and wanted to try it so I got a travel size. First of all the packaging is ugly and clunky. The formula is nothing special, in fact much less volumizing and defining than the average drugstore mascara. Supposedly, this helps curl your lashes. Are you kidding me? Use an eyelash curler - this does nothing. I like many Benefit products but this is a total fail.

on 3/29/2017 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I had a free sample of this, and while I found it ok, I wouldn't purchase this. I have to curl my lashes, as they stick straight out otherwise. I was hopeful that this would actually curl them a bit on its own, but it did not. It did alright otherwise, but I felt it didn't live up to hype, marketing claims, or expectations. It didn't add volume or length (although I already have long lashes). It also was difficult to get my outer lashes with the curved brush without getting it on the side of my head, which was annoying. It is very black, did coat lashes well, did not clump, held a curl decently (not great, but good), could apply 1-2 coats easily, and did not smudge. If I'm going to pay more than $8-10 for a mascara, it had better be amazing and have no negatives. I have yet to find a mascara that can actually curl my lashes, but since this had a few other negatives I would never purchase. If I got another freebie I would use it, but if I don't ever get one again I will never use this mascara again. Not a bad mascara, but not worth the price.

on 3/22/2017 4:22:00 AM

I own a mini version fo this. This earns a lot of points in my book, since I like to rotate my mascaras, travel with them and toss them after they start to dry up, or a few months have gone by. So a small version really suits these needs/preferences.

This mascara is as good as the next one. It gives my lashes good lift and separation (not much thickening though); the color is very black and it doesn't clump or smear or flake off. I don't have any problems taking it off at night (I use a cleansing oil anyway)

That is basically all I look for in a mascara, so I'm giving it a good rate.

I would probably buy another one when I run out of my current one. It would be a mini/travel size version (available in Sephora)