benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash

Filtered by hair type : Straight
benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash

3.4

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 8/11/2018 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Bought the mini size to try, glad I did. This gives length, but thats about it. I get wet, goopy dark lashes that stick straight out, and smudges. Also never ending black even after washing it off. I can make it work if I wipe the wand off completely each time before applying but I dislike this mascara. Better than Sex or Loreal Lash Paradise are my favs which give full lashes and a nice pop.
ETA- had this barely a month and almost trashed it but felt bad wasting a $$$ mascara, so tried to keep using it by wiping the wand before application so it wouldn't be so wet and thick?? Didn't even help. Ruined my whole eye look trying to get clumps off-- just threw it away. One of the worst mascaras I've tried.

My fave mascara so far! No clumping, separates lashes, adds lift and adds a little bit of length. The best part for me is the curved wand. I’m always getting mascara on my eyelid, but the curve of this wand prevents that. It’s expensive ($24 US), so I try to buy the mini version ($12) of it rather than the full size tube.

This mascara is so over hyped its not even funny! I think the brushon it is the problem. The formula itself seems pretty good. The tube itself is so bulky.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I HATE this mascara! It's awful I don't understand the people who give it good reviews.
Clumpy, not volumising or particularly curling at all. Also sometimes seems to never dry?! Yuck.
Thank god I only bought the small size.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I've never tried Benefit's other famous mascaras because they had the reputation of being super thick and clumpy, and that is not what I look for at all in a mascara, so I can't compare Roller Lash to the others. Basically what I look in a mascara is (ranked my importance): 1. Definition (no clumpiness for me) and 2. Length. And this definitely delivers.

Roller Lash's formula is wetter than average formulas, but that's the reason why it defines so well. It also gives good length to my short asian lashes. It gives good volume for a lengthening and curling mascara. I for one am too lazy to curl my lashes, but this mascara also does a pretty good job curling it!

Also, I was wearing this on my top and bottom lashes when I got the news that my cat had died at the hospital, and while it did not stay put (I didn't expect it to, so that's ok), it did flake off neatly and did not do any ugly smudging. So I still looked quite presentable after crying on and off for about 6 hours. While it is smudge proof and decently waterproof, it's also not hard to remove, I just use my usual waterproof eye makeup remover.

I throw away my mascara religiously after about 4-5 months (or when the formula changes), so I always get the travel size version. It's small, but definitely enough to last me for that long with almost daily use. Overall, I found this to be a very fuss-free, effectively lengthening mascara that will look good and last me throughout the day. I definitely would't mind repurchasing this again.

on 5/29/2018 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

So disappointed with this mascara. The formula takes forever to dry, and my lumps will clump together midday. Formula doesn't curl my lashes, so I still need to use a separate curler. I also didn't like how the bristle on the brush applied the product. No make for "they're real" or "bad girl".

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I used this when it first came out. I tried many high end mascaras, but Roller Lash worked the best for me. I have recently been trying some drug store mascaras that are also very good. My daughter bought me a tube of this and I remember why I love it. I don’t curl my eyelashes and this mascara does it for me. I like the curved brush. It’s just the right size and is easy to use. Roller Lash is more of a lengthening and curling mascara than a volumizing one. Two coats is plenty and it has a separated fanned out look. If I want it more dramatic I could add a coat of another mascara. But this is dramatic enough for me. Love it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite high end mascara! I love this as much as I love my Dior mascaras. The bristles are perfect - just what I prefer.

on 3/25/2018 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My HG mascara. Seriously, this stuff is my jam.

On days where I don't sport foundation but want fluttery lashes, this is my go-to.

Not only that, but even when I ask other girls what magic mascara they're using, it's Roller Lash!

What I love the most is that this mascara defines, coats, and lengthens each lash, and wisps out the ends. It looks natural and very pretty - I'm not a fan of the clumpy look that Better than Sex gives.

Layer this with They're Real! and you might need a fire extinguisher for how hot your lashes will look.

on 3/8/2018 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I got a travel size from sephora, I must say I like it quite a bit, it grabs the lashed nicely, and gives a nice length..now, not sure I would buy the full size, but I like it better than most brand names mascaras at sephora, so it is definitely one I recommend.