BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash

Filtered by hair type : Straight
BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash
Roller LashRoller LashRoller LashRoller Lash

3.5

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 3/25/2018 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My HG mascara. Seriously, this stuff is my jam.

On days where I don't sport foundation but want fluttery lashes, this is my go-to.

Not only that, but even when I ask other girls what magic mascara they're using, it's Roller Lash!

What I love the most is that this mascara defines, coats, and lengthens each lash, and wisps out the ends. It looks natural and very pretty - I'm not a fan of the clumpy look that Better than Sex gives.

Layer this with They're Real! and you might need a fire extinguisher for how hot your lashes will look.

on 3/8/2018 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I got a travel size from sephora, I must say I like it quite a bit, it grabs the lashed nicely, and gives a nice length..now, not sure I would buy the full size, but I like it better than most brand names mascaras at sephora, so it is definitely one I recommend.

This mascara has a really great wand. You can get really close to your lash line without any accidental smudging. But the mascara itself is very mediocre, not very dark, very thin formula that doesn't do anything for you. This is just a very so so semi-adequate mascara.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Cute packaging I think this mascara is the most workable for my lashes Can give me a natural finish or even a dramatic one Doesn’t make my eyes itchy But the price is so expensive for my liking

on 10/31/2017 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mascara flakes on me.. so badly. I don't usually have issues with mascaras flaking but this was terrible. The worst part is when I try to go brush/flick it away, it SMEARS ALL OVER my cheeks in these tiny black strokes. Almost like the flakes aren't completely dry and so I can't just cleanly get rid of them. I have never had a mascara do this to me before.

It was so bad that my fiance actually commented once (and he never comments on my makeup, it all looks the same to him so you KNOW it's bad). Awful. And what's worse, I realized after I purchased it that Jeffree Star was the face of this. In which case, will never buy again, let alone how bad the product is.

on 9/20/2017 12:22:00 PM

I give this a 3.5-4 lippies. I like the brush since it really gets in my short, stumpy lashes. The claim that you don't need an eyelash curler is false. This mascara also doesn't do much for volume but it does help lengthen.

on 9/20/2017 9:37:00 AM

Good for curling but not so good for making bold eyelashes. But can be used for lower lash too! Not bad

on 7/23/2017 1:53:00 AM

First off, I have nice lashes already, they're just blonde on the tips so you can't see them well. So I'm not sure how this will work if you have small lashes.
This mascara helps define my lashes beautifully and it curls them really well. It separates them all evenly and there are never any clumps. Makes them look thicker and longer, too. Works so much better than any drugstore mascara I've ever tried.
My one big complaint is that this mascara is SUPER hard to remove. The formula is so rubbery (if that's the right word?) that it just never all comes off. Using this several days in a row can make the product build up at the base of your lashes if you can't get all of it off the day before, and that feels pretty uncomfortable.
In conclusion: makes my eyelashes look amazing but I can't get it off for my life!!!

on 7/22/2017 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got a fair-sized sample of this product in a recent Sephora order, and have used it a few times since. Right now I'm really liking CG Clump Crusher (water-resistant) and to my surprise, Roller Lash is basically the same as Clump Crusher: same brush shape, same effect on my lashes. It doesn't give a ton of volume but holds a curl nicely, separates the lashes as I apply (I roll the wand upwards from the base of my lashes), and removes easily with micellar water. It smudges if you cry though, so I don't recommend this for funerals or weddings. I wouldn't purchase a full-size of Roller Lash but if I got another sample I'd be happy to use it. EDIT 12/12/17: This also smudges on my oily lids. I'll stick to Clump Crusher.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Mascara I swear by. Ok so I know it is a little pricy but it has amazing curling and lenghening ability, it picks up even the smallest of lashes and doesn't go clumpy but sometimes you need to comb your lashes out and the packaging is beautiful, I love the rubber handle so you can get that extra grip and it feels really nice to the touch.

Pros: true black
Silky texture
Love the brush
Pick up is amazing
Lengthening and curling ability
Nice handle
Good amount of product (lasts about a year)

Cons
Pricey
Needs to comb out lashed from time to time

I love this product and swear by it. At the end of the day it hasn't smudged or look like a smoky under eye. It's easy to remove and is really really good. I'm always looking for cheaper dupes but I would stand by the product and buy it again and I love the way it makes my lashes look.