benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

3.5

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 3/19/2019 10:10:00 AM

The question: what one item to bring when stranded on a deserted island: this is it. HG. Period. I’m quitting all drugstore mascaras and proclaiming that you should save your money and get this instead. It’s worth it. What’s in my mascara wardrobe now? Wander beauty mile high, badgal bang, maybelline luscious sensational. Since I’m not shipwrecked, i will accept badgal bang only because I love me some big lashes with cat eyes. But with no eyeliner, this mascara is enough. More than enough...its everything for me. ADULATION

on 2/19/2019 4:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Its okay but does not add much volume and i still have to curl my lashes before applying

on 11/3/2018 8:15:00 PM

I really don’t get the mixed reviews for this product at all, this coming from someone who’s very fussy about mascara. It gives my lashes good definition , the brush doesn’t get product all over my lid and it doesn’t smudge under my eyes at all! Can’t really ask for much more. Will be sticking with this.

on 9/2/2018 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Soooooo clumpy, no matter how I apply it. Short upward strokes? Clumps. Slow upward rolling? More clumps. Wiggle into the roots and blink? Great, now I'm one frosty pink lipstick away from looking like a Younique presenter. I am not a picky mascara person -- for the most part I'll try 'em all and finish them as long as they don't hurt my eyes. I don't care about lengthening, curling, or volumizing. All I ask is that my lashes get darkened without getting stuck together. This is one of only a handful of mascaras that I just couldn't get through, simply because I couldn't find a way to make it anything other than a clumpy mess.

on 8/11/2018 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Bought the mini size to try, glad I did. This gives length, but thats about it. I get wet, goopy dark lashes that stick straight out, and smudges. Also never ending black even after washing it off. I can make it work if I wipe the wand off completely each time before applying but I dislike this mascara. Better than Sex or Loreal Lash Paradise are my favs which give full lashes and a nice pop.
ETA- had this barely a month and almost trashed it but felt bad wasting a $$$ mascara, so tried to keep using it by wiping the wand before application so it wouldn't be so wet and thick?? Didn't even help. Ruined my whole eye look trying to get clumps off-- just threw it away. One of the worst mascaras I've tried.

on 7/30/2018 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Good, but not great mascara. If you like natural looking lashes this is your type of mascara. I love big full lashes, so this mascara just does not do it for me. Don't get me wrong this is a great mascara, but not one I would repurchase.

on 7/29/2018 2:27:00 PM

Bought this from Sephora due to a lot of good reviews and despite all the good reviews the mascara smudges quite badly although I do not have oily skin around my eyes...

on 6/18/2018 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love this! I curl then apply and my lashes look long and beautiful . This is a lengthening mascara for me and that’s just what I was looking for.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite high end mascara! I love this as much as I love my Dior mascaras. The bristles are perfect - just what I prefer.

on 4/28/2018 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this mascara! It gives my lashes nice definition and color, and it doesn't smear or smudge. It's easy to remove at the end of the day, and the packaging is very cute!