benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash

benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash
Roller LashRoller LashRoller LashRoller Lash

3.5

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This has been my HG mascara for about 2 years now. It's very natural looking, which I love for everyday wear. I have fine lashes and this does a great job in separating all of my lashes with no clumping. It also gives me a bit of length. This is definitely NOT a voluminous mascara so if you go for that look, I would not recommend this one! This is a great mascara for everyday natural look. I've used the black one but recently switched to the brown color and love it as well! Repurchased several tubes already and don't plan on switching anytime soon! Only complaint is I wish it was cheaper :(

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

First of all, the price is okay for the mini size and the full size but not everybody can pay for that. Secondly, this works wonders on my Asian lashes. I love that it dries fast since it won’t stain my lower lash line. Lastly, I do need to heat my curler for my left lash to curl, but it’s okay for my right? LMAO

on 9/2/2018 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Soooooo clumpy, no matter how I apply it. Short upward strokes? Clumps. Slow upward rolling? More clumps. Wiggle into the roots and blink? Great, now I'm one frosty pink lipstick away from looking like a Younique presenter. I am not a picky mascara person -- for the most part I'll try 'em all and finish them as long as they don't hurt my eyes. I don't care about lengthening, curling, or volumizing. All I ask is that my lashes get darkened without getting stuck together. This is one of only a handful of mascaras that I just couldn't get through, simply because I couldn't find a way to make it anything other than a clumpy mess.

on 8/19/2018 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Bought this for $24 (ee-gads!) in Ulta at the insistence of my 13 year old daughter who has been lemming it.
So far it is a nice, lengthing that wears moderately well but for the price? It's Maybelline Great Lash for me.
$24 mascara? Dayum!

I have never bought any high end mascara from before, just because they seem really expensive for what you get. And who knows, maybe you will end up hating a mascara you used 25 dollars on, which is not the best case scenario... But since I have read numerous reviews about this mascara being amazing, I finally bought it. I have to say: I AM SUPRISED! In a positive way! It is such a good mascara and I have not found a dupe for it from the drugstore yet! Pros: -Nice packaging -So good at seperating my lashes -Gives my lashes lots of length -Does not look too much or too spidery -LOOKS AMAZING ON MY SHORT-MEDIUM LASHES<3 I really do not have any cons about this, except the price. 24 dollars is a lot for mascara, but I honestly think it is worth it:)

on 8/11/2018 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Bought the mini size to try, glad I did. This gives length, but thats about it. I get wet, goopy dark lashes that stick straight out, and smudges. Also never ending black even after washing it off. I can make it work if I wipe the wand off completely each time before applying but I dislike this mascara. Better than Sex or Loreal Lash Paradise are my favs which give full lashes and a nice pop.
ETA- had this barely a month and almost trashed it but felt bad wasting a $$$ mascara, so tried to keep using it by wiping the wand before application so it wouldn't be so wet and thick?? Didn't even help. Ruined my whole eye look trying to get clumps off-- just threw it away. One of the worst mascaras I've tried.

on 8/3/2018 3:46:00 PM

The tube is very cute, but that is about as much praise as I have for this mascara. For somebody with stubby, fair lashes it didn't create volume or define much at all, and whilst I noticed a slight lifting effect without curling my lashes first, the mascara did not hold a curl when I curled my lashes like normal before hand. Instead, my lashes looked weighed-down and clumpy. Not what I expected for the price!

I have been wearing this mascara constantly for the past 2 months during the summer period and there’s a lot of heat and humidity where I live. For your reference I have flat lashes, very watery eyes and my skin/ eyelids are quite oily but I always set the area around my eyes to keep it matte. This mascara smudged on me. It was great at separating my lashes and giving length to them. It didn’t give much volume though. I still prefer my Mad Lash from the Balm. I prefer to layer a bit of the It Cosmetics Superhero mascara because it gives a lot of volume and then I use the Benefit one to give length and definition to my lashes but on their one none of these mascaras are my favorite. On a positive note the Benefit mascara didn’t irritate my sensitive eyes. All in all, I will use it but I won’t repurchase it.

on 7/30/2018 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Good, but not great mascara. If you like natural looking lashes this is your type of mascara. I love big full lashes, so this mascara just does not do it for me. Don't get me wrong this is a great mascara, but not one I would repurchase.

My fave mascara so far! No clumping, separates lashes, adds lift and adds a little bit of length. The best part for me is the curved wand. I’m always getting mascara on my eyelid, but the curve of this wand prevents that. It’s expensive ($24 US), so I try to buy the mini version ($12) of it rather than the full size tube.