BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash

BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash
Roller LashRoller LashRoller LashRoller Lash

3.5

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 4/14/2018 7:35:00 AM

Bought this to see what the hype is about and at first I wasn’t too keen. It didn’t really do much for my lashes. however you have to curl your lashes before using this mascara to see the curling results and effects it looks a lot better then without curling! I have only tried the shade black and the wand is curved which makes it easier to get the little lashes. The price is expensive which the reason why I wouldn’t buy again

Sometimes when I apply it it goes a little clumpy and my lashes stick together so if your eyelashes are prone to honing everywhere then steer clear of this mascara.It makes them look slightly curled a little bit more curled than any other mascara.However, I've got very very long curled eyelashes but they're blond so any mascara makes my lashes look really curled.The bottle is good as it never leaks and the writing on the bottle dosent scrape of so it's excellent.There seems to be quite a bit of product in the mascara so it won't run out of quick.It smelt ok not too strong but still smelt a bit not nice.It defenitley lasts all day.

I subscribe to several makeup subscription boxes and when I signed up with one of them I got 2 of the small size of this Benefit Roller Lash mascara and it is by far my favorite.. and I gave my extra one to a friend, and it is her favorite now also. ( It's okay, I went on eBay and bought a couple extra since I gave her my extra one LOL. )
What I love about it is the wand part of it has small little teeth that feel like they are made out of rubber and they separate your lashes when you get it on the very bottom Edge of them and wiggle your way up.. and it also has longer brush bristles to coat the lashes so it stretches them and curls them up because of the way the wand is curled up, and you can double coat the tips of your lashes and they look great all day and it doesn't feel bad on me, so I actually sleep in it a lot of times if I don't have other makeup to wash off. I totally recommend this to everybody because most mascaras all seem to look the same once I put them on.. but this one I could actually tell was doing something different. It did lengthen my lashes and make my lashes look thicker.

on 3/25/2018 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My HG mascara. Seriously, this stuff is my jam.

On days where I don't sport foundation but want fluttery lashes, this is my go-to.

Not only that, but even when I ask other girls what magic mascara they're using, it's Roller Lash!

What I love the most is that this mascara defines, coats, and lengthens each lash, and wisps out the ends. It looks natural and very pretty - I'm not a fan of the clumpy look that Better than Sex gives.

Layer this with They're Real! and you might need a fire extinguisher for how hot your lashes will look.

on 3/24/2018 12:23:00 PM

I bought this product after watching a makeup tutorial. I have medium length fine lashes and this did nothing for them.It lightly defined and didn't volumise them at all. Hated the plastic brush... I felt it would contribute to lash loss.

I gave it away after two uses.

on 3/8/2018 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I got a travel size from sephora, I must say I like it quite a bit, it grabs the lashed nicely, and gives a nice length..now, not sure I would buy the full size, but I like it better than most brand names mascaras at sephora, so it is definitely one I recommend.

on 2/24/2018 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This makes my lashes longer and darker. There is no clumping or irritation either. The only complaint is at the end of the day, I get slight smearing under my eyes. Luckily, it is at the end of the work day. The wand gets every lash which I like. It can be difficult to remove, at least for me, so I have to be more diligent about making sure it is removed properly.

on 2/18/2018 5:06:00 PM

Really great mascara! Very black and doesn’t smudge on me (basically the only mascara I’ve tried that doesn’t). The price is more than I’d like to pay for mascara but the travel sized is great and definitely lasts the three months.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara is amazing! It's not clumpy, it really elongates my lashes, and it doesn't transfer during the day. The only tiny fault is that it doesn't hold a curl as well as I had hoped but this is made up for with its easy-to-use brush. I'd really recommend this to everyone!

on 1/28/2018 2:46:00 AM

I’ll never use another mascara again! OK so my lashes are long but sparse and mascaras tend to make them clump together into long spidery spikes - NOT a great look. I also have creasy under eyes so any flakes get stuck in there and make me age 20 years as the day goes on. The wand on this mascara is amazing - it really allows me to get in there and separate my lashes to prevent them sticking together. I’ve used similar wands with other brands before which also gave me this level of control but that’s where this mascara comes into its own. It really coats every lash, it’s not clumpy and I don’t get any little blobs on the ends of my lashes. It’s a lovely dark black as well so from the moment I apply it my eyelashes look fanned-out, thick and black. It gets better as well because it really stays all day! I get home and the first thing my husband does is complement my eyes. It doesn’t flake and it doesn’t smudge. It’s truly the holy grail.

The only thing I would say though is I DON’T use this as a curling mascara - I still use eyelash curlers and I don’t try to master the hand twist needed to get curly lashes using the mascara wand. When I did try this I found it applied far too much product and because it was so thick it wouldn’t dry. I’ve seen reviews saying that this is heavy on the lashes or did not dry and I firmly believe this is because too much product was applied. Two light, well controlled coats is adequate for fanned-out stunning lashes!