benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash
Roller LashRoller LashRoller LashRoller Lash

3.9

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 7/30/2018 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Good, but not great mascara. If you like natural looking lashes this is your type of mascara. I love big full lashes, so this mascara just does not do it for me. Don't get me wrong this is a great mascara, but not one I would repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I've never tried Benefit's other famous mascaras because they had the reputation of being super thick and clumpy, and that is not what I look for at all in a mascara, so I can't compare Roller Lash to the others. Basically what I look in a mascara is (ranked my importance): 1. Definition (no clumpiness for me) and 2. Length. And this definitely delivers.

Roller Lash's formula is wetter than average formulas, but that's the reason why it defines so well. It also gives good length to my short asian lashes. It gives good volume for a lengthening and curling mascara. I for one am too lazy to curl my lashes, but this mascara also does a pretty good job curling it!

Also, I was wearing this on my top and bottom lashes when I got the news that my cat had died at the hospital, and while it did not stay put (I didn't expect it to, so that's ok), it did flake off neatly and did not do any ugly smudging. So I still looked quite presentable after crying on and off for about 6 hours. While it is smudge proof and decently waterproof, it's also not hard to remove, I just use my usual waterproof eye makeup remover.

I throw away my mascara religiously after about 4-5 months (or when the formula changes), so I always get the travel size version. It's small, but definitely enough to last me for that long with almost daily use. Overall, I found this to be a very fuss-free, effectively lengthening mascara that will look good and last me throughout the day. I definitely would't mind repurchasing this again.

on 7/21/2017 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this mascara! It gives your lashes a separated look which I love. If you like volume this isn't the best for you. The product does clump a little but if you scrape off the excess product from the wand you'll be fine

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have tiny blonde eyelashes, but when I pair this with Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, it almost looks like I'm wearing false lashes. LOVE it.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Horrible..Benefit products have been nothing but disappointing.Made my lashes straight..Had to use about 2 other mascaras over it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this as a free birthday gift from Ulta. I have never had mascara create and hold a curl like this! It takes a good amount of coats but WOW for curly lashes, this is the best I've ever used! I have long eyelashes and a lot of them but mascara tends to just disappear throughout the day, along with curl. This looks the same after work as it does before, love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The packaging is so cute, but sadly I feel like that is the only good thing about this products. The products consistency is tar-like, sticky and never really dries. is you have long lashes be ready for a mess. Also its performance was not good at all from my experience, I would try to build of volume by zig-zagging the mascara from the root of my lashes to the tip and it was having a hard time finding its way to the tips of my lashes so my lashes look much shorter and usual. If you put on fake lashes and put mascara on before and use tweezers, this is definitely not the mascara for you. My favorite so far the LancĂ´me dramatic lashes mascara, amazing. Drug store brand would be Cover girl lash blast.

on 8/10/2015 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love love love this. It lengthens and separates my lashes beautifully

on 7/5/2015 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was blown away by this, it made my reaaaally short little lashes pretty damn long! my lashes do have a lot of volume though, so I can't really tell you about that, but if you're looking for a mascara that gives you great length, this the one. it's expensive but it's worth the price imo.

on 6/9/2015 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Listen, Benefit has only improved their mascara game with time. I started with that piece of crap bad gal in college. Threw it out. Then came They're Real when I was out of school and working. I loved the look but it smudged on me and was hell to remove. Now I just bought this Roller Lash. Absolutely beautiful, thick, slutty lashes for the mascara whore that I am. And this packaging alone is amaze balls. I mean, hats off to Benefit on landing this slam dunk. Very black, makes lashes stand out with definition, curls and I think I detected a hint of volumizing! Just to give you an idea of the stellar performance of this product, I normally layer two mascaras to get my lashes on slut mode. Yes, I go for big fat slutty lashes. Mascara and eyeliner started this whole damn makeup thing for me 15 years ago. Anyway, I normally layer a lengthening mascara with a volumizing one to get the look I want. This is the first time in 2 years that one mascara gave me what I crave. And in only 2 coats. I usually do at least 2, 2 of lengthening and 2 of volumizing. Totally worth the price. I would love to try some layering with this even though it works well. This lasts all day with no flaking and removes easily with a Simple cleansing cloth. Loveliness.