BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash
Roller LashRoller LashRoller LashRoller Lash

3.9

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 7/21/2017 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this mascara! It gives your lashes a separated look which I love. If you like volume this isn't the best for you. The product does clump a little but if you scrape off the excess product from the wand you'll be fine

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have tiny blonde eyelashes, but when I pair this with Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, it almost looks like I'm wearing false lashes. LOVE it.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Horrible..Benefit products have been nothing but disappointing.Made my lashes straight..Had to use about 2 other mascaras over it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this as a free birthday gift from Ulta. I have never had mascara create and hold a curl like this! It takes a good amount of coats but WOW for curly lashes, this is the best I've ever used! I have long eyelashes and a lot of them but mascara tends to just disappear throughout the day, along with curl. This looks the same after work as it does before, love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The packaging is so cute, but sadly I feel like that is the only good thing about this products. The products consistency is tar-like, sticky and never really dries. is you have long lashes be ready for a mess. Also its performance was not good at all from my experience, I would try to build of volume by zig-zagging the mascara from the root of my lashes to the tip and it was having a hard time finding its way to the tips of my lashes so my lashes look much shorter and usual. If you put on fake lashes and put mascara on before and use tweezers, this is definitely not the mascara for you. My favorite so far the LancĂ´me dramatic lashes mascara, amazing. Drug store brand would be Cover girl lash blast.

on 8/10/2015 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love love love this. It lengthens and separates my lashes beautifully

on 7/5/2015 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was blown away by this, it made my reaaaally short little lashes pretty damn long! my lashes do have a lot of volume though, so I can't really tell you about that, but if you're looking for a mascara that gives you great length, this the one. it's expensive but it's worth the price imo.

on 6/9/2015 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Listen, Benefit has only improved their mascara game with time. I started with that piece of crap bad gal in college. Threw it out. Then came They're Real when I was out of school and working. I loved the look but it smudged on me and was hell to remove. Now I just bought this Roller Lash. Absolutely beautiful, thick, slutty lashes for the mascara whore that I am. And this packaging alone is amaze balls. I mean, hats off to Benefit on landing this slam dunk. Very black, makes lashes stand out with definition, curls and I think I detected a hint of volumizing! Just to give you an idea of the stellar performance of this product, I normally layer two mascaras to get my lashes on slut mode. Yes, I go for big fat slutty lashes. Mascara and eyeliner started this whole damn makeup thing for me 15 years ago. Anyway, I normally layer a lengthening mascara with a volumizing one to get the look I want. This is the first time in 2 years that one mascara gave me what I crave. And in only 2 coats. I usually do at least 2, 2 of lengthening and 2 of volumizing. Totally worth the price. I would love to try some layering with this even though it works well. This lasts all day with no flaking and removes easily with a Simple cleansing cloth. Loveliness.

on 6/1/2015 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This actually performs quite well in terms of the look it gives to the lashes, but I have a couple of problems with it. Firstly it's hell on earth to remove, not as much as They're Real but still pretty bad. Secondly, it's very sticky if you curl your lashes after application. I always, always, with every mascara, curl lashes before, between coats and afterwards. I leave a long time for the lashes to dry before curling again, so it's not that they were still wet. This mascara made my lashes stick to the curler and need prising off, which sometimes takes some of the mascara with it. I've NEVER experienced this with any other mascara and I've tried hundreds. On some occasions the end result was still good, on some this resulted in weirdly shaped lashes that just didn't look right. I realise not everyone curls lashes after mascara, most people probably don't, so if you don't do this then Roller Lash will be better for you.
I almost added another lippie because it doesn't flake on me, and 99% of mascaras flake on me, but given how expensive the product is the stickiness and difficulty removing are dealbreakers for me. The other plus point is the packaging looks beautiful, but of course this is nothing to do with performance.

on 5/15/2015 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I’ve tried at least 5 other curling mascaras and this is the best by far. My lashes are about average in thickness and length and completely straight. I hate using a lash curler but couldn’t find a mascara that could create and hold a dramatic curl without flaking.

This mascara lengthens and thickens a bit--not as dramatically as some other mascaras--and provides a dramatic, long-lasting, natural-looking curl. It doesn’t flake or irritate my sensitive eyes. It does sometimes clump a bit but a lash comb takes care of it. I’ve worn it it for as long as 14 hours with no smudging, flaking, or drooping—looks as good as when I first applied it.

It’s important to apply it carefully and really let the bristles latch onto the lashes—read the directions.