BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash

Filtered by skin type : Oily
BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash
Roller LashRoller LashRoller LashRoller Lash

3.6

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite high end mascara! I love this as much as I love my Dior mascaras. The bristles are perfect - just what I prefer.

on 2/24/2018 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This makes my lashes longer and darker. There is no clumping or irritation either. The only complaint is at the end of the day, I get slight smearing under my eyes. Luckily, it is at the end of the work day. The wand gets every lash which I like. It can be difficult to remove, at least for me, so I have to be more diligent about making sure it is removed properly.

on 12/3/2017 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I first received a travel size version of this mascara and absolutely loved it. It gave amazing length, volume, and definition. The type of brush on this mascara is one of my favorites. It separates lashes so nicely. However, I then bought the full size and I found that even though it made my lashes look great when first applied, it wore off and gave me raccoon eyes on my lower eyes by the end of the day. I have NEVER had this problem happen to me before with any other mascara, and I usually use cheap drugstore mascaras. I was very disappointed and would absolutely not repurchase.

on 11/23/2017 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I loved the way this mascara looked--for approximately 2 weeks. After that, it became sticky and very dry. I thought I had purchased a defective tube, but the second one I bought dried out just as quickly. No, thanks. I can't afford to replace expensive mascara every few weeks. I disliked the cap on the tube, as well. It looked extremely dirty after about a week of use.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I got a bundle with travel sizes of the Benefit iconic mascaras - Roller was one of them.
I tried BadGal and Roller Lash, togetheri with They're Real tinted base and will not be trying and testing They're Real one.
Why? Because the mascaras are lash killers. The murdered my lashes.
My lashes are rather short, medium in density, but better thanavarege. I also treat tchem with Mavala contidioner, which is really good.
So before I started my test, my lashes looked really good and even decent mascara performed well.
Then I started first tube of BadGal and got minor allergic reaction and so my lashes falling out. Switched to something else (diorshow and diego dalla palma) and than tested RollerLash.
The mascara itself is great if we speak about the final effect. The wand has a tiny comb and separates lashes perfectly. It is very lengthening, somewhat thickening, but the effect looks natural. For a first week or two. Then, the effect dissapears withing few hours. The mascara dissapers magically - no smudging, no crumbles - it's vanishing from the tips of lashes, lashed sticks one to another and my lids are becomming swelly and itchy.
after 2-3 weeks of using it, my lashes looked like someone had removed every second of tchem and cut them off in 2/3 of their lenght.
Avoid!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This works wonder on me!!! But it's so expensive here in Malaysia. I would purchase this again if only it is cheaper

on 8/4/2017 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This doesn't even wait till I'm out of the bathroom to start smearing. I was ready to love it, so super disappointing. Your lashes will just look average, so it is definitely not worth the mess you have to clean up. I thought it was because it was a new tube but it has had plenty of time to dry out in the last few weeks. Pretty much any L'Oreal mascara outperforms this, as I am sure other drugstore brands will do as well. Save your money.

on 7/19/2017 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Up until Roller Lash I couldn't stand any of BeneFit's mascaras. Roller Lash has been around for a few years now, and I'm just trying it for the first time. I wouldn't have tried it ever, probably, except recently I've heard/read about it from people who are reliable mascara sources for me. I decided to buy Roller Lash, and I will use it up. The secret to my success with this mascara is that the brush really works for my kind of lashes. I'm really not impressed with the mascara itself. Roller Lash's brush is excellent for combing through the length of the lashes and depositing pigment all the way. The combination of different spike lengths assure that every lash is caught in the brush and covered in color. This brush works nicely on front and back of lashes without making a sticky mess. It makes my stubby lashes look remarkably long and they get a nice "curve" without having lash-curler Liza Minelli lashes. I would love this mascara if it were glossier, but it dries flat and stiff. My lashes don't feel hard, but they look like they feel hard...if that makes sense. The look from this is very structured...not "fluttery". My favorite lash look is "fluttery", but if you like the "stiff" look you will probably love this mascara. I much prefer No. 7 Extreme Length Mascara ($8.99), which has a similar brush, but a mascara formula that works better for me.

on 7/16/2017 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am on my 3rd tube. That's how much I love this product. It does not smudge or leave you looking like a racoon even on the hottest day. It does wash off with face wash though. It's my favorite by far.

on 7/15/2017 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have thick straight lashes, and was hoping for the holy grail of curl with this mascara. The formula is very sticky, and my lashes were stick straight. It's also very hard to remove.