BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash
Roller LashRoller LashRoller LashRoller Lash

3.3

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

This mascara has a really great wand. You can get really close to your lash line without any accidental smudging. But the mascara itself is very mediocre, not very dark, very thin formula that doesn't do anything for you. This is just a very so so semi-adequate mascara.

on 11/4/2017 10:24:00 PM

I have bought a couple of these each year since the release. I love this mascara. For reference, I have long lashes that have blond ends and my eyes are easily irritated. This mascara curls my lashes and coats them easily from tip to tip. *sigh* it is this the perfect consistency for me. I am not a huge fan of thick or thin mascaras. Love Roller Lash because it is perfectly in the middle. I love these rubber plastic applicators. I find this to be super similar with similar effects to, the now discontinued, Urban decay Supercurl.

on 10/20/2017 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I REALLY love this product, this is my current go to mascara. It not only defines/ liven's up your lashes, but keep them looking natural instead of doing that goopy thing most mascaras tend to.
I've used mascaras from maybelline, revlon, estee lauder,lancome, but this is by far- my favorite. I've recommended this to my friends and they loved it as well!

on 8/9/2017 7:16:00 AM

the packaging for this mascara is cute. the wand is nice and doesn't feel like it is going to poke your eyeball.
however the product is horrible. i have tried this countless number of times and each time it leaves my eyelashes feeling dry, sore and by the end of the day they clump together and the mascara becomes IMPOSSIBLE to remove. it ruins my eyelashes and after even one use i have many eyelashes falling out. my eyelashes become worse for wear even in the days after using this product when i am using my normal mascaras. most of all my eyelashes just sting and i have never worn a more uncomfortable mascara. worst mascara i have ever used.

I'm loving this mascara so much right now. Really curls my lashes and and great black color.I love the brush it's looks like a smile to me lol. OK I'm not great at describing things lol. One thing I don't like about this is that it's so hard to remove and it's not even waterproof. I have to wash my face like 3 times to get it off. Also it feels kind of heavy on my lashes after 2 coats. But overall I love it and the packaging as well. Will definitely buy this again

on 5/12/2017 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

WoW! I LOVE this mascara! My new HG!

Backstory: I've used Loreal's Luminous Waterproof Mascara for years in Black/Brown. The formula is great but, it's hard to remove and is too dark for me. I wanted a waterproof brown mascara. I'm fair and my lashes are light. Dark was looking too harsh on me during the day.

I rolled the dice and purchased Benefit's Roller Lash Waterproof in Brown. Aside from the price being about double of Loreal's, I've found it's worth it! The surprise to me was how easy it is to remove yet, with my oily skin, doesn't leave mascara marks on my upper or lower lids.

Very pleasantly surprised! A must have for me, now!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

It gives me extra long lashes. I've had several people comment about my lashes when I wear this mascara, saying how long they are...it gives that fake lash look. This has become a hg for me

on 4/10/2017 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I love the product but I don't love the price. I never really felt strongly about mascara, but that was before I got the roller lash. I rarely go without mascara on nowadays because I feel like this makes my eyes stand out, if you follow the instructions and use the wand correctly, it will really curl your lashes, make them pitch black, and for me they never clump. Sometimes they stick together a bit, but that's easy to correct. Sometimes I have difficulties using this on my lower lashes since it's so lengthening and all, but whenever I get it right they look popping too. Once the mascara dries on your lashes, it stays put very well and doesn't flake a lot unlike my previous mascaras, and it stays looking nice and keeps my lashes curled all day long. I love the packaging, it's absolutely adorable and the wand is the greatest I have used. I love the rubberiness of it, the handle feels nice to use and honestly, I don't think I will be giving this mascara up in a long time. Not being waterproof though, it's much easier to take off at the end of the day. After never appreciating mascara that much, this has become one of my favorite products to use.

edit: this is a very good mascara but it's also a very expensive one. I recently bought another mascara for 4 euros (Essence Lash princess, the mint green one) and it does mostly the same thing for me and I don't think there's a big difference in longevity either. That being said, I feel like Roller lash is better suited for my sensitive eyes and it almost never clumps up or creates a mess. If you have the coin, it's worth it for me. I will repurchase this mascara but I can live without it, too.

on 9/10/2016 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this on a whim after returning a Clinique mascara and am so glad I did! If you're looking for volume, this is NOT for you. But I don't care about volume honestly, I just want length, which this provides plenty of. It also continues to lengthen without clumping if you add more coats and washes off very easily. Love this stuff!

Edit: I had to knock this down to 4 stars. I do still love it, but I don't like how hard this is to wash off. It's not waterproof but it's almost like you need an oil based cleanser to remove it properly.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this mascara. It curls my lashes and they stay up all day. Gives length and volume and I like the wand. No flakes or smudges. I am using the sample size right now but have been using everyday for the past 3 wks. I sometimes top it off with another mascara for more drama, but by itself, it can definitely be built up. I am often one who layers on 2 or 3 diff mascaras but w this one, I find myself not doing that.