BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash
Roller LashRoller LashRoller LashRoller Lash

3.3

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I HATE this mascara! It's awful I don't understand the people who give it good reviews.
Clumpy, not volumising or particularly curling at all. Also sometimes seems to never dry?! Yuck.
Thank god I only bought the small size.

on 6/18/2018 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love this! I curl then apply and my lashes look long and beautiful . This is a lengthening mascara for me and that’s just what I was looking for.

on 5/29/2018 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

So disappointed with this mascara. The formula takes forever to dry, and my lumps will clump together midday. Formula doesn't curl my lashes, so I still need to use a separate curler. I also didn't like how the bristle on the brush applied the product. No make for "they're real" or "bad girl".

This mascara has a really great wand. You can get really close to your lash line without any accidental smudging. But the mascara itself is very mediocre, not very dark, very thin formula that doesn't do anything for you. This is just a very so so semi-adequate mascara.

on 11/4/2017 10:24:00 PM

I have bought a couple of these each year since the release. I love this mascara. For reference, I have long lashes that have blond ends and my eyes are easily irritated. This mascara curls my lashes and coats them easily from tip to tip. *sigh* it is this the perfect consistency for me. I am not a huge fan of thick or thin mascaras. Love Roller Lash because it is perfectly in the middle. I love these rubber plastic applicators. I find this to be super similar with similar effects to, the now discontinued, Urban decay Supercurl.

on 10/20/2017 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I REALLY love this product, this is my current go to mascara. It not only defines/ liven's up your lashes, but keep them looking natural instead of doing that goopy thing most mascaras tend to.
I've used mascaras from maybelline, revlon, estee lauder,lancome, but this is by far- my favorite. I've recommended this to my friends and they loved it as well!

on 8/9/2017 7:16:00 AM

the packaging for this mascara is cute. the wand is nice and doesn't feel like it is going to poke your eyeball.
however the product is horrible. i have tried this countless number of times and each time it leaves my eyelashes feeling dry, sore and by the end of the day they clump together and the mascara becomes IMPOSSIBLE to remove. it ruins my eyelashes and after even one use i have many eyelashes falling out. my eyelashes become worse for wear even in the days after using this product when i am using my normal mascaras. most of all my eyelashes just sting and i have never worn a more uncomfortable mascara. worst mascara i have ever used.

I'm loving this mascara so much right now. Really curls my lashes and and great black color.I love the brush it's looks like a smile to me lol. OK I'm not great at describing things lol. One thing I don't like about this is that it's so hard to remove and it's not even waterproof. I have to wash my face like 3 times to get it off. Also it feels kind of heavy on my lashes after 2 coats. But overall I love it and the packaging as well. Will definitely buy this again

on 5/12/2017 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

WoW! I LOVE this mascara! My new HG!

Backstory: I've used Loreal's Luminous Waterproof Mascara for years in Black/Brown. The formula is great but, it's hard to remove and is too dark for me. I wanted a waterproof brown mascara. I'm fair and my lashes are light. Dark was looking too harsh on me during the day.

I rolled the dice and purchased Benefit's Roller Lash Waterproof in Brown. Aside from the price being about double of Loreal's, I've found it's worth it! The surprise to me was how easy it is to remove yet, with my oily skin, doesn't leave mascara marks on my upper or lower lids.

Very pleasantly surprised! A must have for me, now!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

It gives me extra long lashes. I've had several people comment about my lashes when I wear this mascara, saying how long they are...it gives that fake lash look. This has become a hg for me