benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Combination
benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

3.4

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 2/19/2019 4:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Its okay but does not add much volume and i still have to curl my lashes before applying

on 12/13/2018 1:35:00 PM

I always thought this mascara was too overrated/had too much hype around it. However, this is my opinion after finally trying it: Pros: - No flaking - No smudging (one of the ONLY mascaras that doesn't smudge on me, which is a big big big deal) - holds the curl the whole day - has really nice lengthening - separates my lashes really well - doesn't dry my lashes whatsoever - easy to remove Cons: - average/low volume - it kinda irritates my eyes on the first 30 minutes of wear as it makes them feel heavy and tired (?) but after those 30 minutes the sensation is gone Overall, I really liked this mascara as volume is not a priority for me and I can deal with the "irritation" pretty well. The thing that always goes wrong with every mascaras I try is the smudging and since I didn't experience it with this one at all, I will be repurchasing it!

on 11/3/2018 8:15:00 PM

I really don’t get the mixed reviews for this product at all, this coming from someone who’s very fussy about mascara. It gives my lashes good definition , the brush doesn’t get product all over my lid and it doesn’t smudge under my eyes at all! Can’t really ask for much more. Will be sticking with this.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm probably the last person on earth to try this mascara, and I'm so glad I decided to give it a try!

I love the application; I love how much it separates and lengthens my lashes, I love how it wears! My lashes stayed nice and curled all day.

If you prefer more volume, this might not be for you, but as someone who prefers separation and length, this mascara is just perfect!

New HG for me! I also love that you can buy it in a smaller tube.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

First of all, the price is okay for the mini size and the full size but not everybody can pay for that. Secondly, this works wonders on my Asian lashes. I love that it dries fast since it won’t stain my lower lash line. Lastly, I do need to heat my curler for my left lash to curl, but it’s okay for my right? LMAO

on 8/3/2018 3:46:00 PM

The tube is very cute, but that is about as much praise as I have for this mascara. For somebody with stubby, fair lashes it didn't create volume or define much at all, and whilst I noticed a slight lifting effect without curling my lashes first, the mascara did not hold a curl when I curled my lashes like normal before hand. Instead, my lashes looked weighed-down and clumpy. Not what I expected for the price!

on 7/29/2018 2:27:00 PM

Bought this from Sephora due to a lot of good reviews and despite all the good reviews the mascara smudges quite badly although I do not have oily skin around my eyes...

on 7/2/2018 2:53:00 PM

This is a good, non clumpy mascara. Super black, gives me longer lashes in just 1-2 coats, wears well. No complaints except the price- my L’Oreal mascara works just as well for less $.

on 7/2/2018 1:09:00 PM

Works well and I love the packaging, but if you're not looking to treat yourself and you're on a budget just go for the L'Oreal Lash Paradise

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I used this when it first came out. I tried many high end mascaras, but Roller Lash worked the best for me. I have recently been trying some drug store mascaras that are also very good. My daughter bought me a tube of this and I remember why I love it. I don’t curl my eyelashes and this mascara does it for me. I like the curved brush. It’s just the right size and is easy to use. Roller Lash is more of a lengthening and curling mascara than a volumizing one. Two coats is plenty and it has a separated fanned out look. If I want it more dramatic I could add a coat of another mascara. But this is dramatic enough for me. Love it!