benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Other
benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

3.3

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love how this product works. I've already repurchased this product twice!

on 1/8/2017 2:46:00 PM

Love the brush. Love the way it looks...right after I put it on. Smudges like crazy. Hard to remove.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

In the beginning I liked this a lot. Then I noticed it irritated my eyes to the point where I couldn't wait to remove it. It felt sticky and like it never dried down. I recommend The Balm Mad Lash as that mascara is what I am currently using and the applicator is similar to this one but performs much better.

on 2/26/2016 8:00:00 PM

A good mascara and brush...if only it didn't smudge on me. To be fair, most mascara a do smudge on me.

on 1/6/2016 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara makes my lashes fall off..

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First impression review:

I had high hopes for this mascara as the dozens of YT video reviews showed amazing results. My natural lashes are thick and straight so all I ever look for is curl.

Roller lash promises lift and curl without the use of a curler! I used 2 coats and I got the teeniest lift in my lashes. The formula is seems more dry and each coat dries pretty quickly to layer on the next one. Gives good volume and after 2 coats it's starts getting close to scary spider leg territory for me. I'm hoping I need more practice with the wand and I can get some decent curls in! Otherwise I would not repurchase.

After 5 hours of wear I start to have some panda eye action going on. On the upside, I manually curled my lashes with a curler and that seems to be holding up despite humidity today.

1/17/16 update-- I did finally manage to get some decent curls out of this mascara. It takes practice if you have stubbornly straight lashes. Here's how I do it: hold the wand with the curve pointing downward at the base of your lashes. Wiggle the wand gently back and forth at the base to ensure your lashes are now snugly between the bristles. Move the wand up the lashes and slowly rotate the wand inwards (towards the eye). By now you should feel your lashes "hooked" onto the wand, as you reach the end of your lashes pull up gently to maximize your curl. I find after I've done this a few times to get a good curl, I can simply brush the wand up my lashes to fan them out. The formula gives a lot of volume so you need to work quick with the first coat otherwise you'll end up with super thick/clumpy lashes. Good luck!

I'm on the fence about repurchasing because the mascara smudges on me (oily skin). I do like the mascara a lot more now that I can actually get some curls!

on 8/30/2015 10:39:00 AM

This is a great mascara. I asked my hair stylist which mascara she was wearing because her eyelashes looked so good. She said it was Roller Lash. I bought some immediately and like it very much. It is very black, curls, volumizes and lengthens and it stays that way. The brush is also great. Not too big like so many of them now. Will repurchase.

on 8/20/2015 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I've been on the hunt for the perfect mascara for so long, I think I found it. But, if you have
naturally curled / long lashes, I think a drugstore mascara would work. On the other hand,
my lashes are short and super straight, so this is so so amazing! Results may vary for you.

First off, the packaging; 5/5
- I don't really have a reason to not like the packaging
- Pretty light coral top, it is not bulky like Maybelline's.

Second, the wand; 5/5
- I think this wand is what does most of the eyelash curling.
- As it promises, it 'hooks' your lashes, lifting them up more
- Not poky even though it's a rubber wand (I dislike rubber)
- Wand a perfect size! Finally there is a wand easy to use !
- Longish bristles making it easy to ' comb through lashes '
- The wand, is THE ideal wand. Nothing to complain about.
- Yes, it curls like a DREAM but I still use an eyelash curler
- B/c I want to make the most out of this amazing mascara

Most importantly, the formula; 4/5
- Not too wet, not too dry. Love it so I can apply easily and I don't have to wait too long.
- It can clump if you're not careful. To avoid clumps, follow the instructions on package
- The formula isn't what lifts lashes (it's the wand), but it does help KEEP lashes curled
- Curl does stay for hours (I'm impressed, other mascaras didn't do this) but not all day
- Can be quite heavy if you apply more than 3 coats, but I think 1 / 2 is enough anyway
- Does make my lashes visibly longer & not too much volume but JUST enough for me!
- Does not make my lashes feel crusty OR feel really soft either like some people said.
- Doesn't irritate my (sort of sensitive) eyes either, which I love. I think this is amazing!
- It has not smudged or flaked on me, I'll edit this review if formula gets old & changes

Overall; 4/5 ❤ Not sure if I'll repurchase because of the price
It does what a good quality mascara should do; lengthen, curl, thicken lashes all at the
same time while not making the eye area itchy. Now, I'm a little hesitant on the price. It
is my HG mascara now, but I just don't know if spending $24 on a mascara every 3 / 4
months is worth it. Overall amazing mascara, but took one off for the price. If you have
certain questions about this product, feel free to ask me through MUA, hope this review
was helpful b /c I put it in shortest words possible. xox, @beauty.alleys on instagram❤

EDIT: Earlier, I said I would repurchase, but I changed my mind on that. I will actually
just keep the wand and use it in another cheaper mascara. Yes, it's a long process of
having the switch wands every time, but I adore the wand but the formula, I realized,
was nothing that special. So, if you have a mascara that you love but the wand sucks,
you can purchase the $12 one and switch the wand! I will definitely use this tube up,
though because I think it's wonderful! I just would NOT pay $24 every time I run out.

on 5/8/2015 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Does no curling whatsoever for those without a natural curl. Doesn't even hold an artificial curl. Lashes droop again after application. If you have straight lashes then the only thing that will actually hold a curl is a decent quality waterproof mascara (not water resistant)

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm shocked by the low reviews because this mascara does exactly what it says. I used one coat only and my lashes had a gorgeous length and curl. I don't like using a lash curler so that's why I especially like it. It's ideal for separating, curling, and lengthening. It gives no thickening though, but it doesn't claim to thicken. One unique quality is that it was very moisturizing, My lashes didn't feel crunchy at all. I feel like a bombshell wearing this.