benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

3.6

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 12/13/2018 1:35:00 PM

I always thought this mascara was too overrated/had too much hype around it. However, this is my opinion after finally trying it: Pros: - No flaking - No smudging (one of the ONLY mascaras that doesn't smudge on me, which is a big big big deal) - holds the curl the whole day - has really nice lengthening - separates my lashes really well - doesn't dry my lashes whatsoever - easy to remove Cons: - average/low volume - it kinda irritates my eyes on the first 30 minutes of wear as it makes them feel heavy and tired (?) but after those 30 minutes the sensation is gone Overall, I really liked this mascara as volume is not a priority for me and I can deal with the "irritation" pretty well. The thing that always goes wrong with every mascaras I try is the smudging and since I didn't experience it with this one at all, I will be repurchasing it!

on 12/7/2018 1:23:00 PM

The magic in this product is the wand. The actual formula is not particularly bad but it's nothing special, either - definitely not for the price. It's quite liquidy and tends to get all over my lid. It can also look very spidery if you aren't careful. When I finish this I'll probably clean the wand and put it in another tube.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm probably the last person on earth to try this mascara, and I'm so glad I decided to give it a try!

I love the application; I love how much it separates and lengthens my lashes, I love how it wears! My lashes stayed nice and curled all day.

If you prefer more volume, this might not be for you, but as someone who prefers separation and length, this mascara is just perfect!

New HG for me! I also love that you can buy it in a smaller tube.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This has been my HG mascara for about 2 years now. It's very natural looking, which I love for everyday wear. I have fine lashes and this does a great job in separating all of my lashes with no clumping. It also gives me a bit of length. This is definitely NOT a voluminous mascara so if you go for that look, I would not recommend this one! This is a great mascara for everyday natural look. I've used the black one but recently switched to the brown color and love it as well! Repurchased several tubes already and don't plan on switching anytime soon! Only complaint is I wish it was cheaper :(

on 8/19/2018 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Bought this for $24 (ee-gads!) in Ulta at the insistence of my 13 year old daughter who has been lemming it.
So far it is a nice, lengthing that wears moderately well but for the price? It's Maybelline Great Lash for me.
$24 mascara? Dayum!

Now it is 2018 - Bought another roller lash for my now 14 year old for now $25. She loves it.

I have never bought any high end mascara from before, just because they seem really expensive for what you get. And who knows, maybe you will end up hating a mascara you used 25 dollars on, which is not the best case scenario... But since I have read numerous reviews about this mascara being amazing, I finally bought it. I have to say: I AM SUPRISED! In a positive way! It is such a good mascara and I have not found a dupe for it from the drugstore yet! Pros: -Nice packaging -So good at seperating my lashes -Gives my lashes lots of length -Does not look too much or too spidery -LOOKS AMAZING ON MY SHORT-MEDIUM LASHES<3 I really do not have any cons about this, except the price. 24 dollars is a lot for mascara, but I honestly think it is worth it:)

on 8/3/2018 3:46:00 PM

The tube is very cute, but that is about as much praise as I have for this mascara. For somebody with stubby, fair lashes it didn't create volume or define much at all, and whilst I noticed a slight lifting effect without curling my lashes first, the mascara did not hold a curl when I curled my lashes like normal before hand. Instead, my lashes looked weighed-down and clumpy. Not what I expected for the price!

I have been wearing this mascara constantly for the past 2 months during the summer period and there’s a lot of heat and humidity where I live. For your reference I have flat lashes, very watery eyes and my skin/ eyelids are quite oily but I always set the area around my eyes to keep it matte. This mascara smudged on me. It was great at separating my lashes and giving length to them. It didn’t give much volume though. I still prefer my Mad Lash from the Balm. I prefer to layer a bit of the It Cosmetics Superhero mascara because it gives a lot of volume and then I use the Benefit one to give length and definition to my lashes but on their one none of these mascaras are my favorite. On a positive note the Benefit mascara didn’t irritate my sensitive eyes. All in all, I will use it but I won’t repurchase it.

My fave mascara so far! No clumping, separates lashes, adds lift and adds a little bit of length. The best part for me is the curved wand. I’m always getting mascara on my eyelid, but the curve of this wand prevents that. It’s expensive ($24 US), so I try to buy the mini version ($12) of it rather than the full size tube.

This mascara is so over hyped its not even funny! I think the brushon it is the problem. The formula itself seems pretty good. The tube itself is so bulky.