BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash

Filtered by skin tone : Other
BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash
Roller LashRoller LashRoller LashRoller Lash

2.7

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 8/4/2017 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This doesn't even wait till I'm out of the bathroom to start smearing. I was ready to love it, so super disappointing. Your lashes will just look average, so it is definitely not worth the mess you have to clean up. I thought it was because it was a new tube but it has had plenty of time to dry out in the last few weeks. Pretty much any L'Oreal mascara outperforms this, as I am sure other drugstore brands will do as well. Save your money.

on 1/8/2017 2:46:00 PM

Love the brush. Love the way it looks...right after I put it on. Smudges like crazy. Hard to remove.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Complete waste of money. Clumps, makes my eye lashes stick together and lpoked like I only have four lashes. Smudges like crazy as well. Definitely regrets my purchase.

on 2/26/2016 8:00:00 PM

A good mascara and brush...if only it didn't smudge on me. To be fair, most mascara a do smudge on me.

on 1/4/2016 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I was on the hunt for a new mascara after I lost access to my holy grail mascara with my provider moving overseas, and only ended up trying this mascara because my sister decided to buy it. I was pretty sceptical as I had hear pretty mixed reviews about it and I wasn't convinced on the wand (I prefer bristles, not rubber!), but I was pleasantly surprised by how amazing this product is.

This mascara gave me so much length - possibly even more than my holy grail mascara - and also gave me volume. I love more dramatic lashes over the natural look, which I was able to achieve with only one coat of this mascara. No clumping, and the brush was actually really useful. I was able to avoid getting mascara all over my eyelid with the wand, which I wasn't able to achieve with my previous mascara. I am still yet to wear it for an extended period of time and to cry in it, but so far, I'm super happy with it. The search for a new mascara is thankfully over for me.... hopefully!

on 8/30/2015 10:39:00 AM

This is a great mascara. I asked my hair stylist which mascara she was wearing because her eyelashes looked so good. She said it was Roller Lash. I bought some immediately and like it very much. It is very black, curls, volumizes and lengthens and it stays that way. The brush is also great. Not too big like so many of them now. Will repurchase.

on 7/10/2015 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I resisted the hype on this for an admirable amount of time, then caved. I have fairly long but thin, sparse, straight lashes that hate holding a curl. Wilted curl is my nemesis but I do not like waterproof mascara -- I seem to be the perfect candidate for this new Benefit technology. Recently I found a miracle in Shiseido Nourishing mascara base, which, when allowed to dry before mascara and if the humidity is not high and the planets are aligned, does a super job of holding my curl all day. Still, with the promises of Roller Lash, maybe I could ditch the primer or, dare to dream, "ditch the curler" as Benefit claims. So I finally had to try it.

FAIL. I tried it on completely bare, uncurled lashes first. Maybe the teensiest bit of lift was given, but no curl at all. Otherwise, it delivered nice length, darkening, and definition, but no thickening. The only thing not completely ordinary about it is that it applies very smoothly, almost like it's a gel formula or something, very smooth glide with zero clumps or resistance. I expected the "hooks" to catch and pull my lashes but no such sensation was detected. Some will love this clump-free glide, but I prefer drier, thickening formulas that I can wiggle through to build volume.

Finally I tried it after curling. NO difference from any other day or any other mascara in terms of creating or even holding the curl. At this point, why bother using it over the Shiseido when it is giving me no benefit (haha) whatsoever for the high price. Going to return it.
EDITED: Oh, even better, after the few times I tried this I got an allergic reaction going on one eye (which I normally am not prone to). Although I can't prove it was this product (and on only one eye?), I am highly suspicious it was.

on 4/3/2015 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Literally the best mascara for length, definition, and curl. Wears well. Doesn't cause eyelash fall out. Natural but can be built. Not volumizing, but still so wonderful! My eyelashes feel soft with it on

on 3/15/2015 9:08:00 PM

This was a huge disappointment. I have medium thick, fairly long and very straight lashes. The mascara was very wet, and did nothing to promote a curl, let alone hold one if I curled my lashes. It clumped terribly with the first coat, and didn't improve much with combing through. I gave it a week to see if the formula would improve-and returned it. I realize that it's quite popular and YMMV-but it did not work at all for me.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have very stubborn stick straight lashes and the only way my lashes remain curled is if I curl them with a eyelash curler and IMMEDIATELY apply waterproof mascara. They are extremely stubbornly straight. I got a sample of this at Ulta and tried it without an eyelash curler to see if any type of curl developed,......NONE!!! My lashes remained completely straight after applying one coat,...letting it dry,....and then applying a second coat. The following day, I used a eyelash curler. I curled my lashes and immediately applied the mascara only to see that the mascara weighed my lashes down and straightened them out. I'm really glad I only got a sample of this and didn't buy a tube because it was a complete fail for me. Anyone with lashes like mine will be disappointed in this. I'll continue using my eyelash curler and waterproof mascara combination to get my lashes to remain curled.