BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash

BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash
Roller LashRoller LashRoller LashRoller Lash

3.5

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Lengthens well, thickens, and definitely lifts without me needing to use a curler. I use it as a quick mascara. One coat does a great job and doesn't make my eyes water. More than one coat and my eyes stream luckily one coat is great.
In Canada it's a mid-range price mascara.
If I'm wanting a night glam look I use my eyelash curler and a different mascara I can layer without my sensitive eyes streaming. Suits my needs and does what I want it to do.

on 4/14/2018 7:35:00 AM

I bought this mascara after seeing many beauty gurus on YouTube rave about it. I think it was around £20 in the UK from Debenhams which for me is really expensive for a mascara especially when the drugstores do cheaper options which do the exact same thing as expensive mascaras. To me majority of mascaras do and look the same. The wand is flexible and curved I’m guessing which is supposed to help curl your lashes upwards. The first few months I didn’t really see much of a difference however the past 2 months I have realised this mascara works a lot better if you curl your lashes beforehand ( I use the Primark nudes collection eyelash curler) and it does give a curved , lengthened look. Also unlike the better than sex mascara by too faced it doesn’t leak onto my face .Packaging is really nice. I wouldn’t buy again because of the price and to say how expensive it is I need to curl my lashes beforehand to see a difference it isn’t good enough for me. Maybe if the mascara was around £10 I would buy again.

Sometimes when I apply it it goes a little clumpy and my lashes stick together so if your eyelashes are prone to honing everywhere then steer clear of this mascara.It makes them look slightly curled a little bit more curled than any other mascara.However, I've got very very long curled eyelashes but they're blond so any mascara makes my lashes look really curled.The bottle is good as it never leaks and the writing on the bottle dosent scrape of so it's excellent.There seems to be quite a bit of product in the mascara so it won't run out of quick.It smelt ok not too strong but still smelt a bit not nice.It defenitley lasts all day.

I subscribe to several makeup subscription boxes and when I signed up with one of them I got 2 of the small size of this Benefit Roller Lash mascara and it is by far my favorite.. and I gave my extra one to a friend, and it is her favorite now also. ( It's okay, I went on eBay and bought a couple extra since I gave her my extra one LOL. )
What I love about it is the wand part of it has small little teeth that feel like they are made out of rubber and they separate your lashes when you get it on the very bottom Edge of them and wiggle your way up.. and it also has longer brush bristles to coat the lashes so it stretches them and curls them up because of the way the wand is curled up, and you can double coat the tips of your lashes and they look great all day and it doesn't feel bad on me, so I actually sleep in it a lot of times if I don't have other makeup to wash off. I totally recommend this to everybody because most mascaras all seem to look the same once I put them on.. but this one I could actually tell was doing something different. It did lengthen my lashes and make my lashes look thicker.

on 3/25/2018 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My HG mascara. Seriously, this stuff is my jam.

On days where I don't sport foundation but want fluttery lashes, this is my go-to.

Not only that, but even when I ask other girls what magic mascara they're using, it's Roller Lash!

What I love the most is that this mascara defines, coats, and lengthens each lash, and wisps out the ends. It looks natural and very pretty - I'm not a fan of the clumpy look that Better than Sex gives.

Layer this with They're Real! and you might need a fire extinguisher for how hot your lashes will look.

on 3/24/2018 12:23:00 PM

I bought this product after watching a makeup tutorial. I have medium length fine lashes and this did nothing for them.It lightly defined and didn't volumise them at all. Hated the plastic brush... I felt it would contribute to lash loss.

I gave it away after two uses.

on 3/8/2018 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I got a travel size from sephora, I must say I like it quite a bit, it grabs the lashed nicely, and gives a nice length..now, not sure I would buy the full size, but I like it better than most brand names mascaras at sephora, so it is definitely one I recommend.

on 2/24/2018 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This makes my lashes longer and darker. There is no clumping or irritation either. The only complaint is at the end of the day, I get slight smearing under my eyes. Luckily, it is at the end of the work day. The wand gets every lash which I like. It can be difficult to remove, at least for me, so I have to be more diligent about making sure it is removed properly.

on 2/18/2018 5:06:00 PM

Really great mascara! Very black and doesn’t smudge on me (basically the only mascara I’ve tried that doesn’t). The price is more than I’d like to pay for mascara but the travel sized is great and definitely lasts the three months.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara is amazing! It's not clumpy, it really elongates my lashes, and it doesn't transfer during the day. The only tiny fault is that it doesn't hold a curl as well as I had hoped but this is made up for with its easy-to-use brush. I'd really recommend this to everyone!