benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

3.5

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 3/19/2019 10:10:00 AM

The question: what one item to bring when stranded on a deserted island: this is it. HG. Period. I’m quitting all drugstore mascaras and proclaiming that you should save your money and get this instead. It’s worth it. What’s in my mascara wardrobe now? Wander beauty mile high, badgal bang, maybelline luscious sensational. Since I’m not shipwrecked, i will accept badgal bang only because I love me some big lashes with cat eyes. But with no eyeliner, this mascara is enough. More than enough...its everything for me. ADULATION

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love love love!!! Separates and lengthens lashes so well! My new holy grail !

on 11/3/2018 8:15:00 PM

I really don’t get the mixed reviews for this product at all, this coming from someone who’s very fussy about mascara. It gives my lashes good definition , the brush doesn’t get product all over my lid and it doesn’t smudge under my eyes at all! Can’t really ask for much more. Will be sticking with this.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm probably the last person on earth to try this mascara, and I'm so glad I decided to give it a try!

I love the application; I love how much it separates and lengthens my lashes, I love how it wears! My lashes stayed nice and curled all day.

If you prefer more volume, this might not be for you, but as someone who prefers separation and length, this mascara is just perfect!

New HG for me! I also love that you can buy it in a smaller tube.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This has been my HG mascara for about 2 years now. It's very natural looking, which I love for everyday wear. I have fine lashes and this does a great job in separating all of my lashes with no clumping. It also gives me a bit of length. This is definitely NOT a voluminous mascara so if you go for that look, I would not recommend this one! This is a great mascara for everyday natural look. I've used the black one but recently switched to the brown color and love it as well! Repurchased several tubes already and don't plan on switching anytime soon! Only complaint is I wish it was cheaper :(

I have never bought any high end mascara from before, just because they seem really expensive for what you get. And who knows, maybe you will end up hating a mascara you used 25 dollars on, which is not the best case scenario... But since I have read numerous reviews about this mascara being amazing, I finally bought it. I have to say: I AM SUPRISED! In a positive way! It is such a good mascara and I have not found a dupe for it from the drugstore yet! Pros: -Nice packaging -So good at seperating my lashes -Gives my lashes lots of length -Does not look too much or too spidery -LOOKS AMAZING ON MY SHORT-MEDIUM LASHES<3 I really do not have any cons about this, except the price. 24 dollars is a lot for mascara, but I honestly think it is worth it:)

My fave mascara so far! No clumping, separates lashes, adds lift and adds a little bit of length. The best part for me is the curved wand. I’m always getting mascara on my eyelid, but the curve of this wand prevents that. It’s expensive ($24 US), so I try to buy the mini version ($12) of it rather than the full size tube.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I've never tried Benefit's other famous mascaras because they had the reputation of being super thick and clumpy, and that is not what I look for at all in a mascara, so I can't compare Roller Lash to the others. Basically what I look in a mascara is (ranked my importance): 1. Definition (no clumpiness for me) and 2. Length. And this definitely delivers.

Roller Lash's formula is wetter than average formulas, but that's the reason why it defines so well. It also gives good length to my short asian lashes. It gives good volume for a lengthening and curling mascara. I for one am too lazy to curl my lashes, but this mascara also does a pretty good job curling it!

Also, I was wearing this on my top and bottom lashes when I got the news that my cat had died at the hospital, and while it did not stay put (I didn't expect it to, so that's ok), it did flake off neatly and did not do any ugly smudging. So I still looked quite presentable after crying on and off for about 6 hours. While it is smudge proof and decently waterproof, it's also not hard to remove, I just use my usual waterproof eye makeup remover.

I throw away my mascara religiously after about 4-5 months (or when the formula changes), so I always get the travel size version. It's small, but definitely enough to last me for that long with almost daily use. Overall, I found this to be a very fuss-free, effectively lengthening mascara that will look good and last me throughout the day. I definitely would't mind repurchasing this again.

on 6/18/2018 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love this! I curl then apply and my lashes look long and beautiful . This is a lengthening mascara for me and that’s just what I was looking for.

on 5/20/2018 6:14:00 PM

I have very light, fine and sparse eyelashes. I’ve tried every mascara out there, from the most expensive to the cheapest. I bought this because it was recommended by a Sephora store clerk about four years ago. I was so impressed. The roller grabs my lashes and the formula thickens and lengthens each lash. I use two coats for my best results. I think it comes in both black and brown formulas. I’ve only used the black. It works for me and I continue to buy it.