benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

3.5

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 8/11/2018 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Bought the mini size to try, glad I did. This gives length, but thats about it. I get wet, goopy dark lashes that stick straight out, and smudges. Also never ending black even after washing it off. I can make it work if I wipe the wand off completely each time before applying but I dislike this mascara. Better than Sex or Loreal Lash Paradise are my favs which give full lashes and a nice pop.
ETA- had this barely a month and almost trashed it but felt bad wasting a $$$ mascara, so tried to keep using it by wiping the wand before application so it wouldn't be so wet and thick?? Didn't even help. Ruined my whole eye look trying to get clumps off-- just threw it away. One of the worst mascaras I've tried.

on 7/29/2018 2:27:00 PM

Bought this from Sephora due to a lot of good reviews and despite all the good reviews the mascara smudges quite badly although I do not have oily skin around my eyes...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I HATE this mascara! It's awful I don't understand the people who give it good reviews.
Clumpy, not volumising or particularly curling at all. Also sometimes seems to never dry?! Yuck.
Thank god I only bought the small size.

on 5/29/2018 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

So disappointed with this mascara. The formula takes forever to dry, and my lumps will clump together midday. Formula doesn't curl my lashes, so I still need to use a separate curler. I also didn't like how the bristle on the brush applied the product. No make for "they're real" or "bad girl".

on 10/31/2017 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mascara flakes on me.. so badly. I don't usually have issues with mascaras flaking but this was terrible. The worst part is when I try to go brush/flick it away, it SMEARS ALL OVER my cheeks in these tiny black strokes. Almost like the flakes aren't completely dry and so I can't just cleanly get rid of them. I have never had a mascara do this to me before.

It was so bad that my fiance actually commented once (and he never comments on my makeup, it all looks the same to him so you KNOW it's bad). Awful. And what's worse, I realized after I purchased it that Jeffree Star was the face of this. In which case, will never buy again, let alone how bad the product is.

on 8/9/2017 7:16:00 AM

the packaging for this mascara is cute. the wand is nice and doesn't feel like it is going to poke your eyeball.
however the product is horrible. i have tried this countless number of times and each time it leaves my eyelashes feeling dry, sore and by the end of the day they clump together and the mascara becomes IMPOSSIBLE to remove. it ruins my eyelashes and after even one use i have many eyelashes falling out. my eyelashes become worse for wear even in the days after using this product when i am using my normal mascaras. most of all my eyelashes just sting and i have never worn a more uncomfortable mascara. worst mascara i have ever used.

on 4/22/2017 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Worst mascara ever! Severe allergic reaction. I've got pretty tough skin and I've never had a reaction to anything cosmetic. Along comes a small innocuous mascara and my eyes start stinging and becoming watery. Mucous like substance from my eyes, it was gross! I went home with massive panda eyes! And two days later my eyes are still red, dry and not wearing any eye makeup either. If you want to try this, buy the small size and do a patch test first. Hate hate hate this mascara

on 4/14/2017 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Bottom line - don't waste your money. I can't understand all the hype about this mascara. I got excited about it and wanted to try it so I got a travel size. First of all the packaging is ugly and clunky. The formula is nothing special, in fact much less volumizing and defining than the average drugstore mascara. Supposedly, this helps curl your lashes. Are you kidding me? Use an eyelash curler - this does nothing. I like many Benefit products but this is a total fail.

Another Benefit product overhyped online. It honestly doesn't do anything for my lashes, it isn't even really black. The supposed curving effect doesn't even last 1 hour. I was really shocked how bad it is compared to other high end brands. Leaves your lashes looking simply meh... kind of black, kind of curved, kind of there. The only good thing is that it appears to not to smudge, although I wore it only a couple of times.

on 1/10/2017 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I hated this. I love some of my other Benefit products, so I happily grabbed this the other day in the store. I thought the packaging was strange, but was willing to give it a try anyway. But sadly, it just wasn't for me. It didn't apply well, didn't add any volume, and really irritated my lashes/ eyelids. Don't waste your time.