BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash

BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash
Roller LashRoller LashRoller LashRoller Lash

3.5

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 9/16/2017 7:04:00 AM

This is my favourite mascara. Yes it is up there in price but it does work!
It's super builable so if you are after that dramatic look you can build it up. And it also makes your bottom lashes look amazing!
I do wish it was cheaper but it lasts and you get what you pay for. A really great product!

I liked this mascara. I don't usually care for the curved brush but this one was good. Decent...nothing special..

I love this mascara! My eyelashes are naturally very short, light and sparse. This mascara actually does give them length while many mascaras do not. It is a drier formula so it is harder to put multiple layers on before the product dries. I haven't had any issues with smudging thus far. I have used one other benefit mascara (they're real) and I wasn't a fan so I'm glad I decided to give this mascara a go. I didn't have any issues with clumping or flaking either. The brush is also a very nice feature as I generally prefer the comb wands to prevent clumping.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

On my...fourth tube? Will be buying a couple more day after tomorrow in Ulta's 21 Days sale. My lashes are fairly long and have a good natural curl. They are fine though, and not terribly thick. Roller Lash does a fabulous job on them. Makes them look less fine individually and thicker overall, but not too dense which is not a look I like. It makes them longer without clumping, and does such a great job that I am sometimes asked what kind of false lashes I'm wearing. I have never had a problem with smearing, flaking, or any bad effects/breakage of my lashes. I never go to bed with makeup on, and the mascara comes off easily with Pond's cold cream. Don't even try other mascaras anymore. First time I've said that in decades.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got a bundle with travel sizes of the Benefit iconic mascaras - Roller was one of them.
I tried BadGal and Roller Lash, togetheri with They're Real tinted base and will not be trying and testing They're Real one.
Why? Because the mascaras are lash killers. The murdered my lashes.
My lashes are rather short, medium in density, but better thanavarege. I also treat tchem with Mavala contidioner, which is really good.
So before I started my test, my lashes looked really good and even decent mascara performed well.
Then I started first tube of BadGal and got minor allergic reaction and so my lashes falling out. Switched to something else (diorshow and diego dalla palma) and than tested RollerLash.
The mascara itself is great if we speak about the final effect. The wand has a tiny comb and separates lashes perfectly. It is very lengthening, somewhat thickening, but the effect looks natural. For a first week or two. Then, the effect dissapears withing few hours. The mascara dissapers magically - no smudging, no crumbles - it's vanishing from the tips of lashes, lashed sticks one to another and my lids are becomming swelly and itchy.
after 2-3 weeks of using it, my lashes looked like someone had removed every second of tchem and cut them off in 2/3 of their lenght.
Avoid!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This works wonder on me!!! But it's so expensive here in Malaysia. I would purchase this again if only it is cheaper

on 8/9/2017 7:16:00 AM

the packaging for this mascara is cute. the wand is nice and doesn't feel like it is going to poke your eyeball.
however the product is horrible. i have tried this countless number of times and each time it leaves my eyelashes feeling dry, sore and by the end of the day they clump together and the mascara becomes IMPOSSIBLE to remove. it ruins my eyelashes and after even one use i have many eyelashes falling out. my eyelashes become worse for wear even in the days after using this product when i am using my normal mascaras. most of all my eyelashes just sting and i have never worn a more uncomfortable mascara. worst mascara i have ever used.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I bought the mini/travel size version of this product to try it out.

PROS
- lengthens lashes nicely
- doesn't clump up, keeps them separated
- mascara wand is easy to use
- doesn't flake
- layers nicely

CONS
- not great at adding volume

OVERALL
I really like to use this on my lower lashes because it adds length and defines them without being clumpy or too thick.

on 8/4/2017 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This doesn't even wait till I'm out of the bathroom to start smearing. I was ready to love it, so super disappointing. Your lashes will just look average, so it is definitely not worth the mess you have to clean up. I thought it was because it was a new tube but it has had plenty of time to dry out in the last few weeks. Pretty much any L'Oreal mascara outperforms this, as I am sure other drugstore brands will do as well. Save your money.

on 7/26/2017 1:31:00 PM

Finally! A high end mascara that isn't a massive disappointment!!! I am a fan of well separated non chunky eyelashes. I don't like the tarantula leg look and so many mascaras do just that. This mascara is a thinner consistency (won't dry out as fast) so it glides on and separates wonderfully and can be built up as long as you don't allow it to dry between coats. This mascara does help hold the curl but I think it's a curling mascara because of the brush, not the formula. Perhaps it dries harder or something and holds the curl you created with a curler. The brush is the next best thing about Roller Lash. It's very unique in the length, curve, and shape and the bristles differ on each side of the wand. You can find and separate every lash with this brush. Highly recommend.