BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash

BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash
Roller LashRoller LashRoller LashRoller Lash

3.5

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 5/13/2017 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

As amazing as this mascara is, I don't think that I would buy it again. It's great for curling lashes and giving them length. However, I do not think this is far different from any trusted mascara and I have found that the Roller Lash leaves my eyelashes clumpy. Also, the product dried up relatively quickly and though the price of the product seams reasonable for Benifit, I personally wouldn't add this to my trusted products list.

on 5/12/2017 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

WoW! I LOVE this mascara! My new HG!

Backstory: I've used Loreal's Luminous Waterproof Mascara for years in Black/Brown. The formula is great but, it's hard to remove and is too dark for me. I wanted a waterproof brown mascara. I'm fair and my lashes are light. Dark was looking too harsh on me during the day.

I rolled the dice and purchased Benefit's Roller Lash Waterproof in Brown. Aside from the price being about double of Loreal's, I've found it's worth it! The surprise to me was how easy it is to remove yet, with my oily skin, doesn't leave mascara marks on my upper or lower lids.

Very pleasantly surprised! A must have for me, now!

I love how my lashes turn out but it easily smudge :( major minus point for me

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

It gives me extra long lashes. I've had several people comment about my lashes when I wear this mascara, saying how long they are...it gives that fake lash look. This has become a hg for me

on 4/22/2017 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Worst mascara ever! Severe allergic reaction. I've got pretty tough skin and I've never had a reaction to anything cosmetic. Along comes a small innocuous mascara and my eyes start stinging and becoming watery. Mucous like substance from my eyes, it was gross! I went home with massive panda eyes! And two days later my eyes are still red, dry and not wearing any eye makeup either. If you want to try this, buy the small size and do a patch test first. Hate hate hate this mascara

on 4/19/2017 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I personally love this product. I have tried so many different mascaras, mainly drugstore ones but this is by far my favourite everyday mascara so far and i will definately repurchase when it runs out or dries.
It isnt perfect for a glammed up or a night out look as it doesnt add to much volume. It does however add a decent amount of length which is what i love so much about it. It is a dark black and looks so feminine and natural on the lashes.
A few other things worse mentioning, it is a dark black, it is also a thin mascara so i have had no trouble with clumping and another big plus for me is that it stays on all day without flaking.
I will definately repurchase and would recommend this product for an everyday natural look.

on 4/18/2017 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This just didn't work for me. Roller lash is probably one of the worst mascaras I've ever tried. I definitely bought into the hype of how amazing this mascara supposedly is. The formula is too wet and makes my eyelashes very chunky and clumpy. I've even tried swiping off some of the extra mascara on the wand but it just doesn't work. My $8 Loreal mascara works better than this. I won't be purchasing this ever again.

on 4/14/2017 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Bottom line - don't waste your money. I can't understand all the hype about this mascara. I got excited about it and wanted to try it so I got a travel size. First of all the packaging is ugly and clunky. The formula is nothing special, in fact much less volumizing and defining than the average drugstore mascara. Supposedly, this helps curl your lashes. Are you kidding me? Use an eyelash curler - this does nothing. I like many Benefit products but this is a total fail.

on 4/10/2017 12:35:00 PM

I never really felt strongly about mascara, but that was before I got the roller lash. I rarely go without mascara on nowadays because I feel like this makes my eyes stand out, if you follow the instructions and use the wand correctly, it will really curl your lashes, make them pitch black, and for me they never clump. Sometimes they stick together a bit, but that's easy to correct. Sometimes I have difficulties using this on my lower lashes since it's so lengthening and all, but whenever I get it right they look popping too. Once the mascara dries on your lashes, it stays put very well and doesn't flake a lot unlike my previous mascaras, and it stays looking nice and keeps my lashes curled all day long. I love the packaging, it's absolutely adorable and the wand is the greatest I have used. I love the rubberiness of it, the handle feels nice to use and honestly, I don't think I will be giving this mascara up in a long time. On a student budget this mascara is quite expensive but I don't mind, since I like to pay for quality. The roller lash doesn't add a lot of volume unless you use many coats of it, and I guess you could make it waterproof if you added a good waterproof mascara on top of it. Honestly I really like this mascara the way it is. For me the redeeming qualities are how lengthening it is and how it makes your lashes, together with your eyes stand out, and also makes any eye look really pop. If only it was waterproof, it'd be perfect. Not being waterproof though, it's much easier to take off at the end of the day. After never appreciating mascara that much, this has became one of my favorite products to use.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have tiny blonde eyelashes, but when I pair this with Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, it almost looks like I'm wearing false lashes. LOVE it.

Popular Mascaras