BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash

BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash
Roller LashRoller LashRoller LashRoller Lash

3.5

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 2/18/2018 5:06:00 PM

Really great mascara! Very black and doesn’t smudge on me (basically the only mascara I’ve tried that doesn’t). The price is more than I’d like to pay for mascara but the travel sized is great and definitely lasts the three months.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara is amazing! It's not clumpy, it really elongates my lashes, and it doesn't transfer during the day. The only tiny fault is that it doesn't hold a curl as well as I had hoped but this is made up for with its easy-to-use brush. I'd really recommend this to everyone!

on 1/28/2018 2:46:00 AM

I’ll never use another mascara again! OK so my lashes are long but sparse and mascaras tend to make them clump together into long spidery spikes - NOT a great look. I also have creasy under eyes so any flakes get stuck in there and make me age 20 years as the day goes on. The wand on this mascara is amazing - it really allows me to get in there and separate my lashes to prevent them sticking together. I’ve used similar wands with other brands before which also gave me this level of control but that’s where this mascara comes into its own. It really coats every lash, it’s not clumpy and I don’t get any little blobs on the ends of my lashes. It’s a lovely dark black as well so from the moment I apply it my eyelashes look fanned-out, thick and black. It gets better as well because it really stays all day! I get home and the first thing my husband does is complement my eyes. It doesn’t flake and it doesn’t smudge. It’s truly the holy grail.

The only thing I would say though is I DON’T use this as a curling mascara - I still use eyelash curlers and I don’t try to master the hand twist needed to get curly lashes using the mascara wand. When I did try this I found it applied far too much product and because it was so thick it wouldn’t dry. I’ve seen reviews saying that this is heavy on the lashes or did not dry and I firmly believe this is because too much product was applied. Two light, well controlled coats is adequate for fanned-out stunning lashes!

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Fantastic mascara. Cant leave my house without applying it. This bad boy got me hooked with plastic wand. It applies the product very nicely and sort of curl it a bit with some practice. Really gives u the volume super build-able. The only complain i have here is that after a while(first use) it seems like the product loosing its waterproof ability and at the end of the day my under eye smudge. Im talking 3-4 month here.

on 12/16/2017 3:33:00 PM

Initially, it gives beautiful lashes but as the day progresses i'll see a dark shadow under my eyes. By the end of the day I have panda eyes and it's pain to remove. It's a pass for me.

Update.... I've grown to love this product... The trick to avoid panda eyes is to apply translucent powder (I use RCMA) just underneath the waterline. Still a pain to remove but gives lashes for days 😀

on 12/14/2017 4:11:00 AM

Price - Pretty expensive for a mascara, but I find myself repurchasing all the time, so I guess it must not be too bad to me! Ahaha.

Packaging - When the product is new, the packaging it really cute, but I find that the rubber handle grabs onto dirt and other makeup product residue, I'm not too picky with that, but it's something to note.

on 12/12/2017 2:40:00 AM

Holy Grail mascara right here, gives great length and curl.
I use the black one, and it really is a good, not over dramatic, eye popping black.
I have long days and work in front of the computer, and it does smudge a little at the end of the day.

repurchased multiple times, and will repurchase when I'll eventually run out.

on 12/3/2017 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I first received a travel size version of this mascara and absolutely loved it. It gave amazing length, volume, and definition. The type of brush on this mascara is one of my favorites. It separates lashes so nicely. However, I then bought the full size and I found that even though it made my lashes look great when first applied, it wore off and gave me raccoon eyes on my lower eyes by the end of the day. I have NEVER had this problem happen to me before with any other mascara, and I usually use cheap drugstore mascaras. I was very disappointed and would absolutely not repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I thought this mascara was just OK at first. I did like the wand, the packaging is cute, but in terms of what it did for my lashes... eh. it made them darker and looked ok. it doesn't do a whole lot in terms of adding length and volume. I think my trusty Maybelline does way more. so I was already feeling like it wasn't worth the price. however, it got worse when I started to notice that as I wear it is seems to transfer and smudge and make it looks like I have a black eye or horrible under eye circles after only an hour or two!!! no, thank you! I had high hopes, because I actually really like Bad Gal lash....

on 11/23/2017 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I loved the way this mascara looked--for approximately 2 weeks. After that, it became sticky and very dry. I thought I had purchased a defective tube, but the second one I bought dried out just as quickly. No, thanks. I can't afford to replace expensive mascara every few weeks. I disliked the cap on the tube, as well. It looked extremely dirty after about a week of use.