BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash

BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash
Roller LashRoller LashRoller LashRoller Lash

3.5

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 7/23/2017 1:53:00 AM

First off, I have nice lashes already, they're just blonde on the tips so you can't see them well. So I'm not sure how this will work if you have small lashes.
This mascara helps define my lashes beautifully and it curls them really well. It separates them all evenly and there are never any clumps. Makes them look thicker and longer, too. Works so much better than any drugstore mascara I've ever tried.
My one big complaint is that this mascara is SUPER hard to remove. The formula is so rubbery (if that's the right word?) that it just never all comes off. Using this several days in a row can make the product build up at the base of your lashes if you can't get all of it off the day before, and that feels pretty uncomfortable.
In conclusion: makes my eyelashes look amazing but I can't get it off for my life!!!

on 7/22/2017 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got a fair-sized sample of this product in a recent Sephora order, and have used it a few times since. Right now I'm really liking CG Clump Crusher (water-resistant) and to my surprise, Roller Lash is basically the same as Clump Crusher: same brush shape, same effect on my lashes. It doesn't give a ton of volume but holds a curl nicely, separates the lashes as I apply (I roll the wand upwards from the base of my lashes), and looks good at the end of an 8-hour workday, plus it removes easily with micellar water. It smudges if you cry though, so I don't recommend this for funerals or weddings. I wouldn't purchase a full-size of Roller Lash but if I got another sample I'd be happy to use it.

on 7/21/2017 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this mascara! It gives your lashes a separated look which I love. If you like volume this isn't the best for you. The product does clump a little but if you scrape off the excess product from the wand you'll be fine

Best mascara ever. Before I loved lancome mascara, now this is my new go to.

on 7/19/2017 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Up until Roller Lash I couldn't stand any of BeneFit's mascaras. Roller Lash has been around for a few years now, and I'm just trying it for the first time. I wouldn't have tried it ever, probably, except recently I've heard/read about it from people who are reliable mascara sources for me. I decided to buy Roller Lash, and I will use it up. The secret to my success with this mascara is that the brush really works for my kind of lashes. I'm really not impressed with the mascara itself. Roller Lash's brush is excellent for combing through the length of the lashes and depositing pigment all the way. The combination of different spike lengths assure that every lash is caught in the brush and covered in color. This brush works nicely on front and back of lashes without making a sticky mess. It makes my stubby lashes look remarkably long and they get a nice "curve" without having lash-curler Liza Minelli lashes. I would love this mascara if it were glossier, but it dries flat and stiff. My lashes don't feel hard, but they look like they feel hard...if that makes sense. The look from this is very structured...not "fluttery". My favorite lash look is "fluttery", but if you like the "stiff" look you will probably love this mascara. I much prefer No. 7 Extreme Length Mascara ($8.99), which has a similar brush, but a mascara formula that works better for me.

I'm loving this mascara so much right now. Really curls my lashes and and great black color.I love the brush it's looks like a smile to me lol. OK I'm not great at describing things lol. One thing I don't like about this is that it's so hard to remove and it's not even waterproof. I have to wash my face like 3 times to get it off. Also it feels kind of heavy on my lashes after 2 coats. But overall I love it and the packaging as well. Will definitely buy this again

on 7/16/2017 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am on my 3rd tube. That's how much I love this product. It does not smudge or leave you looking like a racoon even on the hottest day. It does wash off with face wash though. It's my favorite by far.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Mascara I swear by. Ok so I know it is a little pricy but it has amazing curling and lenghening ability, it picks up even the smallest of lashes and doesn't go clumpy but sometimes you need to comb your lashes out and the packaging is beautiful, I love the rubber handle so you can get that extra grip and it feels really nice to the touch.

Pros: true black
Silky texture
Love the brush
Pick up is amazing
Lengthening and curling ability
Nice handle
Good amount of product (lasts about a year)

Cons
Pricey
Needs to comb out lashed from time to time

I love this product and swear by it. At the end of the day it hasn't smudged or look like a smoky under eye. It's easy to remove and is really really good. I'm always looking for cheaper dupes but I would stand by the product and buy it again and I love the way it makes my lashes look.

on 7/15/2017 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have thick straight lashes, and was hoping for the holy grail of curl with this mascara. The formula is very sticky, and my lashes were stick straight. It's also very hard to remove.

on 7/10/2017 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Best mascara I've used in a long time!
I have always used drug store brands mascara such as Maybelline or Covergirl just because I could not justifying paying so much for a mascara!!
But, I got a mini one from my best friend and tried it and instantly fell in love.
My lashs are actually very thin and sparse (think NON-EXISTENT LASHES) and so no mascara has ever worked for me or given me length or curl without clumping.
This one though, instantly lengthened, with no clumps!
However, a few coats had to be applied in order to get a bit of volume but I'm not complaining!
It held its curl all day. I honestly wished I could a before and after picture to show the difference!
If you are a bit hesitant because of the price ($45), let me tell you it is worth every dollar :)