BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash

Filtered by age: 44-55
BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash
Roller LashRoller LashRoller LashRoller Lash

3.8

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 4/28/2018 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this mascara! It gives my lashes nice definition and color, and it doesn't smear or smudge. It's easy to remove at the end of the day, and the packaging is very cute!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Lengthens well, thickens, and definitely lifts without me needing to use a curler. I use it as a quick mascara. One coat does a great job and doesn't make my eyes water. More than one coat and my eyes stream luckily one coat is great.
In Canada it's a mid-range price mascara.
If I'm wanting a night glam look I use my eyelash curler and a different mascara I can layer without my sensitive eyes streaming. Suits my needs and does what I want it to do.

on 3/8/2018 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I got a travel size from sephora, I must say I like it quite a bit, it grabs the lashed nicely, and gives a nice length..now, not sure I would buy the full size, but I like it better than most brand names mascaras at sephora, so it is definitely one I recommend.

on 10/25/2017 9:56:00 PM

So I got complemented today by a makeup artist at a local hair salon regarding my eyelashes! I was wearing Roller Lash and I find it to be a very natural but also build able formula. You can stop at one coat for very natural or add more coats to approach false lashes if you want to. I use a Rubiglo lash comb to avoid clumps. Not the most volume but enough for my real life situation. Don’t need any lash primer since this is buildable. The curved shape of the brush with relatively short bristles seems to allow you to get to corner lashes without getting mascara all over your lids. I like it.

on 7/19/2017 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Up until Roller Lash I couldn't stand any of BeneFit's mascaras. Roller Lash has been around for a few years now, and I'm just trying it for the first time. I wouldn't have tried it ever, probably, except recently I've heard/read about it from people who are reliable mascara sources for me. I decided to buy Roller Lash, and I will use it up. The secret to my success with this mascara is that the brush really works for my kind of lashes. I'm really not impressed with the mascara itself. Roller Lash's brush is excellent for combing through the length of the lashes and depositing pigment all the way. The combination of different spike lengths assure that every lash is caught in the brush and covered in color. This brush works nicely on front and back of lashes without making a sticky mess. It makes my stubby lashes look remarkably long and they get a nice "curve" without having lash-curler Liza Minelli lashes. I would love this mascara if it were glossier, but it dries flat and stiff. My lashes don't feel hard, but they look like they feel hard...if that makes sense. The look from this is very structured...not "fluttery". My favorite lash look is "fluttery", but if you like the "stiff" look you will probably love this mascara. I much prefer No. 7 Extreme Length Mascara ($8.99), which has a similar brush, but a mascara formula that works better for me.

on 5/12/2017 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

WoW! I LOVE this mascara! My new HG!

Backstory: I've used Loreal's Luminous Waterproof Mascara for years in Black/Brown. The formula is great but, it's hard to remove and is too dark for me. I wanted a waterproof brown mascara. I'm fair and my lashes are light. Dark was looking too harsh on me during the day.

I rolled the dice and purchased Benefit's Roller Lash Waterproof in Brown. Aside from the price being about double of Loreal's, I've found it's worth it! The surprise to me was how easy it is to remove yet, with my oily skin, doesn't leave mascara marks on my upper or lower lids.

Very pleasantly surprised! A must have for me, now!

on 4/14/2017 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Bottom line - don't waste your money. I can't understand all the hype about this mascara. I got excited about it and wanted to try it so I got a travel size. First of all the packaging is ugly and clunky. The formula is nothing special, in fact much less volumizing and defining than the average drugstore mascara. Supposedly, this helps curl your lashes. Are you kidding me? Use an eyelash curler - this does nothing. I like many Benefit products but this is a total fail.

on 3/15/2017 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara lengthens well but does not add volume. It stays put all day but equally removes easily. Would I repurchase - no. I personally prefer a mascara that adds volume and there are better ones out there for less money. Nothing special imho.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I do not understand why this mascara is not getting more love. I bought it on the recommendation of the YouTuber Jeffree Star. Let me tell you, borderline drag queens DO NOT play when it comes to their makeup.

This mascara curls your lashes, thickens and STAYS on. I have not experienced any flaking, smudging or irritation with this products. Comes in a standard tube with a curved wand with a "comb" like brush and really catches every lash and coats if from root to tip. Nice black color and it doesn't fade.

Removal is easy, if you let the eye makeup remover soak in for about 20-30 seconds before you wipe it off.

Benefit says: "A mascara inspired by hair rollers, this super-curling and lifting mascara gives a sexy, wide-eyed look. Its patent-pending Hook ‘n’ Roll™ brush features tiny custom-designed hooks to catch, lift, and curl even short and straight lashes." $24 USD at Sephora or ULTA

on 11/30/2016 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

When I say I'd buy this one again, I mean either in a travel size or as part of some promo. I wouldn't pay $20+ for a mascara when so many come in a variety of promos/sample boxes and excellent drugstore varieties are always on sale somewhere.

That said, I like this Benefit offering for the brush, which combs out clumps with ease. It doesn't offer any volume, and like every other Benefit mascara, the most it gives is length. It's a great choice if you have naturally thick lashes, but it can't stand on its own.

I use Make Up Forever's Lash Fibers with it, and I get a great final eye. By the end of the day (8-12+ hours), it's held up relatively well, but the MUF primer gets itchy towards the end. I haven't noticed any flaking either, which is most likely due to its thin coat which doesn't build on itself.

I always call this one Benefit's Rollerball mascara in my store all time, and only upon writing this review did it sink in my head that I've been doing this (kinda like how Stash perfume's posters look like "Stash S'up?" to me). I figure I'll keep calling it that to keep it interesting.